Hi guys I need some serious help:)

I used to watch MxR skyrim mods weekly youtube channel and I realized he is using some kind of music replacer as the music in the background is different than the vanilla skyrim music.

Is anybody knows what is that music replacer?I really need this in my game. I contacted him on FB but I haven't got any answer I guess he is getting a lot of mails anyway.

So please,please is anyone knows what is that music, where is it came from?

http://haijin0821.blog.fc2.com/img/20140909201639243.png/

The black heavy like armor on the right, were can i find it?

It's from zzjay's wardrobe. It's actually classed as light armour. There's a heavy version in gold.

AH i didnt mind it being a light armor aswell, Thanks for finding it for me ^^

If you want i might be able to convert it to heavy.

I would very like it if you can do that!

Okay, lets try this a different way. I tried in the other thread to look for an armor like this but no luck. As pointed out, what I want does not exist...yet. 

This is what I'm shooting for, more or less. post-94042-0-16313800-1410899804_thumb.jpg

A mashup would be my best shot. I'm looking for help identifying the parts that could possibly make this up.

I'm thinking the Foresworn headress, maybe the leg portion of Hunting Grounds armor. I know I've seen a top like that in a mod as well. 

Okay, lets try this a different way. I tried in the other thread to look for an armor like this but no luck. As pointed out, what I want does not exist...yet. 

This is what I'm shooting for, more or less. attachicon.gifshaman_girl_by_ladyowl-d4et1u5.jpg

A mashup would be my best shot. I'm looking for help identifying the parts that could possibly make this up.

I'm thinking the Foresworn headress, maybe the leg portion of Hunting Grounds armor. I know I've seen a top like that in a mod as well. 

yeah, sorry he told you that, he has sort of been telling everyone for the past few days on there 'make it yourself' or 'it doesn't exist' so. BUT

as for what you're looking for, i think i may have some suggestions. As for the leg portion you could actually use the Forsworn boots, they appear on females and males as long boots not up to the thigh, but they could be pulled off, though if you could find some sort of variation of them, longer or something maybe they would be better.

As for the head dress, indeed the headress from Forsworn, but here is a suggestion if you would like the horns and feathers on it instead of the dreadlocks that look so strange. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19018/?

As for the outfit it's self, you could piece it together from maybe fur pieces already in the game, top from fur armors, bottom from forsworn or something like that, but you could also use some skirts from some other mods, tattered i would think or high up the hip like that. I found something tattered

Untitled-1_zpsb99c2017.jpg

But i dunno if you could use anything like that, you could maybe use a skirt from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D38164%26user%3D1&pUp=1 and maybe even one of the bird talons, i've looked high and low for a claw gauntlet, but i can't find one, but i know this has raven claw gauntlets, you could mismatch one for one arm and maybe a fur glove for the other.

As for the top maybe a recolored or modified forsworn top could work as well, because it is as short and tattered as the one in the picture you've shown. Now as for the pardon, that one is tricky too, maybe take a pardon from the leather armor or something like that? mm, you could probably fancy the set up with maybe some equipable satchels, and some plant life or even potions hanging off of a belt.

Other then that if you can;t make what you want, i suggest looking into getting a program like Silo2 or Blender, a modeling program and model some of these clothing you want. Other wise i wish you luck and hope i helped! should def show us an end result too!

Does anyone knows what is the idle animation used in the videos below ?!?

anyone knows what kind of mods were used in this vid?
I mean I want more or less everything they used there!
That bloody combat, that thing ghost-ish hand thing on her arm, how they made their character look like that, thing that falls from the skies and gives her that weapon, those combat animations, maybe even those sounds and if someone could also name that song they play in the background I'd love that too

kthxbye

The download is in the video description, as for the combo at the end, I immediately recognised it as that one mod I used to have. It's in this video, in the descript too.

I used to watch MxR skyrim mods weekly youtube channel and I realized he is using some kind of music replacer as the music in the background is different than the vanilla skyrim music.

Is anybody knows what is that music replacer?I really need this in my game. I contacted him on FB but I haven't got any answer I guess he is getting a lot of mails anyway.

Anybody, please?

Anybody, please?

I actually watch MxR too. I'm going to take a stab in the dark here though, and probably guess he is using Personalized Music. Cause a lot of the stuff I hear in his videos is music from other games, so I'm assuming he customized it via Personalized Music.

But in the end, I'd just recommend Personalized Music any ways. This way you can customize all the music in the game the way you want to. I've got stuff from Resident Evil, Silent Hill, World of Warcraft, Assassin's Creed, Alone in the Dark, etc etc, and even some other music mods out there. Just took their files and added them to my Personalized Music folders instead.

It's a much better way to get custom music in the game than downloading a pre-made music pack. Though I avoid the College addon. It seems to cause CTDs all around Winterhold for some reason.

Anybody, please?

I actually watch MxR too. I'm going to take a stab in the dark here though, and probably guess he is using Personalized Music. Cause a lot of the stuff I hear in his videos is music from other games, so I'm assuming he customized it via Personalized Music.

But in the end, I'd just recommend Personalized Music any ways. This way you can customize all the music in the game the way you want to. I've got stuff from Resident Evil, Silent Hill, World of Warcraft, Assassin's Creed, Alone in the Dark, etc etc, and even some other music mods out there. Just took their files and added them to my Personalized Music folders instead.

It's a much better way to get custom music in the game than downloading a pre-made music pack. Though I avoid the College addon. It seems to cause CTDs all around Winterhold for some reason.

Thank you very much, you saved me:)

If I am using personalized music I just need to use mp3?

Anybody, please?

Thank you very much, you saved me:)

If I am using personalized music I just need to use mp3?

Eh, there's a bit more work involved than just cut and paste your favorite mp3s in there.

First get yourself Skyrim Audio Converter. Then get any mp3s (or wavs, just not wmas) you wish to have in your game, and use the converter to convert them to .xwm (Skyrim's default music file type).

There is readmes inside each folder, so you can rename them to the proper name. Then just rename them, convert them, put them in the folder where you want to hear them, and voila. That is it. It might sound more complex than it actually is, but once you do it the first time, it is really easy. And then just keep adding more and more music to it as you go. They have limits of course to how many tracks you can have, but there is plenty of categories to choose from, so spread your music out where you think it will fit and then listen away.

Like I said, it may sound complicated, but it is actually really easy. I would just send you a copy of mine, but you know how it is. Copyright issues and all that. I can't provide a download here for it.