Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Where can I find a decent penis for males? The standar nude suit lacks textures. I has been trying Better Males Erect version, it looked kinda lame with the clipping. Then I moved to Schlong of Skyrim (SOS). This has worked best so far, however it won't install properly like missing MCM and the animations won't line up proper. Like giving a blowjob in the air and anal when doing vaginal. I has reinstalled SKSE several times and done anything b3lisario has suggested to fix the problems. I even downloaded his SOS_restart mod. Then I moved to 4uDIK and it has worked well, not perfect though. The downside with this is all the bodies are blocked and plain.

Where can I find a decent penis for males? The standar nude suit lacks textures. I has been trying Better Males Erect version, it looked kinda lame with the clipping. Then I moved to Schlong of Skyrim (SOS). This has worked best so far, however it won't install properly like missing MCM and the animations won't line up proper. Like giving a blowjob in the air and anal when doing vaginal. I has reinstalled SKSE several times and done anything b3lisario has suggested to fix the problems. I even downloaded his SOS_restart mod. Then I moved to 4uDIK and it has worked well, not perfect though. The downside with this is all the bodies are blocked and plain.

Try SOS Light.  It uses the same resources but without the scripts.  Still goes erect and flaccid for SL, can still adjust angle for SL animations, and can scale through racemenu.

Something I've been looking for, a good set of heels, the skankier the better, but ones that DON'T use HDT heel system, just old unrealistic faked heels.  I use HDT Heels plus the compatibility fix for SL and it works great for me, but some (excellent) animations have clipping issues where the animators have not expected the foot to be extended realistically for heels, resulting in things like heels going through the ground, going through the dude's legs, incredibly painful looking footjobs, etc.  I mean, I could just set the heels to undress, but what's the point of a good pair of fuck-me shoes when they can't be worn for fucking?

Anyone know what body texture is this? I need it in my life!

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/forum/201501/08/1057321iq01w16zio6f0c5.jpg

You got it!

http://tmblr.co/ZrUusl1afm1kF

PSD only

1) How do i use PSD files? 2) Is this your body textures yours?

TESV_2015_01_14_14_40_52_23.jpgTESV_2015_01_14_14_41_13_51.jpgTESV_2015_01_14_14_41_35_65.jpgTESV_2015_01_14_14_41_43_45.jpg

. I downloaded this texture and body from bbs.3dgame a long time ago, I forgot what body and texture this is. 3)What texture did you use for the face?, because I have a slight neck seam on my character. 4) What mod did you use for the tongue, mouth and sperms? Thanks ahead of time.

Try SOS Light.  It uses the same resources but without the scripts.  Still goes erect and flaccid for SL, can still adjust angle for SL animations, and can scale through racemenu.

Something I've been looking for, a good set of heels, the skankier the better, but ones that DON'T use HDT heel system, just old unrealistic faked heels.  I use HDT Heels plus the compatibility fix for SL and it works great for me, but some (excellent) animations have clipping issues where the animators have not expected the foot to be extended realistically for heels, resulting in things like heels going through the ground, going through the dude's legs, incredibly painful looking footjobs, etc.  I mean, I could just set the heels to undress, but what's the point of a good pair of fuck-me shoes when they can't be worn for fucking?

Thank you, I'll see if this helps. :-)

Is there however any particular racemenu you recommend? expired6978's is good, however hasn't found a way to open it to change my character's appearance during a playthrough only when starting a new game. I rather doubt it is possible with that racemenu.

Is there however any particular racemenu you recommend? expired6978's is good, however hasn't found a way to open it to change my character's appearance during a playthrough only when starting a new game. I rather doubt it is possible with that racemenu.

open the console with ~ button and type 'showracemenu' (without the quotes), then hit enter. hit the ~ button again to hide the console so you can use it.

Hi everyone,

I've been using the old UNPB BBP piercings from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9815-unpb-bbp-piercings/ for the longest time because of the variety and the quality of the work, but recently saw the piercings from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1615-naked-mage-jewelry-for-devious-devices/ and really liked the quality I saw in them. I am wondering if anyone else knows or uses piercings for the UNPB BBP body that are more like the latter? What are your favorite piercingsets in general? Thanks!

Is there a full clothing/armor replacer that is considered to be the skimpiest? I'm looking for the skimpiest replacer, regardless of what body it uses.

The UNP,UNPK and CBBE bodies have the widest selection of the skimpiest armor replacers available for female characters.

You can decide which of these uncovers enough to cover all your bases:

Remodeled Armor for UNPB, No Panty Mod for Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M,Remodeled Armors for UNP w/o Panties,UNPK Armor Replacer,A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer,You Call That Skimpy?

They generally have nothing on the Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim available to male characters,though. Some of those 'armors' are just belts and knee pads.

Is there a mod that adds different type of underwear (panties, thongs, g-strings, v-strings etc etc) to the game that are also bodyslide enabled with TBBP/HDT? I can't find such a thing anywhere. The only thing I can find is the thong that comes with the Dandelion armor, but I'd honestly like something different.

Is there a mod that adds a 'sexdoll' to Skyrim? I mean, something like a majestic creature that will perform your every wish. It mainly maintains a female appearance but can morph into whatever its master desires. Big tits, small tits, flat, twin tail, ponytail, big butt... it can even turn into a man (or a futa) as well as any beast or animal. We can call it 'angeloid' or 'deviloid', to cater to user preference. Did anyone ever make a mod like this? I would jst like to have one (fully voiced, preferably Japanese) follower I can "get into business with" whenever I want and perhaps another follower to just look pretty.

Oblivion Azure Armor for Skyrim? Does it exist?

http://blog-imgs-45-origin.fc2.com/b/o/x/box66/-1_20101122212149.jpg

something into that kind there, but unfortunately. :(

Knights of the Order of the Azure Glade - Nexus Mods

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58513/?

edit: for use by FC2 pictures, happens in the rule this.

http://blog.fc2.com/

edit 2: you can see here, just click on the desired picture.

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods+Azure+Armor&hl=de&gl=de&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=thq5VPnfK8LaOLXsgeAC&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

open the console with ~ button and type 'showracemenu' (without the quotes), then hit enter. hit the ~ button again to hide the console so you can use it.

be careful about vanilla showracemenu command, it can mess up your character's stats.  better to install showracemenu Alternative or something similar on top of racemenu and use that.

Nah, a shout, that transforms dragons into women. So sth, that forces the dragons to land (like in vanilla main quest with Alduin) and then they turn into fuckable NPC women for a period of time (NOT like vanilla xD). When the effects end, they should get back their normal dragon form.

Isn't "v2 adds an interesting feature against nearby dragons. They get transformed into women to temporarily please the Dragonborn. They will return back to their original (likely aggressive) form once the spell has worn off (i.e. once the animation is over)." exactly what you're describing?