Hello, I would like to know Multiple things ! (don't we all.)
Sooo.. I would like to know if anyone Knows what these clothing mods are ?
(Whoops, Spoilered Videos)

(Hat not needed)

And lastly... I'd truly like to know what these combat animations are x .x They're so good...

Hello. I would like to know if there is a nice ENB for Low end pc? Also i would like to know how to get a female face looking like this.

2143W.jpg

I am not really good with Mod Manager. also if anyone could help me or tell me how to install the mods in the right order. i would really apreciate it! :D

Here you go, use it myself as a base. There's an ENB included somewhere down there, just look for ENB with Ctrl+F. Warning though, you get smooth skin but if you modify NPC women with a different mod, there's going to be a big color mismatch. The textures are even smoother than Creamy UNP.

Anyone know where i can find the fur version of the imperial investigator cloak?

attachicon.gif15274837960_53f4cf2d62_o.png

The retexture of the imperial investigator cloak is from Raven's blog:

skyravblog.blogspot.ru/2014/05/calyps-investigator-cloak-...

The fur (on Azeneth_Mor's pic) seems to been simply added with NifSkope or Blender... The fur collar, that Raven uses, is her private retexture of "Fur Collar by Hothtrooper44" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35486/?

Anyone know where i can find the fur version of the imperial investigator cloak?

attachicon.gif15274837960_53f4cf2d62_o.png

The retexture of the imperial investigator cloak is from Raven's blog:

skyravblog.blogspot.ru/2014/05/calyps-investigator-cloak-...

The fur (on Azeneth_Mor's pic) seems to been simply added with NifSkope or Blender... The fur collar, that Raven uses, is her private retexture of "Fur Collar by Hothtrooper44" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35486/?

Thank You.

I'm looking for a mod that aims a follower to stay at a specific location. Not just simply stay; but roam around that place as well.

For example:

I recruit Mindi Badweyn as my follower. With Dorn Heven installed, my goal is for her to stay at that place once I disband her. Staying there includes sitting, drinking something, forging, and any other acts that would look like she rents the place.

Does a mod like that exist?

Use AFT (Amazing Followe Tweaks) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

been using it with BTRH and it works fine as long as you load it below any follower mods.

you could also try my home is your home

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18045/?

Hello, I would like to know Multiple things ! (don't we all.)

Sooo.. I would like to know if anyone Knows what these clothing mods are ?

(Whoops, Spoilered Videos)

(Hat not needed)

And lastly... I'd truly like to know what these combat animations are x .x They're so good...

Would Also love these combat animations! Does anybody have these?

based from the pictures.. the texture looks different.. so is the scythe from the sceenshot that I found also part of it? :v

Right, should be this texture here: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/24406576.html, sorry.

Well, I don't have the photo, sorry.

I saw a mod called Lumior?? Or whatever, I forget the name. It's a cloth or armour, and the pronunciation just like French or something. Definitely not English. I supposed that mod is quiet popular. Just thanks for helping!! :)

"...Or whatever..."??? -Sorry, but how could we help you without any precise description? For males or for females? For CBBE, UNP, SevenBase? Skimpy? For a warrior, a mage or vampires? There are hundreds of popular armor and clothing mods!

I saw a mod called Lumior?? Or whatever, I forget the name. It's a cloth or armour, and the pronunciation just like French or something. Definitely not English. I supposed that mod is quiet popular. Just thanks for helping!! :)

under the name "Luminor Armor" is all this to find with google, good luck searching at the further. :P

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods+Luminor+armor&hl=de&gl=de&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VCQ6VJ-JMYP2O92CgPAO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

"...Or whatever..."??? -Sorry, but how could we help you without any precise description? For males or for females? For CBBE, UNP, SevenBase? Skimpy? For a warrior, a mage or vampires? There are hundreds of popular armor and clothing mods!
I'm really sorry to be so idiotic, after I go to Nexus mod. I found it!! :D The mod I ask is "Lustmord" I know, I know, the word I gave has a huge different from this, and the mod is actually not hard to find... It is really popular, lol. And I forgot to tell you the all information I know. When I asked, I only know it's not skimpy, it have a lot of parts, and when I found the mod on Internet, I also found a singer's name called it... but that's a long time ago so I can't recall the name of the mod. I just hope I didn't waste your time to reply me... :P . Thanks again because you let me know I should give more information before I ask! And the last thing , it's German, not French. I not good at recognise that... By the way thanks for your help, winny257! :D

I'm really sorry to be so idiotic, after I go to Nexus mod. I found it!! :D The mod I ask is "Lustmord" I know, I know, the word I gave has a huge different from this, and the mod is actually not hard to find... It is really popular, lol. And I forgot to tell you the all information I know. When I asked, I only know it's not skimpy, it have a lot of parts, and when I found the mod on Internet, I also found a singer's name called it... but that's a long time ago so I can't recall the name of the mod. I just hope I didn't waste your time to reply me... :P . Thanks again because you let me know I should give more information before I ask! And the last thing , it's German, not French. I not good at recognise that... By the way thanks for your help, winny257! :D

Yep it's German, you're right! Please formulate more precise next time! We really try to help each other here but without

tangible facts we are not able to do anything ...

You're welcome!