old thread replacer/overhaul clothes/armor hgec e - ll

Yes, you are definitely pushing that "9800 Gt with only 512 Mo of graphic Memory" to it's capability limits with high polygon meshes.

Hi ,

Oh ,that was one of the better Graphic engine ever created by NVidia .

Even now , the only problem with this graphic cars is just the amount of memory ( there is also a model 9800Gt with 1 Mo of graphic memory but i got better since a lot time on my other computers)  .

usually i use an Ati 5770 on this machine but i remove it a few time ago when i was looking for a solution with the " White Bug" on  animated body parts ... so that's was just to see is something was displayed differently with an older graphic card , using an older DirectX library ... nothing really change , so ATI or NVidia, the White Bug is still there ... but i found two solutions working for me with this graphic model  card , so i keep it here for that reason.

This is the only machine i use to access the web ( for security reasons ) , but this is also the older one i us'ed when i started to modding for Oblivion ...

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

PyFFi is an optimization tool for NIF files, and no you don't need to be running anything in memory or otherwise once you've run the meshes through PyFFi.

The way I have always installed full Python is directly of the main folder of hard drive C:, and you can have multiple versions installed but you should IMO stick to all 32-bit or all 64-bit. I still prefer 32-bit even on a 64-bit O/S as there are/were some issues with the 64-bit versions.

attachicon.gifPython-1.jpg

For gerra6's tools I always go with the stand-alone versions and install those to either a different drive or partition. They shouldn't interfere with your normal Python installs this way; accidentally overwrite something.

Salut , Varenne.

Merci Beaucoup.

When this is possible i never install something where my Operating System is ...  Usually on " C" but not in my case.

Ok , glad to kno i can install a few different Python's folder without conflict.

The Python version i used with Blender was for the W7- 32 bit version .

So i will try this " PyFii " soon but only on some  particular meshes weared by particular NPC ( resurrected after i use the " Corpse Collector " mod  ) because i use them as Mannekin ( Mannequins) and i get there a serious drop of FPS ... but maybe that's just because the graphic card i use actually on this machine is very old too ( 9800 Gt with only 512 Mo of graphic Memory ) .

Anyway , thank you for the reply ...

Cheers.

:D i have the 9800 GTX

well, i manually deleted some of the tiny objects (piercings) to reduce the polygons and it works.

you are right DeadSomething   .     the piercings are just rescaled models  with an automatic  reduced  polygones  .      it is almost as heavy as the originals .  and there are some difficulties in files.nif  when vertex are reduced too much :  it is graphic & memory consuming  as it needs to calculate very small polygones.   but works perfectly in a newer graphic card.

And i can not reduce more the piercings polygones  they will loose there form ,meaning and interrest.

• 4 years later...