Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Trying to find more armour like the set in the image I provided, basically armour that's extremely skimpy (so skimpy it leaves a character's breasts exposed) preferably heavy (this isn't essential) and for CBBE.

NifSkope is your friend. ;) You can delete chest plates and stuff on many armors with just a few clicks. So that will open up a lot more armor options.

Want to avoid that, I like having my characters having at least two sets of armour unique to them if I do that the armour isn't really unique to that character as it's just X armour that another character uses with a bit of it removed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654/?

Still not what I'm looking for, I've used that mod and none of it adheres to what I stated in the brackets.

Hey folks!
Was looking around in the show your skyrim counterpart sektion and was wondering, that some users used the same outfits in a close period.

I was wondering if someone knew another thread for UNPB armor and clothing conversions besides from b3lisaro (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ ) He seems to be retiring from converting and i allways see so much outfits but not for the UNBP body

thanks!

Looking for some more Breast Physics options. 

Hoping for some that look realistic when clothed. Much like the Dominica Pushup TBBP.  (only the top of the breast moves when wearing a corset for example)

--- snip ---

It annoys me I only have the option of rotating helium filled jiggle machines, or no giggle at all =(

currently using CBBE.

the in video is HDT breast physics.

Haven't seen the first pose. If you mean the 3dm bukkake texture edit, I think there's a link in the cum replacement thread or even in downloads for it. Whatever that replacer is called. But if I recall it requires a 4p scene to trigger the bukkake.

Haven't seen the first pose. If you mean the 3dm bukkake texture edit, I think there's a link in the cum replacement thread or even in downloads for it. Whatever that replacer is called. But if I recall it requires a 4p scene to trigger the bukkake.

Or the bukkake spell ^^

Thank you to this Point Northborn Scars i have this these are really good but only for Face.

Thanks for The Tattoo Mod ^.^ 

Should have posted this here when I made the thread, and perhaps I'll get some more answers.

I'm looking for a lactation mod that offers more than just a 2d texture placed on the breasts and doesn't require impregnation in the regard of physical body changes/belly expansion.

More info here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42420-lactation/

Any suggestions?  I'm looking for something that may offer a bit of an eruption but not as crazily as Magic Nipple's casts which seem to be more explosive than some active volcanoes :P

which is better CBBE or UNP?

I love that this question pops up like every 2 days :P "better" doesn't matter, use the one you like more. I can hardly beleive that you need someone to tell you what you should like just because they think it's "better". Or wait, is this how society works nowadays? ^^ Well, if you are trolling you should have more luck with "apple or android?" or "pc or console?".

which is better CBBE or UNP?

I love that this question pops up like every 2 days :P "better" doesn't matter, use the one you like more. I can hardly beleive that you need someone to tell you what you should like just because they think it's "better". Or wait, is this how society works nowadays? ^^ Well, if you are trolling you should have more luck with "apple or android?" or "pc or console?".

I always choose to believe that the question refers not to which looks prettier, but which has more utility - that is, which body replacer has more clothing and armor mods that fit it.

So by that standard, I'd guess that CBBE is better? Not by much, I'd say... there are lots of options for either type... but just numerically I suppose CBBE. Personally I prefer the way UNP looks.