FIX: GECK.O's Default Replacement Body - Natural Breasts & Detailed Vagina and Butts

FIX: GECK.O's Default Replacement Body - Natural Breasts & Detailed Vagina and Butts

I've fixed the waistgap on GECK.O's default replacement pieces. I wasn't sure if I had done a fix of the bottom (I lost track of what I worked on over the years) so decided to include it just in case. The top is the Kinky World Realistic version. 

What changed:  

• Waist gap is fixed, the top and bottom match each other and the EA waist perfectly. 
  • Maternity morph

These are DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS so you can't have any other default replacement AF body meshes in game! 

You can click through the pics provided on the download page to see how it looks in game. But beware, the result may vary depending on which skin you use. I showed different skins on the top to show what I mean.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/04/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Sims 3 (Obviously)

Edited by MaryJane

@MaryJane

Hi Mary Jane, I'm GECK.O.

This is my new account, I lost the old one.

Big big thank you for fixing the skin.

I don't have time to create CC or mods anymore thou, or even playing games.

You know... growing up and have responsibility as an adult.

I missed the day when I have a lot of free time.

Feel free to do anything and improve all my CC. ???

You are very awesome!

I'm a big fan of you.

Edited by LOV31
11 hours ago, LOV31 said:

Hi! Well, big fan of you too, I've used this pieces for years and years and only recently swapped the bottom out for a new one. They're great!

And don't worry, I'm an adult with responsibilities myself, been for a couple of years now. Sometimes I fall of the sims custom content world for a while too because I simply don't have the time or the focus. It happens. 

Bummer that you can't even play games anymore though! Who knows, maybe one day you will have time again? ? 

Edited by MaryJane
15 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Hi! Well, big fan of you too, I've used this pieces for years and years and only recently swapped the bottom out for a new one. They're great!

And don't worry, I'm an adult with responsibilities myself, been for a couple of years now. Sometimes I fall of the sims custom content world for a while too because I simply don't have the time or the focus. It happens. 

Bummer that you can't even play games anymore though! Who knows, maybe one day you will have time again? ? 

Feel free to do anything with all my CC.

I'm going to use your skin as well. Hahaha

Thank you.

The Sims 3 is still installed on my PC.

It's just I already feel bored, may be because of the age, or repetitive gameplay.

I need to find the mood or if there something new.

It seems Kinky World is no longer being developed, there's no update anymore.

Edited by LOV31
18 hours ago, LOV31 said:

It seems Kinky World is no longer being developed, there's no update anymore.

I'm actually sorta working on KW at the moment, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with C# so there isn't much I can do with the code. But I'm giving it actual dialog for all the strings that are empty, which gives it a finalized feel. Strange how a little bit of text can make such a difference. 

So, no more Nakedbroadcaster_UpperNaked_atrackted etc etc dialog boxes. 

I'm quite far with it already so I'm hoping I can upload it soon. It's a lot of work though, so it might still take a while before I upload. 

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

I'm actually sorta working on KW at the moment, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with C# so there isn't much I can do with the code. But I'm giving it actual dialog for all the strings that are empty, which gives it a finalized feel. Strange how a little bit of text can make such a difference. 

I'm quite far with it already so I'm hoping I can upload it soon. It's a lot of work though, so it might still take a while before I upload. 

I'd love to take a whack at fixing some of the issues in KW as well. I have some familiarity with C#, but unfortunately no familiarity with writing mods for Sims 3, so I haven't made any attempts yet due to that learning curve.

13 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I completely blank about C#, but I know Python, I built some bots from it.

C# code structure is too alien to me thou, probably it's much easier for people with C++ background.

I think it will be extremely interesting to further develop KW or at least fixing and perfecting it.

I wonder how far can you do modify the KW?

On 10/5/2022 at 9:51 PM, MaryJane said:

На самом деле я сейчас как бы работаю над KW, но, к сожалению, я не знаком с C#, поэтому я мало что могу сделать с кодом. Но я даю ему фактический диалог для всех пустых строк, что придает ему законченный вид. Странно, как немного текста может иметь такое значение. 

Итак, больше никаких диалоговых окон Nakedbroadcaster_UpperNaked_atrackted и т.д. 

Я уже довольно далеко с этим, поэтому я надеюсь, что смогу загрузить его в ближайшее время. Это много работы, поэтому может пройти некоторое время, прежде чем я загружу. 

Do you plan to fix all the lines so that you can then translate into other languages?

Another question: Can breasts and nipples be adjusted with sliders?

Edited by Aleksbast
On 10/8/2022 at 3:01 PM, Aleksbast said:

Do you plan to fix all the lines so that you can then translate into other languages?

Another question: Can breasts and nipples be adjusted with sliders?

I'm just putting text in the strings that are already localized but have no text yet. After that you can translate them, yes.

I must admit I have no idea how to localize strings, some strings are hard coded and therefore can't be translated, and on top of that: Kinky World really isn't the best mod to first try that out. It is quite a big mod!

Edited by MaryJane
3 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I'm just putting text in the strings that are already localized but have no text yet. After that you can translate them, yes.

I must admit I have no idea how to localize strings, some strings are hard coded and therefore can't be translated, and on top of that: Kinky World really isn't the best mod to first try that out. It is quite a big mod!

I agree! But in any case, thanks a lot!

Edited by Aleksbast
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 11:54 AM, AngelicHellfire said:

How do I install the mods for this? I tried dropping them in the usual Mods Packages folder (Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The SIms 3 -> Mods -> Packages) but they do not load in the game. Do I have to install some other mod as a prerequisite for this mod to work?

Maybe try the overrides folders? Package  placed in this folder will loaded first before the packages in the packages folder.

On 10/19/2022 at 3:45 PM, lolavaruska said:

Nice work fixing these. Is there a chance of a non-default version?

If you want a non-default, you may want to try the Venus curves Bottom and Top Venus Princess

https://venusprincess-ts3.tumblr.com/tagged/venuscurves

since it's not default, it won't show will all clothes but she does have clothes that are made with the body in addition to the nudes,

Just please be aware, it more of a bottom heavy/pear shape if bigger bums aren't your thing. Hope this helps!

Also excellent work as always Mary Jane :) I really appreciate what you do, especially sine modding for sims 3 has slowed down and will most likely slow down even more once sims 5 releases 

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2022 at 6:51 PM, LOV31 said:

@MaryJane

Hi Mary Jane, I'm GECK.O.

This is my new account, I lost the old one.

Big big thank you for fixing the skin.

I don't have time to create CC or mods anymore thou, or even playing games.

You know... growing up and have responsibility as an adult.

I missed the day when I have a lot of free time.

Feel free to do anything and improve all my CC. ???

You are very awesome!

I'm a big fan of you.

.... Wait! What age were you when you made your mods? LMAO Sorry you don't have to answer that- I'm not trying to out you, thought your post was funny in that regard. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 4:11 AM, NaraApricots said:

Maternity morph does not seem to work. My sim is pregnant and the bottom does not line up with the top.

Seconding this, I've tried reinstalling the original and new versions (deleting cache both times) and there's still a notable gap between the top and bottom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 11:40 PM, bees6969 said:

Seconding this, I've tried reinstalling the original and new versions (deleting cache both times) and there's still a notable gap between the top and bottom

Aside from the gap, the nipples became ‘sucked in’ for all which I didn’t encounter before, also nipple sliders seem stop to work. Probably, something to do with a game itself? Because I play free and unlicensed versions only.

May apply a pic lately because I uninstalled the game in frustration.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, mythik1988 said:

i downloaded it and it looks completely different from the photos. The nipple on the skin doesn't align with the nipple shape, and the pussy is hairy.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

The second one is related to a particular skin you use. Some come with built-in hair texture. Like Navetsea Hairy or others. Or, perhaps, check yours KW setting if you enabled autonomously growing pubes.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:48 AM, ochedes said:

The second one is related to a particular skin you use. Some come with built-in hair texture. Like Navetsea Hairy or others. Or, perhaps, check yours KW setting if you enabled autonomously growing pubes.

So I've activated the Kinky World settings and have turned off their pubic hair settings, but the pubic hair is simply reduced, but not completely removed. 

I don't think it's any other skin because I've removed all other skins (including Cmar) and only running on this skin. 

If anyone have any idea how to get the nipple skin and the nipple shape to align, that would also be appreciated.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Edited by mythik1988
On 3/27/2023 at 9:19 AM, mythik1988 said:

So I've activated the Kinky World settings and have turned off their pubic hair settings, but the pubic hair is simply reduced

Sometimes you have the effect that the sim is equipped with two pubic hairs and KW does remove only the last but not all. (if you say "shave")

For that I have installed the outfit changer package and select "remove pubic hair". Then let the sim change clothes. After that all pubic are removed.

If still there pubic hair, then the skin you use is basically equipped with that and no way to remove except to change the skin.

So, if you want to test, download Twilightstorms Passion. Extract it to an TMP folder. There you will find the outfit changer package.

Install it in your mod folder and test it by clicking on a (female) sim, select "remove pubic hair" and after that let the sim change the outfit. Then all pubic hairs should be removed.

For me, this way works much better and faster as always  take the sim nude into CAS......

By the way the outfit changer package works with KW and is a very nice tool and a fast way to change sims clothes. I would not miss it in my mod folder.

Good luck.

Edited by Clydie