old thread replacer/overhaul clothes/armor hgec e - ll

Outstanding work covering all the stock armors! Here are some pictures I took. I was sitting on them for quite a while.

Whenever I had finished a shot, yet another bunch of new remodels got released. Instead of just posting a few I wanted them all bundled together.

Not featured are steel and Blackwood armors as well as Fejeena's glass variant. I'm still working on texturing a few parts before I can use these armors... If looking really hard you might notice a few custom tweaks to the textures/UV maps below:

KKArmors01.jpg

Hungry for hotness. The Dwarven armor goes well with Dwemer cyborg gauntlets.

KKArmors02.jpg

A zealous run for these armors ensues wherever gals wearing them show up.

KKArmors03.jpg

These remodels are giving even shambling undead constructs a boner.

KKArmors04.jpg

Valus mountain hyenas dig the style, too.

KKArmors05.jpg

Do I detect an underlying atmosphere of rivalry here?

KKArmors06.jpg

The Gray Prince congratulates this dynamic duo of new Grand Champions. I love the blademaster's goofy grin.

KKArmors07.jpg

Yay, it's 'Butch'! A male Avebrave Redguard character wearing an outfit Movomo recently made.

This Saint is turning to sin feeling up his delicate disco stick.

KKArmors08Bloody.jpg

Cutters gonna cut. Apparently she loves piercings as well.

KKArmors09.jpg

It's weird that the armor this guy forges has a complete set of pauldrons after all.

Movoto  if i do some pregnancy clothes/armor i might change the style (not the textures)   and the major probleme there is no support for them and i might finish do a mod my self to includ them in a way or another (and i do not want to touch CS again more then 10 min)

Garcemac my brain is jumping idees are not missing but time yes     may be later i will add some other staff but for now i am on an something else.      DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THOSE FILES   i am not the owner of those files anymore LoversLab community is the owner       and you are part of this community than no need to ask for permission.

i do not need credits   and if someone find a way to make money with this staff  please share.

You will get credits, my friend. It is your work.

If you are taking a bit of a break, I'll start working on a compilation. I stopped when I did because I just could not keep up with you... 

One request, though - if you have the time: Can you make a skeleton mesh (or texture, I guess) that will look good even if I make it six stories tall? Only need the ribcage, pelvis, arms, and skull - preferably with red glowing eyes.  Not a big deal and I can probably find a hi-res skelly texture on the Nexus.

I tried scaling up the vanilla skelly statics, but they look horrible - and not very scary - up close.

This is going to be the first "store" in Oblivion modding history that will actually uproot itself and hunt you down if you steal anything from it. And it WILL catch you. I already have this part working, but my giant skeleton looks like crap...

Edit: I will not be making a replacer. I hate replacers, and Blockhead has (or soon will) make replacers pointless anyway.

Since i can not draw with a mouse(no wacom tablet) my texturing are messy and ugly.     I try to see if i can make something with skel  but no promise   .      

and just for fun :lol:    and for your shop :D    and to give some more work :P

post-35101-0-23291000-1377802021_thumb.jpg

for the mask i can advice to leave it with the cuirass   but it can be mounted with any part  or amulet slot or else .

Oh, with that statue in the background the rainy weather is actually very fitting. Though my preferred weather condition's code is 38ef0 for bright cloudy weather. Or its even brighter 'All Natural' equivalent XX011a84 (replace XX with that esm's individual position in one's load order). Weather conditions can even be mixed by using sw (set weather) instead of fw, but this is a slow process that can be sped up by temporarily using set timescale to 100 or anything, and then resetting it to default game timescale of 30 again.

Ugh. Whatever. Awesome work making a flame atronach outfit for a pretty body! I have a faux flame atronach character who was wearing Growlf's version with all the disadvantages that one has - a not-so-pretty body incompatible with standard skins, meh textures for the armor parts. Ugly HGEC feet as well.

But I noticed that the boots are of a different tone than the rest of the parts. Too bright with original flame atronach textures, too dark with an alternate texture. Guess what? The boots are fixed by doing what you did to fix that 'Blade & Soul' suit! 'Mesh > Flip Normals'!

I especially love the piercings. Yet another creative use of a vanilla object resource.

i am no photographer  and  to find a correct angle with the correct luminosity that might flatten the charater or outfit is out of my mind and i like rainy days as sunny days

you can change the texture of the piercing with the original lampe one  and change material name to the same lamp    and you can have a kind of led light that is more visible at night with or without the armor :D .

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry it was my bad !     2 or 3 armors had this bad thing  where      'the vertex color"    where set to    yes 

easy fix      in your exemple the fur armor     open NiTriStrips (foot:legs)     select NiTriStripsData

down  in the 'block details'    look for   'Has Vertex Color'     and   click on the yes   and make it    'no'

save the file.nif  overwrite.

sorry for mistakes   and thanks for using

Hmm I seem to be misunderstanding something. You replace your old files right? That's simple enough, but your fur armor is in one piece while the default file is in four. So how does that work? Which one do I replace? Do I delete them all and place the fur armor in there?

EDIT: Ah, you're supposed to download another program, learn how to use it, hope you don't break anything, and then replace the armor. Okay, that sounds simple enough I guess. I mean I can't complain too much because you're providing this for free and it's good quality, but it is a pain in the ass.

QdsP0R1.jpg

So that's not normal right? Am I supposed to delete the body in the nif or will that mess up the BBB?

The white Body Color is the wrong vertex Color ( see post 68 )

And if you want to split the one Piece armor and use it as replacer use NifSkope. Do not delete the Body.

post-3205-0-80984500-1392418966_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-61671000-1392418979_thumb.jpg

Fur.7z with fixed vertex Color ( you must rename the meshes, I was too lazy to look up how the vanilla meshes are named )

Too late, deleting the body is what fixed it. In the cuirass you have to delete the legs and feet and in the greaves you have to delete the upper body. That's what was causing the black skin issue.

You were right about the vertex color though. I feel pretty dumb for having missed the post right above mine.

All in all it works great now and it's very good looking. This is basically the replacer I've been looking for since I started playing Lovers so I really appreciate the work done here, even if it took a little work to make function. Nifskope is really, really easy to use for this kind of thing so I guess I was worried about nothing.

hi sicko

i have put all in one body  because i am too lazy :P       not just that !   you have a full armor and it is breakable  you choose what you want as to be cuirass     and what as greaves  by removing all the lower part by 'remove branch' and saving it as cuirass.nif   and removing all upper parts by 'remove branch' and saving as greaves.nif 

i see i am too late  !!!!

it is good to here you fixed it alone and that you like it

thanks

I may, assuming my Lovers doesn't explode (not related to this mod; but I've seen some weirdness with turning invisible, getting stuck in walls, etc), end up throwing all the armors with the appropriate edits in a zip file and uploading so you can just drag and drop replace without having to use Nifskope. This Nifskope thing is kind of fun though; I wonder if I could rearrange stuff and try making my own enemies, armor, etc from existing meshes...

Anyway, if I do make that zip file I'll post it here so others can use it.

EDIT: Unfortunately I seem to have come across a new problem: there is no steel cuirass file in my meshes. I tried adding the one from this mod but it appears to be using EVE's instead. Guess I'll have a look at EVE's file structure and try to figure out where it's finding this steel cuirass from. My leather armor also won't change despite replacing the nifs; it's EVE's as well.

EDIT 2: Apparently vanilla Oblivion doesn't have a steel cuirass nif in the meshes and EVE found some other way to replace it. Unfortunately there is no option to manually install EVE as there's only an oMod and BAIN file so I can't examine the file structure to figure out how. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT 3: AHA! EVE creates a new folder and reads it from there. It's \Oblivion\Data\meshes\grhys\exnemconv\steel\f

So I fixed that. Anyone else using EVE will have to do the same, and as for vanilla I have no idea. Now if only my leather would work...