Alright i admit it i am newb to skyrim xD and i need some help finding 3 things (all in one pic)

1) Is that the vanilla model?

2) That tattoo on his chest? Where can i get it?

3) I have seen the armor b4 but i don't recall its name. What is it called i am sure i saw it on here.

Any help is greatly appreciated and sorry if these have been asked before.

I'm also interested in the chest tattoo.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mod that adds/modifies a thief-style follower at Riften named "Noir".

The reason I ask is because I suddenly found her inside Riften after entering through the main gate and I see her sitting on the ledge of the house with the second floor to my immediate left. She offers no other dialogue aside from the basic "Follow me I need your help."

What's strange is that she looks small, is considered a Nord, but is wearing animal/khajit ears, modded equips and a weapon called something like "Ninja sword 2".

As far as I know I have only small individual armor mods apart from the body replacers and animation replacer stuff which all work nicely. Regarding followers, I only use the latest BTRH Waifu mod and BTRH Hitokiri Tomoe follower in conjunction with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Now it might sound like I'm trying to troubleshoot and I am certainly doing so, but to before I can get started I need to know which mod Noir's coming from.

My load order is basically

Individual armor mods (mainly BnS Armors from here)

Immersive Weapons

BTRH Waifu

BTRH Tomoe follower

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Do note that the BTRH mods do not meddle with anything regarding her and is confirmed working properly for all I know.

I'm asking if anyone knows where I "magically" got her because after I hired her for some time, she suddenly turned naked on me and a disable-enable on her simply turned her bald and into someone ugly wearing leather armor.

On a side note, I encountered a super strong daedra-ish enemy NPC named "Umbra" from a daedric temple near the Lord Stone. For some reason Umbra also wears custom hair from SG hairs which I found weird as I didn't have any mods for that particular enemy/NPC.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mod that adds/modifies a thief-style follower at Riften named "Noir".

The reason I ask is because I suddenly found her inside Riften after entering through the main gate and I see her sitting on the ledge of the house with the second floor to my immediate left. She offers no other dialogue aside from the basic "Follow me I need your help."

What's strange is that she looks small, is considered a Nord, but is wearing animal/khajit ears, modded equips and a weapon called something like "Ninja sword 2".

As far as I know I have only small individual armor mods apart from the body replacers and animation replacer stuff which all work nicely. Regarding followers, I only use the latest BTRH Waifu mod and BTRH Hitokiri Tomoe follower in conjunction with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Now it might sound like I'm trying to troubleshoot and I am certainly doing so, but to before I can get started I need to know which mod Noir's coming from.

My load order is basically

Individual armor mods (mainly BnS Armors from here)

Immersive Weapons

BTRH Waifu

BTRH Tomoe follower

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Do note that the BTRH mods do not meddle with anything regarding her and is confirmed working properly for all I know.

I'm asking if anyone knows where I "magically" got her because after I hired her for some time, she suddenly turned naked on me and a disable-enable on her simply turned her bald and into someone ugly wearing leather armor.

On a side note, I encountered a super strong daedra-ish enemy NPC named "Umbra" from a daedric temple near the Lord Stone. For some reason Umbra also wears custom hair from SG hairs which I found weird as I didn't have any mods for that particular enemy/NPC.

Noir is from Female followers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29055/? found via googling for her; the other? dunno.. Maybe the waifu... wait no, that looks like you asking in the posts x3

The only thing I found about an Umbra npc was this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25040/? It adds her in.

Alright i admit it i am newb to skyrim xD and i need some help finding 3 things (all in one pic)

3) I have seen the armor b4 but i don't recall its name. What is it called i am sure i saw it on here.

3. The pants are from The Witcher. You'll find them in that mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5588/

I'm also interested in the chest tattoo.

Lets keep waiting then xD

Noir is from Female followers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29055/? found via googling for her; the other? dunno.. Maybe the waifu... wait no, that looks like you asking in the posts x3

The only thing I found about an Umbra npc was this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25040/? It adds her in.

Wow, you certainly did find what I asked. However, they're not quite the same. Strangely, Umbra fits the description on that mod being super strong, wearing her own version of what seems to be ebony armor and carries a sword albeit they're totally different from what that mod adds including the location. As for Noir, it does say she's in Riften from that mod as well, but I don't have both mods so I'm really curious as to how those two got inside my game.

Don't tell me my Skyrim's evolving by itself...  :s

Anyway, thanks!

Wow, you certainly did find what I asked. However, they're not quite the same. Strangely, Umbra fits the description on that mod being super strong, wearing her own version of what seems to be ebony armor and carries a sword albeit they're totally different from what that mod adds including the location. As for Noir, it does say she's in Riften from that mod as well, but I don't have both mods so I'm really curious as to how those two got inside my game.

Don't tell me my Skyrim's evolving by itself...  :s

Anyway, thanks!

lmfao I've no clue! Maybe it's something you've overwritten. MO will tell you in the data tab in the right pane where it's coming from. It'll probably take a while to find it though, there's a LOT of info there.

These boots are killing me.  I've been through all the boots_0.nif files in Data and they aren't turning up, but they have replaced all the normal Leather Boots (aka studded I think) in the game.  There is no studded/boots_0.nif, so I'm thinking they are coming from a .BSA somewhere.

The main problem is that it's replaced the mesh for females AND males, so I have purple non-textured high-heeled leather boots on all the males in the game.

I thought it was one of the Bob's boots, but it isn't-- that additional bit of armor at the thigh is the difference-- and I just can't find it.

I mean, nice boots and all-- but I want to kill it with fire.   :angry: 

post-17040-0-54139400-1412188967_thumb.jpg

EDIT:  Stripped the cuirass, and that bit of armor was part of that, so I'm thinking these are Bob's boots.  I still haven't found the replacer, though, and reinstalling asianboy's UNP MAK armor sets doesn't fix it either.   :(

EDIT 2:  Found it!  Zonzai's Leather-and-Lace did it to me.  It took this post to motivate me enough to kill my mods and add them back one-by-one.  :)

What Mod Is This?

542e7243e175d.jpg542e72c2b31ed.jpg

It's JAWS my friend.  :cool:

Okay, just kidding. It might be one of those creature adding mods. You might want to search for shark on the nexus (it can be on the descriptions section or on the title so use the appropriate search box) seeing as from what I can tell the model doesn't seem to be ripped from somewhere else (and will turn up there). OR try the most downloaded files of the same category if search here doesn't turn up any results.

Are there any good male modern clothing. Things like suits, tuxedos, etc?

There used to be a mod from vie101010 called  Casual Clothes. It had a tux, a tux without necktie, more casual looking, jeans+shirt and a generic hero suit. It was taken down from the Nexus when they got butthurt, but vie never released the mod on her blog.

Hey, hello... I'm looking for a hair pack, I had it a while ago but recently reinstalled skyrim with every mod, the mod contained 4 hairstyles, 2 of them were Skrillex-like half shaved, one of them longer, it had another with a row on top of the head (don't know how long it was) and the I don't really remember the last one... I belive it was on nexus but got taken down, i looked for it for like an hour but didn't find it... I'd be glad if someone helped me out with a link. Thanks.

Hey, hello... I'm looking for a hair pack, I had it a while ago but recently reinstalled skyrim with every mod, the mod contained 4 hairstyles, 2 of them were Skrillex-like half shaved, one of them longer, it had another with a row on top of the head (don't know how long it was) and the I don't really remember the last one... I belive it was on nexus but got taken down, i looked for it for like an hour but didn't find it... I'd be glad if someone helped me out with a link. Thanks.

That's Nanabeat's Nu hairstyle - the hairs originally came from Nuska's resource pack she released. Nana will probably be uploading the hair to her tumblr blog soon.

That's Nanabeat's Nu hairstyle - the hairs originally came from Nuska's resource pack she released. Nana will probably be uploading the hair to her tumblr blog soon.

Thank you really much!

I'm looking for a mod that aims a follower to stay at a specific location. Not just simply stay; but roam around that place as well.

For example:
I recruit Mindi Badweyn as my follower. With Dorn Heven installed, my goal is for her to stay at that place once I disband her. Staying there includes sitting, drinking something, forging, and any other acts that would look like she rents the place.

Does a mod like that exist?

I'm looking for a mod that aims a follower to stay at a specific location. Not just simply stay; but roam around that place as well.

For example:

I recruit Mindi Badweyn as my follower. With Dorn Heven installed, my goal is for her to stay at that place once I disband her. Staying there includes sitting, drinking something, forging, and any other acts that would look like she rents the place.

Does a mod like that exist?

Use AFT (Amazing Followe Tweaks) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

been using it with BTRH and it works fine as long as you load it below any follower mods.

Anyone know what mod is displaying the status bars of companions as seen in this video? http://youtu.be/ZaV5sQL9Wdo?t=2m

Also have another person wondering what that armor is, I do not recognize it. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't used yet, but the status bars seems to be from Expired's new mod, Floating Healthbars...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58728

Anyone know what mod is displaying the status bars of companions as seen in this video? http://youtu.be/ZaV5sQL9Wdo?t=2m

Also have another person wondering what that armor is, I do not recognize it. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't used yet, but the status bars seems to be from Expired's new mod, Floating Healthbars...

That does look like it. I saw that and missed the author completely. Just saw the tagline of "makes it look like an mmo" and immediately gagged. I like mmos, but I play Skyrim in large part because its not one.

That does look like it. I saw that and missed the author completely. Just saw the tagline of "makes it look like an mmo" and immediately gagged. I like mmos, but I play Skyrim in large part because its not one.

It might also be Extensible Follower Framework's new stuff. I've been trying it lately and the bars only pop up for me during combat. They are scalable so I could probably set them to 0% if I wanted to hide them. This version of EFF lets you apply racemenu overlays to your followers, which is probably my favorite aspect of it.