Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I was wondering if there's a mod that will let you have multiple body textures in Skryim at once, and randomly choose them for NPC's like let you fill your textures folder with variants like femalebody_1, femalebody_2, ect. and to also let you pick which one your character uses.

EBD re should be, what you are looking for. Can change Hairstyle, body textures (BUT not bodies itself!!), makeup, height, weight, ...

Where can I find some models for my favorite sexy characters (video games and celebs). Most interested in having the right faces. I remember seeing a Jessica Alba one once---that's the idea. Thanks very much for the help!

Game of Thrones (including quests or any female characters), could I even get a voice pack from the show? ---

Clarke-GoT-001.jpg

*snip*

Hmm, I don't know anything of face pack thingies, but I can give you a GoT overhaul. Don't know, maybe it's like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut, but I would have Daenerys as follower and the voices :D

There are equipable dicks and equipable pubic hair. 

But why not equipable labia? 

I made a test in 3dsmax: 

attachicon.gifeqlabia.jpg

(used labia from leitos)

I have no creation kit skill, but is there someone how want to make this? 

Take a look at how the Painted lady handles adding the hair (hint it is a skse plugin) and copy the settings.

Instead of pointing to the hair mesh have the skse plugin point to the labia.

Also make a version of the labia available for Bodyslide so people could adjust it for the body type they use...

Should not require CK, only skse ini understanding and a mesh properly configured to work with the ini.

I would suggest having it use slot 32 so that any armor that is worn in that slot, would hide it (this way it will not stick out of tight clothing when it should not be visible).

Have fun.

I downloaded a saved game file and it came with an overpowered test vorphal blade. I like this weapon. Where could I find the mod for it?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1370-xenics-convenient-weapons-standalone/

Image 4 at the bottom Test Vorpal Sword - 2h ebony blade replica damage stats is image shows 109, that is actually 1090 or so when you look at it in your inventory...

Also any 2h weapon damage modifiers in your skill tree will increase it, as well as enchantments that enhance 2 handed weapons... It's a fun weapon for 1 hit wonders.

Heck I went thru that esp and made the Aurial Bow replica op as well (draw time .2, base damage 400, weight 1 lb). I don't use either in most of my play thru's. But they are fun to have around for some complete ownage mayhem...

There are equipable dicks and equipable pubic hair. 

But why not equipable labia? 

I made a test in 3dsmax: 

attachicon.gifeqlabia.jpg

(used labia from leitos)

I have no creation kit skill, but is there someone how want to make this? 

Take a look at how the Painted lady handles adding the hair (hint it is a skse plugin) and copy the settings.

Instead of pointing to the hair mesh have the skse plugin point to the labia.

Also make a version of the labia available for Bodyslide so people could adjust it for the body type they use...

Should not require CK, only skse ini understanding and a mesh properly configured to work with the ini.

I would suggest having it use slot 32 so that any armor that is worn in that slot, would hide it (this way it will not stick out of tight clothing when it should not be visible).

Have fun.

I downloaded a saved game file and it came with an overpowered test vorphal blade. I like this weapon. Where could I find the mod for it?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1370-xenics-convenient-weapons-standalone/

Image 4 at the bottom Test Vorpal Sword - 2h ebony blade replica damage stats is image shows 109, that is actually 1090 or so when you look at it in your inventory...

Also any 2h weapon damage modifiers in your skill tree will increase it, as well as enchantments that enhance 2 handed weapons... It's a fun weapon for 1 hit wonders.

Heck I went thru that esp and made the Aurial Bow replica op as well (draw time .2, base damage 400, weight 1 lb). I don't use either in most of my play thru's. But they are fun to have around for some complete ownage mayhem...

HEY, thank you very much!

Hi all. I wonder if anyone has perhaps made a body that has UNPB upper with Sevenbase lower? I know that there is a body which is the other way around but I like the more gravity effected boobies of UNPB and would like to get the thighs and calves of the Sevenbase body also.

Any chance im not alone here? :P

Seraphim (7bUNP)

The main body just got updated, so the vanilla armor replacer is not yet converted to it.

Basically it is this:

Zero Weight: 7B Lower + UNP Skinny Upperbody

Max Weight: 7B / TBD Lower + UNPB Upperbody

Hi all. I wonder if anyone has perhaps made a body that has UNPB upper with Sevenbase lower? I know that there is a body which is the other way around but I like the more gravity effected boobies of UNPB and would like to get the thighs and calves of the Sevenbase body also.

Any chance im not alone here? :P

Seraphim (7bUNP)

The main body just got updated, so the vanilla armor replacer is not yet converted to it.

Basically it is this:

Zero Weight: 7B Lower + UNP Skinny Upperbody

Max Weight: 7B / TBD Lower + UNPB Upperbody

Youre a diamond. Thanks a lot :D

I'm looking for CATWALK_Fix_Normal for Edoin's Catwalk

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5053/?

The fix has been since hidden on the Nexus due to unspecified reasons probably involving hurt ego.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12883/?

I second this.

Apparently the author set it to hidden because of the newer the Victoria's High Heels Walk- which doesn't appeal to me.

hey guys, is there a mod that adds random proportions to female NPCs? I mean that it woud add a random value from, say bodyslide, and assign them to the NPCS, i've had enough of them all looking the same. also reccomend a few hidden gems for mods? thanks

I don't know a mod for different Bodyslide presets, but EBD alters at least the height and the weight of NPCs

hey guys, is there a mod that adds random proportions to female NPCs? I mean that it woud add a random value from, say bodyslide, and assign them to the NPCS, i've had enough of them all looking the same. also reccomend a few hidden gems for mods? thanks

I don't know a mod for different Bodyslide presets, but EBD alters at least the height and the weight of NPCs

i'll take a look, thanks.

On another note, anyone know if there is a mod that makes the elves look sexy? elven otherhaul doesnt cut it for me

I'm a new modder working on dialogue based sex.

I'm looking for a particular animation.

In Sex Slaves, there's an animation where the NPC turns around, bends over, and looks back at you in anticipation of being spanked.

So far I know how to start sexlab sex getting animations by name. 

I'm learning about sending animationEvents.

So I'm wondering if I can call that animation somehow... like... what's it called?

And..., if possible, can you tell me if I can call it using Debug.SendAnimationEvent ?