Love this blade. . . 

Where the hell?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42280/?

Thanks dude. That's a good 

Armor? I know the claws arint part of it.

28022-1-1366236381.png

It looks like Tera armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Dude. . . your sig . . . nice pic but no link? in this thread!? Aw man you're just askin for it. 

So what is it all and where's it from?

Thanks guys, I am not so surprised now that it may be tera. There are ALOT of armors in those collections I cant spot on first glance and memorize. Heh.

Nana-Beats, on a similar inquiry as Monsto, what is that skin texture in your avatar? I like it, it has a hint of beast in it. Assuming it is a Skyrim image of course... It looks like Skyrim.

Thanks guys, I am not so surprised now that it may be tera. There are ALOT of armors in those collections I cant spot on first glance and memorize. Heh.

Nana-Beats, on a similar inquiry as Monsto, what is that skin texture in your avatar? I like it, it has a hint of beast in it. Assuming it is a Skyrim image of course... It looks like Skyrim.

W.I.P custom race, hopefully released soon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/371463/?

Heya,

does anyone knows where else to download this armor? :o

the old downloadlink didn't work ._.

17675.jpg

I've seen so many picture with this Silmeria character but I couldn't find more. Where can I find more picture from this person?

Dude. . . your sig . . . nice pic but no link? in this thread!? Aw man you're just askin for it. 

So what is it all and where's it from?

What do you want to know exactly about it lol. It's an old signature image I made, need to update and make a new one lmao.

Yes, you are correct! It is indeed sorta beast race.

It's a custom race that I am currently working on called 'Dovahren Hokzii'.
If you like to know more about it, you should keep an eye out on my tumbr blog,

there's where i mostly post updates and wips of things i am working on ;D

Heya i'm searching for mod that will make skyrim more live full . I want mod which add more spawn point for creatures like wolf trolls bears etc. because I'm walking on roads and... Nothing.... God, thank you I will found 1-2 wolfs from time to time... You know what I have on a a mind ;p