old thread replacer/overhaul clothes/armor hgec e - ll

You can look in the EVE esp see where the lether armor is .

And you can use the Modmanager. In the right window right click the EVE Omod and select "extract to Folder" , choose an empty Folder and you have all the EVE Folders to see the Folder-structure.

Vanilla:

meshes\armor\steel\f  = female:boots, cuirass, gauntlets, greaves nifs

meshes\armor\leather\f  = female:boots, cuirass, gauntlets, greaves nifs

Steel has been fixed so that's not an issue. As for leather, I extracted it to a folder but it seems that the cuirass from EVE is where I already placed King Kong's version. I even checked with Nifskope to make sure that King Kong's version was the one I was using. I think it's a conflict with another mod somehow. I'll keep looking around and see if I can find a solution, but if I don't I can live with one not sexy armor.

I am noticing quite a bit of lag when using these armors though. Not sure why. I cleaned the nifskopes and that helped some but didn't solve the issue.

i could have post my own esp for female armor that does not exist in game but the major probleme that there is so many esp pointing to the same ref  that there be surely more conflicts then the solution !

if you experience some lag it might be because you need to apply 'archive invalidation'  bsa redirection     it will redirect the link to the folder instead of the bsa

• 1 month later...

As someone that's not a fan of head-sized breasts, this set of items will work wonders for replacing most of the vanilla armor and clothing. Every other full replacer out there is either normal armor with more curves, or super huge DMRA replacers (which hurt my back just to look at...) 

Thank you so much for these mods!

An edit: I'm a huge derp, and only now noticed that the armors are not separated already, making replacing stock gear much more complicated than drag and dropping.  I'll try and learn how to use NIFscope for more than selective deletions of extra stuff, and how to separate sets. If/when I finish, I'll post the results here (Note that this is a big if, due to school consuming most of my time)

• 2 months later...

Lots of great looking armors/outfits Thank you for sharing KingKong. Not sure if anyone has said anything or not but I did see one thing with the new cardigans one I always unzip things and look at them to see how they look and it wasn't rendering in nifskope I copied the texture path and pasted it into notebook for easier checking of the texture path and I saw that the one folder in the texture folder is named wrong it has new cardigans instead of new cardigan. It was a easy fix but I thought I would let you know.  Keep up the great work.

• 8 months later...

actually i can not test anything .             i do not recall any fps drop while using my replacer but if you can be more precise and tell me which cloth or amor create this bug or problemes ,

i will gladely fix it or remake the mesh . 

sorry for inconvieniance and thanks for the interrest .

For some reason my framerate drops by ca 15 fps when my Char equips the replacers by kingkong found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24564-some-more-armorcloth-e-cup-ll/

Any thoughts?

depends...

many of kingkong's meshes have quadruple the amount of vertices compared to the vanilla meshes.

other then that, i got no idea, except for maybe some errors in the meshes causing strange graphic calculations, but i dont know of any such problem...

many of the meshes has more vertices than the vanilla , but i try to manage the minumum amount of vertices with visual quality and the most important  is most of the meshes are manually weight painted which could cause some strange graphic calculations but is very necessary to avoid cliping !!!

i could not find any issu with lowerclass 12 mesh , nifskope and blender tells me nothing is wrong !!!

i just run pyffi (python script) to fix the mesh .  try this and see if something has change

lower class 12 pyffi.7z

many of the meshes has more vertices than the vanilla , but i try to manage the minumum amount of vertices with visual quality and the most important  is most of the meshes are manually weight painted which could cause some strange graphic calculations but is very necessary to avoid cliping !!!

i could not find any issu with lowerclass 12 mesh , nifskope and blender tells me nothing is wrong !!!

i just run pyffi (python script) to fix the mesh .  try this and see if something has change

sry, if i sounded nagging.

i love your meshes and just wanted to state, that having more vertices also results in more calculations and can lead to frames dropping.

for meshes crashing a game, that happened to me sometimes when i had no clue about editing Nifs and just stitched my own armors from the many replacers out there.

pyffi is a nice tool - as far as i hear - but i never used it... maybe i should use it on the many replacerfiles i use...

kingkong

Wow that fixed it! Stable framerate of 42fps with the pyffixed mesh! 27 fps without...

Thank you! I guess I can fix the rest of the meshes myself with the pyffi thing.

Also I will pyffi all of my stuff aswell, this seems to be amazing!

Again thanks and thanks for the awesome replacers, too!

okay, using PyFFI is out of question: i will not start learning python to get this shit running. why can't they tell me exactly what is necessary to run this and where it has to be installed, istead of just giving this away without any decent documentation.

it is realy not that complicate  !!!        you download the latest Python  , you run the exe , when installed (few seconds)  ,  you just right click on any folder or file.nif  and you have the option to run pyffi  you select  a dos window open  you press y and when finished enter . (not that hard !!!)

and it could be usefull for a lot of mods (meshes) in any Bethesda game.

ps : thank you FeebleFlies for the feed back.   and i think for the next release i should piffi all my meshes.

oups !!!  my bad the installation  can be tricked  and helled if you do not follow correctly

it was a long time sinse i have installed it and i have forgotten the process and how it could be messed.

to install pyffi      you need  python 2.7.exe   (can be 64)  ,  PyQT4 for py2.7 .exe  (64 if you have choosed py 64)  and last PyFFI 2.1.11.exe    (2.1.11  and not 2.2 )

in download section of python you select the msi installer version , same for PyQt 4 , and for Pyffi you type in Google the version "pyffi 2.1.11 "  and select the exe .

you follow that process and everything is good.

• 1 month later...

Greetings.

Hi Movomo.

Hi & @ KingKong.

Sorry for this late post.

The Boot's mesh you've corrected last night  give me the idea to read once again this topic , and i didn't saw the last posts about " PyFii " .

So if i'm not mistunderstanding something , a PyFiied mesh is supposed to boost the graphic performances , without the complete installation of any Python tool , right ?

That's just because i use the W7 - 64 bits Ultimate version on this old computer ( W7 is there since 2008/2009 and was never re-installed and will not be ... on this machine ) and since a few months , i saw that Blender doesn't work anymore on this machine .

Of course , some of Python files/libraries were already there but i think i may have introduced a mismatch ( error/mystake) in these early installed file/libraries when i tested the Guerra6 's tools and when i added other Python requested files ... not quiet sure because i deleted the W7 32 bits version from this machine ( it was there in a Multi-boots configuration system) and it's possible that Blender was installed with this deleted operating system , and not the 64 bits version ?!?

This machine is on it's " End of life "  ( i need the licence installed here to use it on another computer - old too - but this one is still a  " good "  machine ) so i'm not afraid anymore to test some " new things " as " PyFii " with this one . 

Sure , i prefer to avoid some issue with my Oblivion install but as this machine was assembled for testing purposes , why not try " PyFii" with this one ?

Cheers.

PyFFi is an optimization tool for NIF files, and no you don't need to be running anything in memory or otherwise once you've run the meshes through PyFFi.

The way I have always installed full Python is directly of the main folder of hard drive C:, and you can have multiple versions installed but you should IMO stick to all 32-bit or all 64-bit. I still prefer 32-bit even on a 64-bit O/S as there are/were some issues with the 64-bit versions.

post-18672-0-69897700-1426362358_thumb.jpg

For gerra6's tools I always go with the stand-alone versions and install those to either a different drive or partition. They shouldn't interfere with your normal Python installs this way; accidentally overwrite something.

PyFFi is an optimization tool for NIF files, and no you don't need to be running anything in memory or otherwise once you've run the meshes through PyFFi.

The way I have always installed full Python is directly of the main folder of hard drive C:, and you can have multiple versions installed but you should IMO stick to all 32-bit or all 64-bit. I still prefer 32-bit even on a 64-bit O/S as there are/were some issues with the 64-bit versions.

attachicon.gifPython-1.jpg

For gerra6's tools I always go with the stand-alone versions and install those to either a different drive or partition. They shouldn't interfere with your normal Python installs this way; accidentally overwrite something.

Salut , Varenne.

Merci Beaucoup.

When this is possible i never install something where my Operating System is ...  Usually on " C" but not in my case.

Ok , glad to kno i can install a few different Python's folder without conflict.

The Python version i used with Blender was for the W7- 32 bit version .

So i will try this " PyFii " soon but only on some  particular meshes weared by particular NPC ( resurrected after i use the " Corpse Collector " mod  ) because i use them as Mannekin ( Mannequins) and i get there a serious drop of FPS ... but maybe that's just because the graphic card i use actually on this machine is very old too ( 9800 Gt with only 512 Mo of graphic Memory ) .

Anyway , thank you for the reply ...

Cheers.

Installing various Python instances directly on C:\ just makes it easier for many Python based programs to find it; that is typically a default install location. Not needed for those based on stand alone Python, which may be the primary reason gerra6 chose to use it.

I'd check those Mannequins skeletons and meshes, and any possible scripts running on them too. Movomo recently posted a test tool for seeing which scripts have the biggest impact on an Oblivion build, so check their recent topics for it, DL, install and run it too. I'd look to see where in the list this Corpse Collector falls.

Installing various Python instances directly on C:\ just makes it easier for many Python based programs to find it; that is typically a default install location. Not needed for those based on stand alone Python, which may be the primary reason gerra6 chose to use it.

I'd check those Mannequins skeletons and meshes, and any possible scripts running on them too. Movomo recently posted a test tool for seeing which scripts have the biggest impact on an Oblivion build, so check their recent topics for it, DL, install and run it too. I'd look to see where in the list this Corpse Collector falls.

Greetings.

Hi Varenne.

Maybe i misunderstood something  ( or you ) : 

1) i kill some NPCs ( usually not named so they came from a Levelled list ) ... i use the mod " Corpses Collector " and these dead bodies so , using this mod ( Corpses Collector ) make those nodies " Quest Item " , so no they  are a " Clone Form "  from the NPCs killed before ( and this will not affect the levelled list from where those NPCs came from ... ) so in other words , the game duplicate these dead NPC with a new ID ...

I can resurrect them , and once resurrect they still stay " Quest Item " , so they will not respawn nor disappear ...

At this point , i use them as " living Mannekins " .

Just one things i can put what i what in these dead bodies , and carry them in mt inventory without any penalty ... so , ok that's looks as " a Cheat"  ( exact , but that's another story ) .

If i resurrect these collected bodies ( not with the command console " Resurrect" , because if i use the console to resurrect them they' ll loose their inventory ..)  i use and old  "Resurrect spell " which works perfectly ... the resuurected NPC will wear the outfit i put in its inventory before i use on them/it the Resurrect Spell .

So that's why i told i use them as " mannekin" ... but these one live and can be killed once again ( but they still stay  with a stat of " Quest item " ).

Is this more clear writted like this ? ... je peux l'écrire d'abord en français peut-être ? ... ;°)

Just one thing or two : if i resurrect a collected corpse ( beware , not with the console command ...) , once resurrected this NPC is still in its own faction ( so a Necromancer once resurrected is still in the Necromancer faction and of course " hostile " , agressive ) .

But when i will reload my savegame ( where there are already some resurrected NPCs ) , theses resurrected NPCs 'll loose their original faction and so , they became " friendly " , without any faction ... at this point i use the TalkieToaster mod to make them as companions or i just speak with them and " charm" them ... but that's not necessary. 

Cheers.

NB ; Do you need the links to the  "Corpses Collector " mod and to the " Resurrect Spell " i use since 2008 ?

Edit : ..and what about PyFii in this " story" ? That's just because i often use new  experimental outfits on these NPCs , and probably not always very well done ( = not cleaned ) because this is just for testing purposes ... sometimes i'm " lazy" as i already said .

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/18340    ... the Resurrect Spell i use ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/30248    and the Addk1K ( yes the one who made the Real HighHeels systems and was working with VipCxjs in their Skeleton ... for the VipCxJ Real HighHells System )  ... " Corpses Collector ".

It was perfectly clear the first time you wrote it. As for PyFFI, it may help with your FPS drop if the meshes are old, not very standardized or unclean.

Hi varenne.

Exactly , that's just because i test my " stuffs" on an older machine ( where W7 is since 2088-2009 without any re-install ...) and i usually resurrect to much NPCs in the same place /area , so , sometimes with models made with an excessive amount of polygons , my machine " lag" ... :°)

Cheers.