Sexout Player Slave (Alpha V0.31)

DLC  

2,849 members have voted

1. 1. How many people using this have the four official DLC (Dead money, Honest hearts, Old world blues and Lonesome road)?

• I have all four
    • Nope

is supposed to take much long to get taken away by a legion slaver?

i got enslaved by a legion sentry outside Cottonwood Cove but still nobody claims me to been taken inside the camp. (done that even with PG's near a mountain and got ganged up for like 20m realtime but no of the legion slaver arrived)

can i speed up the process in some way ?

It can take up to three game days for the Legion slaver to arrive.

Do you have Msex Base and Msex Legion installed? You're

enslavement by the Legion will not progress without those mods.

i got enslaved by a legion sentry outside Cottonwood Cove but still nobody claims me to been taken inside the camp. (done that even with PG's near a mountain and got ganged up for like 20m realtime but no of the legion slaver arrived)

It can take up to three game days for the Legion slaver to arrive.

Do you have Msex Base and Msex Legion installed? You're

enslavement by the Legion will not progress without those mods.

msex legion? you mean msex fort? i have that and msex base + veronica installed and all the required for Sexout player slave.

i setted the timescale forward a few days, but still nothing.

Apologies. The Player Bought spam is indeed a debug message. I shall have to remove that.

Violet is a rinse and repeat event. The only way out as a Fiend slave is, as you may suspect, escape or death.

Working on Player Slave Skyrim at the moment but it is taking a lot to get even the basics working. Once I have that then I can actually thinking about stories/events I want to tell in it. :)

So have you started a new thread for it in Skyrim? something I can follow and see where you are in progress? :)

Give it three game days for the Legion guy to show up.

If Violet happens to be in control or Cook-Cook, don't count

on a Legion buyer to show up.

If you are in the Vault 3 area the transfer to the Legion is glitched and

will not happen.

Fuck Skyrim :) I wish Ichabod would get his ass back over here and

get this working. This mod is really potentially cool.

And no, I don't hate Skyrim.

I agree I would love to see this tweaked and stuff here, but if he is getting into Skyrim right now. Then no reason not to ask and see if he can make the same thing there too. The slavery with out BDSM is really the main thing missing from Skyrim mods and this would be perfect for that. :)

The thing that would be good with this mod would have more destination sales. 

Prison RNC could be a point of sale if Eddie is still alive that is to say even if you have already visited the prison and you're in an Escape you can become their slaves. 

Dermot Westside to be prostitute in sewers. 

Make a plugin if the player has Slaver Life, and could be sold. 

If you have Msexveronica for example we were a slave veronica or Cass and they are not slaves with us they could buy us (the last one for a plugin that can be more but can be very interest to them. See ) 

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

would anyone happen to know the command to trigger the legion slavers to buy you/ begin the dialog of being a legion slave? They appear for me then just stand there forcing them on my character/companion(s) on occasion.

Update: Nevermind it works. Just a glitch more or less.

It varies on who captures you. If its bandits/fiends/jackal gang members it takes about 1 game day for the legion slavers to show up. Just be patient

Great mod.

But am having trouble getting the legion slaver to show up. Have all the necessary plugins and changed the timescale to speed the game up several days (more than 3) but nothings happened. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Works for me when a male tries to combat rape my female courier. When a female tries to rape my female courier, it crashes. Any thoughts?

*Fixed it. I had lesbian rape off on sex assault. What a dummy :P

-Could you possibly provide a setting to change the frequency of the abuse. Once a minute is a bit much for me. I'm using a timescale mod, and even at 13 I could never have gone again in 1 minute.

• 1 month later...

It will take some time for the legion slaver to show up, i'm using TTW and got in a bad way with a deathclaw in DC, legion showed up in roughly about 24 game hrs and took out the one deathclaw and started marching my rear end toward the train station in DC, too bad we didn't make it as the legion was taken out by some bandits, but i was really looking forward to finding out if they would get me back to new vegas some how, but i hope this mod may see DLC added or it would be wonderful to see a TTW with all DLC support, either way here's to wishing big toward the possibility of the future of this great mod.

Talking about an update (needed), some things to say:

1. The timing is a nightmare. 64 times raped during only one day seems a bit to much (who is this slaver? Mister Duracell-Cock?)

2. MCM needed, at least to customize the free attempt hotkey.

Edit:

3. Not to mention (already done) that the debug lines in the console are terrific too much and tends to make the game "stutter".