Sexout Player Slave (Alpha V0.31)

DLC  

2,812 members have voted

1. 1. How many people using this have the four official DLC (Dead money, Honest hearts, Old world blues and Lonesome road)?

• I have all four
    • Nope

It's one of Spectrum toys. It should be in here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/195-spectrumstoypack/

Found the problem, There must be a conflict of some sort with Spectrum's other sex mods. Inactivating all of them and re-activating the above file worked.

Thanks.

Now, of course, I have to be on the lookout for any dependencies with the files I just switched off. Oh, well. The never ending battle.

Hi,

sorry, but I don't exactly understood what should happen with the last version of this (awesome) mod.

When you say there is a Legion Slaver now, do I need to let my female PC being captured by a Legion soldier, before waiting for the slaver to come, buy, and take the PC?

Or will it happen with any NPC (Raider, Prison dudes, etc...) who would capture the PC (and so, a Legion Slaver will come to take the girl)?.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Glad to see you over here. I really enjoyed your mod from Oblivion. Got to watch it develop from the start. Do you plan on having multiple adventures like the Oblivion Mod? Will this conflict with msex Veronica if you are enslved to Cass or Veronica or could you make it add a little flavor to that relationship?

Well, this looks promising. I'm really liking where you're

going with this. I hope you'll incorporate some more restraint

poses. Definitely already made some fantasies come true

being captured by the Fiends.

I did notice that the gangbang sequence seems to break

the Positioning mod; when it's showing 'sexcount 1' etc.

in the console is when it occurs. Since your making a new

mod, maybe Astymma could give you some pointers on

making the two play nice with each other right from the get-go.

Back to back scripted sex sequences seem to be the culprit.

A few times the 'W' key became nonresponsive when the sexcam

was running; could have been interference with nearby walls at the

start of the scene. It happened when character would be forcibly

moved to a new location at the start of a single sex act during the

prolonged captivity part of the mod.

Load order FWIW:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

NSkies URWLified.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutCommonResources.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

ProjectBrazil.esm=0

SexoutLegion.esm=0

NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1

NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp=1

NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1

Dry Canyon.esp=1

FAFFNV.esp=0

st.esp=1

LewisNV.esp=1

ae86seiryuu_easy.esp=1

Readius_NV.esp=1

LessIntrusiveKillCam.esp=1

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

weapons mods.esp=1

GoodspringsHome.esp=1

armor mods.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

SapphireNV.esp=1

Nevada Skies.esp=1

SexoutPlayerSlave.esp=1

SexoutZAZ.esp=1

SexoutPositioning.esp=1

post-144391-0-51403300-1378185859_thumb.jpg

I played pse on oblivion and enjoyed thier few buts though on it. First think would be great player mod source if do basics for it and if do any quest in it do quests on a seprate mod.Second prehabes thier be way for player take more active role in process oblivion you where totally passive in the process if some how more active part in the slavery for player.Thirds a slower downward spiral for slavery for player prehabs either more time get enslaved harder to get free or higher level you are and get enslaved harder be to get free.

Why the question about the DLC?

Should note I don't have them. I got the game early.. unfortunately being punished for early adoption.

I can only guess it's easier than making a non-DLC *.esp if a vast majority of people already have it. Also an eventual expansion into DLC territory, I hope.

Did you get your New Vegas copy on Steam? If so, you could wait for the Autumn sale and this mod will have made more progress than its current state. I forgot how much I got all 4 expansions for during the summer sale, but it shouldn't have been more than $5 dollars for all 4.

If not and you don't mind having another copy, you can buy the Ultimate Edition on Steam when that sale arrives (estimate of $10).

Firstly...apologies for long delay in replying. New town, new house, new job and various other new things all conspiring to keep me busy.

SkatingJesus: The slaver should appear when you are captured by any of the morally dubious humans of the wasteland (Legion, Powder Gangers, Vipers and Jackals). He will buy you from the latter three or just requisition you in the case of the Legion.

BigOnes69: Potentially I will be adding in some of the Tryouts and the Fort to this. Rather than 'volunteering' for them, you will be dragged in as a slave and forced to take part. Not sure if I will get round to writing enslavement encounters myself as PSE.

Polonium: I will check my factions for him. Probably missed one out. Is it all Fiends or were you in a specific location when it failed?

Panthercom: Not sure why the forward key would be acting up. I will have to look into that.

Mollydeal: I may add in difficulty to escape as an option. I will probably vary it depending on your captor (easier for gangers rather than experienced slavers, etc). I will be leaving the more active slavery to the other mods on that theme I think... although if I get the feed ins working those mods will take over from PSNV and the player will become active there.

Rabblerouser: Just thinking about having those in PSNV so it works there. That causes issues for those who do not have them though.

Rooker: Dead Money is not a bad DLC. Good for those who like the 'making do' side of gaming.

Mrph: Slave collars will be making an appearance in the latter end of the slave process. Initially the player should have a good chance to escape. Once the bomb collar goes on, it tends to be game over on the escape front and you have to find another way out.

Cheers Polonium. I will look at that. Trader definitely associated with the Fiends faction so could be another faction or a major negative overriding it.

Zlytry: I should probably get round to figuring out MCM so players can play with some options.

Not really thought on amending what the player is wearing on enslavement. What did you have in mind?

Thanks for your reply,for the player the most important thought in my mind is that i prefer to be gorgeous/charming/sexy than naked when on enslavement.

Shackle is good idea , in my opinion , it is better to add two pair more , one pair are at elbow , one pair are at knee. if there are more bondage posture ,you are genius!

oh , one more for player , you can use some bondage toys on player when on enslavement , such as collar、cufft、blindfold、vibrator and so on , i think SpectrumsToyPack 20130707 is just enough

for the capturer/master , she/he can decide player's fate , because the player is boundage and helpless all the time .there are some option i thought:

1: capturer can sell player to another NPC for money

2: capturer can make player be forced into prostitution and capturer keep the money

3: capturer can whip player by use ZAZ mode

4: capturer can execute/kill player ,such as throw the player into rivar 、leave player in the wild、give as a present to Supermutants and Feral Ghouls , under these circumstances, the player have chance to escape.

These are for your reference only.Thanks again! i love this mode and can't wait for the next version of this mode !

A little suggestion for a bit more realism; when the player is bound and immobile

why not activate one the the face expressions or morphs included within Sexout;

and activated with the 'playidle' command. I would suggest either an open mouth

for use with a gag, or something like:

fe27 - yawning (for gag usage, also works great for oral sex)

fe19 - scared

fe14 - miserable

So just enable the face expression before the bound pose and do

'player.playidle resetface' if the character escapes. (and save me the

trouble of doing it everytime ;) )

I've had a weird issue. With PlayerSlave active, the tour of the fort given by Marissa after being enslaved in Tryout Legion goes nuts. She's supposed to walk you to people, introduce them, they do their thing and then she walks you to someone else. But she kept coming back to say her introduction line over and over and over, interrupting the animations and glitching the whole thing.

I thought it was because I was trying the Tryout beta, but I switched back to the stable version, started a new game and it still happened. Disabled PlayerSlave, made a new game and cheated my way into the fort. Her little tour worked as expected when PlayerSlave wasn't active.

Here's the load order if that's any help

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
aHUD.esm=1
Advanced Recon Tech.esm=1
Primary Needs HUD.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSharedResources.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
NPC Project.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
TLB Device.esp=1
NPC Project - Freeside.esp=1
Distant Gunfire Sound Fix V2.1 - Machienzo.esp=1
Alternate Power Armor Training.esp=1
DarNifiedUINV.esp=1
DK_BulletTime_NV.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
VanGraffHostilityQuestFix.esp=1
Better armor n weapons in NCR safehouse.esp=1
Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking.esp=1
ED-E_BuzzKill.esp=1
10mmPistol-SigSauer_Replacement_NewSounds_v1.0.esp=1
Advanced Recon Armor.esp=1
Advanced Recon Armor-Easier Stealth.esp=1
Advanced Recon Gear.esp=1
Advanced Recon Tech.esp=1
outsidebets.esp=1
TheBackpack.esp=1
SpaceSuitGloveFix.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
TorresFix.esp=1
Neckchains.esp=1
Shut up stupid messages.esp=1
Soda Isn't Salt Water.esp=1
Dynamic Quantity Prompt.esp=1
Patient Gown at Startup by TheCalculator.esp=1
HZBagOfHolding.esp=1
1SBSteamOutfit.esp=1
faces.esp=1
Better Binoculars.esp=1
Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp=1
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp=1
BlackMountainRadioRhonda.esp=1
Weapon Tweaks.esp=1
Armor Tweaks.esp=1
No Grenade Spamming Raiders.esp=1
merccustom.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
Goodsprings statue.esp=1
ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp=1
Merged Patch.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
SexoutRapist.esp=1
NCRCF Reinforcements.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp=1
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp=1
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1
SexoutCompanions.esp=1
SexoutSS_C.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
SexoutPlayerSlave.esp=0

I've had a weird issue. With PlayerSlave active, the tour of the fort given by Marissa after being enslaved in Tryout Legion goes nuts. She's supposed to walk you to people, introduce them, they do their thing and then she walks you to someone else. But she kept coming back to say her introduction line over and over and over, interrupting the animations and glitching the whole thing.

I thought it was because I was trying the Tryout beta, but I switched back to the stable version, started a new game and it still happened. Disabled PlayerSlave, made a new game and cheated my way into the fort. Her little tour worked as expected when PlayerSlave wasn't active.

Here's the load order if that's any help

FalloutNV.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

aHUD.esm=1

Advanced Recon Tech.esm=1

Primary Needs HUD.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutSharedResources.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

msexTopsOffice.esm=1

NPC Project.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

SexoutLegion.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

SexoutKhans.esp=1

SexoutNCR.esp=1

SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1

SexoutKings.esp=1

SexoutFiends.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

TLB Device.esp=1

NPC Project - Freeside.esp=1

Distant Gunfire Sound Fix V2.1 - Machienzo.esp=1

Alternate Power Armor Training.esp=1

DarNifiedUINV.esp=1

DK_BulletTime_NV.esp=1

PerkEveryLevel.esp=1

VanGraffHostilityQuestFix.esp=1

Better armor n weapons in NCR safehouse.esp=1

Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking.esp=1

ED-E_BuzzKill.esp=1

10mmPistol-SigSauer_Replacement_NewSounds_v1.0.esp=1

Advanced Recon Armor.esp=1

Advanced Recon Armor-Easier Stealth.esp=1

Advanced Recon Gear.esp=1

Advanced Recon Tech.esp=1

outsidebets.esp=1

TheBackpack.esp=1

SpaceSuitGloveFix.esp=1

FlashlightNVSE.esp=1

TorresFix.esp=1

Neckchains.esp=1

Shut up stupid messages.esp=1

Soda Isn't Salt Water.esp=1

Dynamic Quantity Prompt.esp=1

Patient Gown at Startup by TheCalculator.esp=1

HZBagOfHolding.esp=1

1SBSteamOutfit.esp=1

faces.esp=1

Better Binoculars.esp=1

Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp=1

NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp=1

BlackMountainRadioRhonda.esp=1

Weapon Tweaks.esp=1

Armor Tweaks.esp=1

No Grenade Spamming Raiders.esp=1

merccustom.esp=1

Alternative Start.esp=1

Goodsprings statue.esp=1

ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp=1

Merged Patch.esp=1

SexoutStraponSex.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp=1

SexoutZAZ.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

SexoutRapist.esp=1

NCRCF Reinforcements.esp=1

SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp=1

Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp=1

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1

SexoutCompanions.esp=1

SexoutSS_C.esp=1

SexoutConsequences.esp=1

SexoutPlayerSlave.esp=0

It was actually a flaw in the design.  Not sure how exactly to fix it.  Basically if she hits the trigger point again during the scene, she'll spout her dialog again.  It's a rare occurrence, but annoying.

How about the possibility of being sold to Gamorra?  They engage in shady business with their prostitutes, so it wouldn't be out of the question for them to insist you pay back the money they spent on you, then charge interest or expenses to keep you enslaved.  It could make for an interesting quest.