Lactation?

KristyllLascivicious

Hey LL,

I'm building a list of mods to use in what will soon be a total wipe and re-load of my mod list in an attempt to move from NMM to MO such that I can make preparations for the incoming CITRUS body.

I've finagled with SexLab for a while, tried and tested different things to make it all seem a bit more... "realistic" so to speak, and am currently searching for a mod that could let the PC (or others) lactate either through SexLab animations or on command.  I understand there are mods out there like Milk Mod Economy, Soulgem Oven, and Hentai Pregnancy, but I don't really want to be forced into dealing with milk machines/farms and craziness nor pregnancy for some of the effects.  I'm also looking for some better effects; the screens from Soulgem Oven make the milk look like it's applied as a 2D texture layer added to the breasts, and that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

So I have to ask, are there any mods that can yield effects that look like these?  I haven't really delved deep into researching this because it seems so overwhelming.  There are a lot of mods that seem to deal with it, but no videos, and the documentation for this kind of effect seems to simply not exist.

2mwa0m0.jpg

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

If anyone could give me a recommendation from experience as to what kind of mod supplies these effects, I'd be more than elated. ;)

Thanks!

Thanks, and I saw it some time ago, but all of the effects looked far too explosive.  I could be wrong, though?  I'd like to have it possibly be contained within the realm of intercourse.

If the other options have means of ignoring the other effects or dependencies like pregnancy or overriding them, I could follow through with those assuming they yield what I'm looking for.

Archived