The bow ? pls :D

That's an Oblivion port from either the Apachii Goddess Store, or from one of Slof's mods. Where did you find the pic?

-snip-

I can't seem to find the modder who made that video. You'll probably have to learn how to port stuff from Oblivion to Skyrim, or see if there is someone here who is willing to do that.

The bow ? pls :D

That's an Oblivion port from either the Apachii Goddess Store, or from one of Slof's mods. Where did you find the pic?

-snip-

I can't seem to find the modder who made that video. You'll probably have to learn how to port stuff from Oblivion to Skyrim, or see if there is someone here who is willing to do that.

K thx' :)

Anyone know where I can find Cloth top and bottom

26450860053_ee1bea920b_o.jpg

Thanks in advance

They both are from DEM Assassin http://vladcepesh.blogspot.com/2016/02/dem-assassin.html

If you need help finding any of the other pieces, I know where to get them and what they are besides the little white bands around her leg.

It's a shame you cannot just use the armor mod alone but it requires the body mod I think which conflicts with my current character. :(