Okay, they are really hard to find.

Any chance you recognize this mod ? Interested in armor and the swords. How can you put custom dual 1H swords on your back ?

post-43437-0-82401300-1386696625_thumb.jpg

Okay, they are really hard to find.

Any chance you recognize this mod ? Interested in armor and the swords. How can you put custom dual 1H swords on your back ?

Still what about that armor and weapons ?

post-43437-0-29374500-1386782403_thumb.jpg

Whatever mods made this character look beatifully banged up.

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/48409-2-1386022318.png

And the scarred back/shoulder/arm.

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/48409-2-1385915490.png

Anyone know about it?

That's probably BI Phenotypes on nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31954/?

The face is not that similar though

Nope, it's definitely not that mod, because those are my screenies.

Anyway, to answer your question, it is still sorta a private mod ATM.

It belongs to a little project I'm working on, with different 'beat up & wrecked' textures.

Still in early stages, and the ones used in the screenshots or the ones that can be found in my screenfiles at buttxus,

are the first finished prototype set. I am still unsure when I will be releasing this, due my very tight schedule and time :c

It belongs to a little project I'm working on, with different 'beat up & wrecked' textures.

Still in early stages, and the ones used in the screenshots or the ones that can be found in my screenfiles at buttxus,

are the first finished prototype set. I am still unsure when I will be releasing this, due my very tight schedule and time :c

Any chance of you working with Theonininja on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48705/?

More scars is more better imo.

Any chance of you working with Theonininja on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48705/?

More scars is more better imo.

Nope, the beat up project is what I do on my own.

Hence why it takes longer than I have planned.

You know, some extra pair of hands would be truly great, so if any of you folks by chance read this,

and like to give out a hand, this project can be finished sooner, so everyone can enjoy.

*snip

The top is from Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase

And the arm/shoulder plates are originally from the blood witch armor,

but I toyed a bit around with nifskope just to get those plates (cause they aren't seperated in the orignal mod).

Could you teach me how to separate and attach to another slot!? x3

I surely can sweety!

Oke, lets do this then. We shall take the blood witch armor as an example.

First thing first, you download it and install it or just download it and extract the zip somewhere on your desktop, whatever works the best for you.

(Personally, I just installed it, so everything is at its place and once you open the nif file with nifskope, it loads the textures)

Now you want to locate the armor nif, which will be found like this: skyrim, data, meshes, bloodwitch.

Double click on bloodarmortorso_f_0.nif so nifskope will open it. Now here comes the easy part; removing the undesired pieces.

Remember one thing tho: Some armor mods have all their meshes/pieces being put together as one branch,

which will be a more difficult process to remove the undesired parts, still possible tho, but it requires other tricks but I won't be explaining that

(unless someone wants me to explain that lol)

That being said, lets continue.

Now luckly, the blood witch armor has just two different trishape parts. The pants & coat are one trishape, while the armor plate is separated and not attach to that Trishape. So all you gotta do right now, is click on the pants for example, it will select that entire trishape. Once you have selected it, right click with your mouse, and then you will see a little extra menu appearing:

stepdhdssd_zps29b8ae82.png

Now just do exactly what is seen in the picture, you remove that branch and boom! The only thing you have now is the armor plates,

which is exactly what we want. Now mostly, with some armors, we need to assign it to a different body slot in nifskope.

However, luckily, the armor plates do not have a specific assign slot (because it does not has a BSDismemberSkinInstance branch), which mean, that you can easily pick any type of desire slot for it in CK!

Save file and now we are almost there. Now the only thing that is left to do, is to repeat the same step with the bloodarmortorso_f_1.nif.

Once that is done, save and open up CK, set the bloodwitch ESP as active file, navigate your way into the armors and now set it on a different slot.

Save and profit!

I hope this sums it a bit up, I am sorry if some parts are unclear, cause explaining isn't my best thing..

If there is anything else you wish to know, just hook me up through PM or contact me on tumblr and i can help you there further.

Cheers.

Has anyone created similar to this character?

I'm not sure what the combination of the mods are nor can I identify each mods present in it,

or it could be possible that its a player model.

I would like, for once, to have a young character roaming around in Skyrim.

Thanks for advance replies.

post-273863-0-79885800-1386889043_thumb.jpg