Hey, y'all. So I have been looking for this particular sword forever now:

vpj9.jpg

Note the short handle and straight blade - people keep refering me to various katana mods with only a passing resemblance.

Does anyone know the name of this mod? I'm sure I've seen it turn up in screenshots several times yet nobody seems able to tell me what it's called or where to find it. I even tried contacting the person who took that screenshot but got no reply. It's kinda driving me insane. :(

It's Tang Katanas, here's a link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tknhwxkt0uz2u8k/Tang+Knife.7z

Hey, y'all. So I have been looking for this particular sword forever now:

vpj9.jpg

Note the short handle and straight blade - people keep refering me to various katana mods with only a passing resemblance.

Does anyone know the name of this mod? I'm sure I've seen it turn up in screenshots several times yet nobody seems able to tell me what it's called or where to find it. I even tried contacting the person who took that screenshot but got no reply. It's kinda driving me insane. :(

That's the White Tang Sword from the ANK Castle mod. :)

Oh God, thank you. This is a big relief. I'll try both these mods.

No luck in the adult thread, maybe someone in this one knows?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/368/36806.jpg

Face/race?

Could be alot of possible races. To get a character look like that you could use the Ashen Race as a base for example, Temptress Race or Lunari Race also would work probably.

I've tried them all. ;)

Nothing even close to that.

Well, as mentioned, you could use them as a base, then add improved skin textures and create the face with ECE. No beautiful woman comes without work, not even in the real world. ;)

Anyone have a copy / know where to download this? I saw it on the blog http://dreamburrow.tumblr.com/page/2

tumblr_mgfnc0OVRF1rio27yo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mgfnc0OVRF1rio27yo2_1280.jpg

Why don't you ask him directly?

He does not give it to anyone it seams. I bagged for it 3 times since the post. Please ask him aswell, and if you get a copy, please send it to me.

I would kill for this one...

I can't share it due to permission issues. Anano does not seem to want to give me permission to use his dress. I respect him too much to release it

without his consent.

I could try asking one more time, but I'd rather not bother him.

what spell adds a spell that KILLS INSTANTLY?

the spell effect appears, after it kills me, like a green area effect.

as it is right now, EVERY CASTING NPC has this spell, thanks to ASIS. and they kill me. instantly. no level of magic resist or health prevents this death. it does infinite damage, and everyone knows it.

i cannot tel if this is a mod problem or an ASIS problem, or some mod adding to level lists.

does anyone know how to identify which spell im getting killed by? is there some way i can check?