3bK90dx.png

L764pKg.png

I just took these with Serenity FX 2.0 and it doesnt even look close to the other screenshots sadly >_< still too pale and dark while the one im looking for is more brighter

You do know that most ENB's look different depending on location, weather, and time of day right? You are outside with overcast weather. The previous screen shot was inside a cavern.

3bK90dx.png

L764pKg.png

I just took these with Serenity FX 2.0 and it doesnt even look close to the other screenshots sadly >_< still too pale and dark while the one im looking for is more brighter

You do know that most ENB's look different depending on location, weather, and time of day right? You are outside with overcast weather. The previous screen shot was inside a cavern.

Yeah I know this, but I have Alternate Life to check how dark it is when I made the new character, and sadly it was so dark it didn't look anything like in those other screenshots. I tried Mellon-Vana and it was too bloomy and dark in interiors as well. At least now I know that they are using DOF when taking those screenshots but have no clue still

3bK90dx.png

L764pKg.png

Yeah I know this, but I have Alternate Life to check how dark it is when I made the new character, and sadly it was so dark it didn't look anything like in those other screenshots. I tried Mellon-Vana and it was too bloomy and dark in interiors as well. At least now I know that they are using DOF when taking those screenshots but have no clue still

Serenity is a noticeably more saturated in interiors. You could also try Poupouri, latest. It's more vibrant than Serenity especially in exteriors but give it a try, maybe that's what he's using. That palette certainly is similar.

jwIxjKX.png

QmsQVhL.png

At9Khpy.png

First 3 are from First Seed ENB of Poupouri the other 3 below are Morning Star

osMHF3m.png

ezF8bXF.png

CZWRaGJ.png

I can't even tell the different cept Morning Star looks a bit warmer than First Seed but this enb looks like the closest I could find e_e but the lighting still seems a bit off *using ELFX*

Anyone know what ENB and Lighting was used to give these screenshots this look? *Been looking everywhere and I cant find a good example or anything close*

Couldn't that be one of hrk's presets (HRK ENB/AIR ENB) with a different DoF ?

I guess I can try it, I use HRK TWO and AIR so i think ic ould get close to that, only problem is how to use DoF lol e_e

Does anyone knows what necklace Bee is using in this image... ?!?

KXN9KHQ.jpg

I double this. Have been searching for ages. 

It's from "Expanded Jewelry Crafting" on the Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8361/?

Awesome, thank you very much... =P

Anyone have a name for the pants and cuirass?

bloodsport.png

Thanks

That's the Demon Hunter Armor v2...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29419

Okay I am going insane but I KNOW I saw a scarf mod (I think it came in several different colors, might have been from an Asian modder) that was a triangle/square neck scarf kind of like this. It wasn't the one from Accessorize. I don't remember what body it was for though I might have seen it on tumblr? I've looked everywhere for the stinking scarf. It was so cute.

post-249310-0-31662600-1424239109_thumb.jpg

It reminded me a lot of the one Bethany wears in Dragon Age 2 though I'm pretty sure it wasn't hers either.

Anyone happen to know the hood in this picture? All I know is it's Shocky's character.

Link

it is this hood but not the thorny wreath.

Tribunal Robes and Masks by Zairaam and Natterforme

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20077/?

http://static-6.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20077-2-1365129057.jpg

Does anyone know about the wreath then?

I have looked for it, but unfortunately found nothing. write "Shocky" a PM maybe he says it to you. ;)