ENHANCED FEMALE BOTTOM

56 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I'll upload them here. Once he's online again he can upload them himself or do himself, whatever he prefers, and I'll take my upload down.

How I did it: 

What I did is clone the default teen naked bottom in s3oc. I opened cmar's teen bottom fix and copied the comments of the mesh in Milkshape. because they included an extra TGI reference that supports the normal map. I then pasted that comments on Chbooms corresponding meshes and used the replace function in s3pe to let them overwrite the meshes of the default teen naked body. 

For the waist gap I used vertex data merge and normal data merge in milkshape on the vertices at the waist to let them match the exact position of the original nude bottom. Then I emptied the bone assignments of those same vertices and copied over the bone assignments of the original nude bottom. But only the empty bone assignments, do I didn't override them all. 

After that I made the morphs, made BGEO files of them, and used the replace function in s3pe again to let them override the original ones. 

Ah! Milkshape... a non-starter for me. Don't use it at all. Usually find ways around it, and think I have on this as well. Still have a few MedBod separates I need to look at again. @JoshQ told me that he also uses MS to fix waist seams on MedBod. Been looking for other ways for a while. I also rarely use s3oc. 

I basically did as I wrote above, using Blender 2.80 for seam fix at ankles, side and legs, and 2.93 to replace the waist rows with ones from Cmar's muscle fix mesh. Just made the package in TSRW with tf briefs as the clone donor... removed textures, but added in the nude body specular as my specular, and the details in mesh tab. Still might play with it, but appear to have a working default and non-default version with no seam from all angles and lighting conditions.

Screenshot-281.jpg.9a512cd946fc48fb1cff7b74367eb68f.jpg

42 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I have a fixed version of the GECK.O top that I will share soon. I have it for ages but never uploaded it. I do a lot of things for personal use, lol.

I'll also fix the waist gap on the adult bottom from CHboom! while I'm at it. 

The top in the pic is mine, made from Cmar's top with softer breast to nipple transition, less poking up on the top of the boobs and repainted bones. It works with the sliders. Have af versions of top and bottom also. No ef though. Once completely done playing with them, and completely satisfied, I will upload these to NSFW. Only thing I will ever upload here are a few pics.

Like you, I have a lot of those personal fixes... and CC. I really need to get motivated to upload some of it, as I once was. ))) Even those skins are my touch up of ones by E-Skins... or maybe it was S-Skins? Josh showed me how to blend the texture seams, as he did on the set he uploaded.

14 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Nice work, looks good!

Why don't you use Milkshape by the way? I've seen you state that a 100 times but it seems so weird to me to use all those strange workarounds to something that can be so easy?

I also use blender a lot for working with meshes, but always combine it with milkshape for some things ?

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

Nice work, looks good!

Why don't you use Milkshape by the way? I've seen you state that a 100 times but it seems so weird to me to use all those strange workarounds to something that can be so easy?

I also use blender a lot for working with meshes, but always combine it with milkshape for some things ?

Thank you. 

I began "playing around" on Blender 2.67, a L O N G time ago. Long before I ever thought to upload and share anything. I kind of understood it (less than more, but at least a bit). Been using 2.80 for so long now, that I forget much about 2.67! Eventually, I also downloaded Milkshape, because many used both for different things, but I simply never understood the program for some reason. I watch tutorials, and played with it, but probably never set it up correctly. Eventually, the free trial ended and Blender all the way. I have downloaded the trial version several times, with same result. So... It's Blender for me, and finding work arounds for things you, Josh, and many other do easily in MS. ))) No sense paying for a program to take up space. I had Marvelous Designer for about a week and a half, also. Tried it once, saw that is the program that creates all those crazy random faces, with edges that match nothing EA... which I found counter to open bottom and later semi transparent garments, as bone weights will follow edges, and MD edges create mass clipping on EA body mesh.

So much of what I learned from Josh, he was using 2.80 at the time. He still used MS for some things, but... So, I upgraded to 2.80. Seams had been the only BIG issue for me, and a newer version of MTK fixed most seams well. Then, Smug Tomato's geom tools for Blender 2.8x fixed tf... until this nude replacement mess. Then I saw a tutorial on Mod The Sims, and "Preserve Normals". Turns out to be something in Smug's tools for 2.9x. And it looks as the combination solves my problem. ) I still don't use 2.93 for most meshing, as it uses manual seam splitting. I have several meshes that manual splitting would be a bigger mess than the occassional vertices that does not split when using 2.80.

If MS ever has a totally free version, I may try it again, but I cannot see spending money on a program I don't really understand how to use. )))

Thinking about what you said regarding the TGI missing, I now wonder if I could just edit that in the vpxy and add it in that way?

Edited by TheLadysGhost
52 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

If MS ever has a totally free version, I may try it again, but I cannot see spending money on a program I don't really understand how to use. )))

Thinking about what you said regarding the TGI missing, I now wonder if I could just edit that in the vpxy and add it in that way?

If you use the internet Milkshape is totally free! There are codes out there. It's the only way to get it nowadays as the developer is inactive. If you buy it, you will never get your key so don't even feel guilty about pirating it. It's literally the only way to get it. https://shizukaccfinds.tumblr.com/post/140139448808/download-milkshape-3d-185-beta1-key

I think you can edit it in another way too, yeah. Must be. I never did it that way though because I always edit the comments directly on the mesh.

Edited by MaryJane

So I suddenly realize I never said this, but THANK YOU @CHboom! for this amazing custom content!

I have done my best to fix the seam (TF) and waist gap (TF&AF). I've only done the default version as that is what I use! 

What's changed: 

• The defaults now truly functions as a default, meaning it will also show when you select nude clothing like cmars Nouveau Nudist.
  • The TF version now properly displays bumpmaps, which fixes the seam (and enables enhancements like You are Real from Buhudain)
  • Both the TF and AF version have no more waistgaps. They perfectly match the EA waist now. 

I tested the TF version with cmars morphing nipples top for teens and it matches perfectly. The adult one I tested with a fixed version of GECKO's nude top that you can download here.

Download them here: 

*Taken down, they had to much issues, I'm sorry*

Preview of what changed (potato quality because they are gifs, lol. Looks a lot better in game!):

TF:

ezgif-3-c52ed06f4a.gif.9ae017ea4cd2c51174dd8df4c5f8d4b6.gif

Taken in outdoor light on purpose as it showed better how the bumpmap was fixed.

AF:

ezgif-3-ff3f11ae17.gif.c32936a95b58c54aaa6d744c7503cc09.gif

Edited by MaryJane
13 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

If you use the internet Milkshape is totally free! There are codes out there. It's the only way to get it nowadays as the developer is inactive. If you buy it, you will never get your key so don't even feel guilty about pirating it. It's literally the only way to get it. https://shizukaccfinds.tumblr.com/post/140139448808/download-milkshape-3d-185-beta1-key

I think you can edit it in another way too, yeah. Must be. I never did it that way though because I always edit the comments directly on the mesh.

Thank you! I'll try this, and see if I can finally figure out how to use MS. Not having a timer over my head might make things easier, as I tend to let things sit when frustrated, and by the time I go back to try MS again... EXPIRED TRIAL!!! (((

Also, during my travels thru MTS, I did see a thread about problem with MS registration codes, but not having it, I never looked into the thread.

Not really sure if vpxy edit is the way to go, as I never tried it for this purpose... but plan to look. I have edited them to add mesh groups to a few projects, using a tutorial from MTS as guide. I have one bot with 4 mesh groups for L1, using 2 different shaders and probably total 65 bones. ))) And STILL learning new stuff!

I cannot believe I never thought to do this... SOOOOOOOOOO simple, and I have done this for other garments, for different reasons, but.......

I simply opened YF/ AF bottom nude in TSRW. This bottom has the normal map in mesh tab, and af, has no seam problems like tf has. Checked tf in Age section. Click yes when asked about reloading to match age selected. Then uncheck yf and af. Just click no on prompt. Project is now set for tf. Import your tf .wsos, L1 - L3.

In edit project contents tab, renumber the CASP number to default instance number (if this will be a default replacement). Also enter CASP edit. Scroll down to str1. You can change this to "tfBottomNude", or name your mesh whatever you wish. Exxport package... Done!

None default, do not renumber the CASP number. All else is same. For default, I only check nude, materinity and random. For non default, I checked all categories that apply to human Sims. Do NOT check random for non default... the game might decide to apply a nude bottom to some random Sim as outerwear! 

3 hours ago, CHboom! said:

WOW!! Thanks for fixing them!!! I'll try out your modification!!! THANKS! I was kinda tired of studying cc creation, so lose interest working on them. Thanks again for giving alot of attentions and alot of help!!!!!

No problem! Thank you for making them, they're great ^^

I forgot to mention that I kept the EA nude meshes in the lod 2 and lod 3. I did this because it would otherwise look weird when zooming out, because your high detail meshes didn't match the EA lower lods.
You don't need much detail in the lower lods anyway, you only see them when zooming out (or when playing in potato quality, but I hope nobody had to do that anymore nowadays) so I think it's good like this ^^

Oh and you unfortunately probably can't open the files in TSRW. This is because TSRW is terrible for making defaults. I did it the proper way, with s3oc and s3pe, which makes them true defaults and not just a CASP override. But because of this, TSRW won't open them. 

Edited by MaryJane

Ummmm

Is there anyone who has a similar problem I have? I replaced default file @MaryJane posted in this section, and af seems to work fine, but tf works weirdly.

Screenshot-1216.jpg.093f0248a78ef7c687252e01f23331fc.jpg

I think I have no other tf bottom replacement, not sure. Is there any other tf replacement????? AFAIK, there's none. I checked CMAR NYC's file, and gecko's one as well, but I couldn't find which file is causing conflict.

4 hours ago, CHboom! said:

Ummmm

Is there anyone who has a similar problem I have? I replaced default file @MaryJane posted in this section, and af seems to work fine, but tf works weirdly.

I think I have no other tf bottom replacement, not sure. Is there any other tf replacement????? AFAIK, there's none. I checked CMAR NYC's file, and gecko's one as well, but I couldn't find which file is causing conflict.

What the hell, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

You must have a conflicting file indeed! I just double, triple, quadruple checked the files and tested in my game, but all seems to work fine here. 

Is there anyone else with this issue?

You could try do use Delphy's dashboard tool to find which file is causing the conflict

4 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Is there anyone else with this issue?

Everything's working fine on my end for adults and teens. For teens I'm using your update of CHboom!'s bottom + Cmar's top.

8 hours ago, CHboom! said:

Ummmm

I'm no expert, but it almost looks like an adult bottom with a teen top in that pic.

Probably not the same issue you're having, but I did find a bunch of unexpected nude default replacements in one of the CAS Overhaul files from Carversims. I detailed that on the previous page in this post

Edited by Omicr0n
9 hours ago, CHboom! said:

Do you have Cmar's muscle fix meshes? I believe they are default replacements. Although, they are only L1 thru 3 meshes, perhaps they are pulling the basegame morph geoms into play?

Understand that dashboard probably will not catch something like that, as those CASP and instances all belong in the game. Usually, it simply overwrites as it reads the same numbers, and uses whatever it read last.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, MaryJane said:

Hi everyone,

I updated these two files. For some strange reason, they had very ugly seams along the legs. Still don't know why that happened. TS3 nude meshes unfortunately never are truly seamless, even the original EA ones have seams, but it was worse in the enhanced bottom fixed by me. 

How it was:

Screenshot-24.jpg.fef53b58be1587161ccdcb92ec5e5530.jpg

Now:

Screenshot-23.jpg.bcef1344dd89f58789a226269c79639f.jpg

Edited by MaryJane
On 10/7/2022 at 5:49 PM, CHboom! said:

Ummmm

Same problem, no conflict detected with Delphy's dashboard scan. I Still use your last TF version.

1 hour ago, eldark17 said:

Same problem, no conflict detected with Delphy's dashboard scan. I Still use your last TF version.

That’s very strange. Do you have another nude tf bottom in game? These will conflict with any TF nude bottom, so also cmars muscle fix.  

On 10/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, MaryJane said:

Okay, another update, only on the TF version this time. I used Cmars muscle fix as a base instead of the regular Base Game nude mesh. 

If you had issues with the previous version, seen in the pic of Chboom!, please download this one and report back to me if it's fixed now. It's very hard for me to troubleshoot as I don't have the problem myself so I can't see if this fixed it or not. 

Edited by MaryJane
3 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Hi everyone,

I updated these two files. For some strange reason, they had very ugly seams along the legs. Still don't know why that happened. TS3 nude meshes unfortunately never are truly seamless, even the original EA ones have seams, but it was worse in the enhanced bottom fixed by me.

This is a skin texture seam...

image.jpeg.681031aa22f79331882beee8106b230c.jpeg

The other seam you had, I have sometimes had caused by Blender, making a sharp edge where I did not mark as such. Other reasons for those seam edges, but that one ticks me off most.

As for seams caused by skins, 2 options that I know... Easiest is to download the skins by @JoshQ. He showed me how he didthem, by blending the image seams in Blender. It works great! I did it with my personal skins. Other is to blend the seams and upload skins. Obviously, option 1 is easiest!!!

27 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Okay, another update, only on the TF version this time. I used Cmars muscle fix as a base instead of the regular Base Game nude mesh. 

I looked inside the tf package. It looks as somehow, geom info is being lost...

Capture.PNG.ac36b1cbfd38cbacd20260dcd7bed1a2.PNG

I find that if the geom info appears as it does in the preview window, it is not matched to the package info. THAT is always a royal PITA for me to correct. Probably what is happenning in the pic from @CHboom!, is the morphs are buggered.

I have a partial TS3 install on this laptop, and IF it will run, I will look at that bottom mesh in game in a bit.

Edited by TheLadysGhost
18 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

This is a skin texture seam...

It happened with every skin I used, also the one from JoshQ. I personally think it's just  combination of both. That is the place the meshes are separated on the UV map. You'll almost always see a little seam there. 

What you see there is actually my updated package, and it displays like that because the GEOM tool of blender doesn't handle defaults very well. True defaults, so not the TSRW crap. It also happens with my default hairs sometimes, but everything works fine usually. I can fix it with milkshape very easily, but I'm actually avoinding Milkshape as I think it was causing the sharp edge seams actually.

I think it's a conflict of some type, the weird morphs, but I don't know how it happened. Anyway, for the people that actually use it and have the problem: please report back to me, I want to know if I have fixed the conflict some of you have. Cmar's package was set up differently so I hope it's gone now. 

Edited by MaryJane
2 hours ago, MaryJane said:

If you had issues with the previous version, seen in the pic of Chboom!, please download this one and report back to me if it's fixed now. It's very hard for me to troubleshoot as I don't have the problem myself so I can't see if this fixed it or not. 

I have the same problem. Nothing has changed with your last file. All the same.

That’s very strange. Do you have another nude tf bottom in game? These will conflict with any TF nude bottom, so also cmars muscle fix.  

In theory no, but I reaally dont know what the fuck can make this issue.

I used for years the G.E.C.K.O af buttom nude. Now I havent in my mod folder of corse for the possible conflict with CHboom fantastic replacement. Im going to download again your(MJ) tf version (updated) and I will telling you!

thank you.

It happened with every skin I used, also the one from JoshQ. I personally think it's just  combination of both. That is the place the meshes are separated on the UV map. You'll almost always see a little seam there. 

What you see there is actually my updated package, and it displays like that because the GEOM tool of blender doesn't handle defaults very well. True defaults, so not the TSRW crap. It also happens with my default hairs sometimes, but everything works fine usually. I can fix it with milkshape very easily, but I'm actually avoinding Milkshape as I think it was causing the sharp edge seams actually.

I think it's a conflict of some type, the weird morphs, but I don't know how it happened. Anyway, for the people that actually use it and have the problem: please report back to me, I want to know if I have fixed the conflict some of you have. Cmar's package was set up differently so I hope it's gone now. 

Possibly UV alignment. I really had not examined this mesh since the first pre-upload version. I took a look in Blender, and overlayed this mesh UV with EA, and it is off by a little, especially the front. Depending on the crotch shading of the skin, it could make that seam look worse, even with textures blended to the EA seam, which I know JoshQ did. Only fix is to move the UV, and that's no guarantee. And yes, a texture seam there is basically normal, since EA screwed that up. But, as I have said, EA never intended for this type of meshing! BARBIE!!!!!!!

image.png.0ff07d4bca7d33d645697ec6368d51ca.png

Also, it had a lot of unwelded UV vertices that split the mesh as seam on export, and still has a few vertices that are not welded in the UV. They show after merge all vertices, then split seams, then use seams from islands.

image.png.fc6b2ba82a0739adabebb1cc0acbc2d3.png

image.png.152576127e018be7756bb4c958b63d23.png

I have had Blender create sharps in these areas... for whatever reason Blender has. Just as every so often, geom tools might not split a vertices, and have the UV smear across the map.

This one isn't my skin, but freckled fruit skin... I think by Kurasoberina? The crotch seam is not too bad with this skin, and the right side seam looks not perfect, but again, not too bad with this skin. (tf mesh)

image.jpeg.7ef7955fb0f5b8e072b386f6178905a7.jpeg

image.jpeg.4e1022df492903ad81de2c1ebc370b98.jpeg

I never bothered to open your hair packages, as they work fine... only the thing of textures not showing sometimes, and needing to open CAS, then all is fine... but you told me about that. And, I think that may be more with EA NPC's and townies, than with newly generated ones. Some goofy link to the past??? But, not sure if a few of the EA hairs you cloned with s3oc, may not have morphs, so would not show. I know the pigtails that you replaced have 1 or 2 bones and no morphs, which may be why so many hair makers use it as a base. )))

TSRW generated may not be perfect, but I won't call the packages "crap". I honestly don't have any issues with the bottom I am working on, made in TSRW... at least not after something you mentioned about the EA tf not showing a normals map being the cause of that waist seam. I remade my tf bottom package in TSRW, using the af template and changing some numbers and references. It seems to work fine so far. Just need to get a teen pregnant, and see how that morph looks in game. Textures and muscle definition sliders work.

I found that nude tops have to be made using Cmar's top and package as the base, or her nipple sliders and the KW script that uses them, will not work. For those, I went thru the mini hell of matching the geoms to the package and my morphs.

For me, just a matter of choosing my fights, as to who I make a package. ))) Path of least resistance and all...

Edited by TheLadysGhost
32 minutes ago, Aleksbast said:

I have the same problem. Nothing has changed with your last file. All the same.

That's super disappointing to hear. :(

All I can think of is that it's a conflict. Or else it wouldn't explain why it works like a charm for me and some others. 

3 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

TSRW generated may not be perfect, but I won't call the packages "crap". 

The packages are not crap, I meant TSRW in general is crap. I really hate that program so much! Sometimes I can't avoid to use it, but I'd just rather not. Maybe that's because my main gig is defaults and TSRW doesn't work with i

3 hours ago, MaryJane said:

after this new update... I found it

Im Passion user and the passion folder have CmarNYC_Penis inside.

inside this file (CmarNYC_Penis) there are a lot of things and I dont know whitch on it is the conflited file to remeove (if i can remove). Hope this can help you to understand better.

Cattura.PNG