ENHANCED FEMALE BOTTOM

1 minute ago, MaryJane said:

The packages are not crap, I meant TSRW in general is crap. I really hate that program so much! Sometimes I can't avoid to use it, but I'd just rather not. Maybe that's because my main gig is defaults and TSRW doesn't work with i

One thing with TSRW, is to have a couple versions, and one of them older. I find the newer (one's made for TS4) have serious issues when replacing textures. Something I have done lately, is experiment more with what I can change in the edit contents tab. I shared some in a couple of tutorials. Speaking of, I really need to find time to sit and go thru your new hair tutorial that @Clydie seems to like so much. )))

Anyway, for the bottom, I just found it easier to renumber CASP in TSRW and be done, since skin textures basically apply to any mesh that doesn't have a multiplier. Technically, I suppose it can be done to renumber everything in edit contents to match EA numbers, and all of the internal numbering of the geoms would still match the .wso morphs? Then, when using replace in s3pe of the s3oc package, everything in the package would be internally referenced to everything else... including morphs? Maybe??? BUT, far more work thatn I personally care to get involved with. ))) I have done a few height alterations to EA shoes with s3oc, but those are just stretching the EA mesh and aligning the UV to the EA texture. Morphs have not been an issue, since EA only morphs shoes at the ankles... and vertices are the same.

Reason I talk about the morphs is the vertices count. This mesh is way higher than EA... and positions are different, so EA morph meshes won't work. Cmar's nude muscle fix uses an EA mesh, EA vertices and position, that correspond to EA morph bgeos and morph geoms. Similar results as a higher poly mesh using MTK to add morphs, using a basic EA mesh as morph donor... it can be a mess.

16 minutes ago, eldark17 said:

after this new update... I found it

Im Passion user and the passion folder have CmarNYC_Penis inside.

inside this file (CmarNYC_Penis) there are a lot of things and I dont know whitch on it is the conflited file to remeove (if i can remove). Hope this can help you to understand better.

Cattura.PNG

Have you already tested if it works in game? 

Because I started investigating myself and noticed I didn't number the vertices of the lower lods correctly. I remember doing so, but maybe I imported the wrong files back in. Currently fixing it!

16 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Reason I talk about the morphs is the vertices count. This mesh is way higher than EA... and positions are different, so EA morph meshes won't work. Cmar's nude muscle fix uses an EA mesh, EA vertices and position, that correspond to EA morph bgeos and morph geoms. Similar results as a higher poly mesh using MTK to add morphs, using a basic EA mesh as morph donor... it can be a mess.

Yes, I think I imported the wrong lods back in! I renumbered them all in blender but my changes didn't stick or I just did a boo boo. I hope this was it because then I can finally let this rest, lol

Oh and btw, of course I didn't use EA's morphs. I'm not that stupid ;) But I didn't renumber the vertices correctly so the morphs go bonkers for some people I think. 

Edited by MaryJane
36 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Yes, I think I imported the wrong lods back in! I renumbered them all in blender but my changes didn't stick or I just did a boo boo. I hope this was it because then I can finally let this rest, lol

Oh and btw, of course I didn't use EA's morphs. I'm not that stupid ;) But I didn't renumber the vertices correctly so the morphs go bonkers for some people I think. 

THAT makes sense! All of it! How many times I put in the wrong mesh? Or a good old boo boo???!!! MTK has "match morphs". I have only tried it a couple of times. Do not know if that will help. I have never used Blender tools morphs.

4 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

THAT makes sense! All of it! How many times I put in the wrong mesh? Or a good old boo boo???!!! MTK has "match morphs". I have only tried it a couple of times. Do not know if that will help. I have never used Blender tools morphs.

I make all my morphs with MTK indeed, except from hair - those I make by hand in Blender ^^ 

I feel so stupid now! I think I just forgot to import the meshes I worked on in blender, that I renumbered to make new morphs -.-' 

I'm trying to set everything straight now, but it seems that when I fix one problem, another arises ?

55 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I make all my morphs with MTK indeed, except from hair - those I make by hand in Blender ^^ 

I feel so stupid now! I think I just forgot to import the meshes I worked on in blender, that I renumbered to make new morphs -.-' 

I'm trying to set everything straight now, but it seems that when I fix one problem, another arises ?

I generally make my morphs "stage 1" with MTK as .wso. Then, see how bad they look in TSRW. Especially with custom meshes, and so many extra vertices, they never look good from an EA donor. Then, convert .wso to object, and back to Blender to adjust every vertices that needs it on all 4 morphs. If sheer or open bottom, with 2 separate meshes, both get adjusted for clipping. ((( Tedious, but how Josh taught me to do, if I want things to look as good as I can. Then, in game testing to check motion and clipping caused by bone weights not being together with both meshes. FUN TIMES!!!

My nude meshes are more than 2 years old. Been tweaking them every so often, so my morph references have been adjusted and developed over that time, including preggers.

Even my nude bottom meshes became a bone weight mini-nightmare. Girl bent over, and parts of her butt poked out in ways they should not. Finally got that fixed. Some animations, odd stuff happens that cannot be helped. Don't see that with your anims. You rotate the bones for alignment.

But, stop rushing! No deadline except the one you put on yourself... you aren't charging for this on Patreon!!!!!!!! ? 

1 hour ago, TheLadysGhost said:

My nude meshes are more than 2 years old. Been tweaking them every so often, so my morph references have been adjusted and developed over that time, including preggers.

Well, maybe you're a better person to take over this bottom then - you've got more experience with this so maybe it's easier for you. 

I'm not rushing by the way, haha. The fixes I thought the bottom needed are super easy - everybody can do that fast. But I had no idea the morphs would become such a problem. If I had known that, I wouldn't have worked on it - I know customizing morphs takes ages and ain't nobody got time for that.

Anyway, I inspected every morph in blender, the original morphs, and some are already borked by default. Weird shape on the butt on all of them and the thin morph is a bit wonky on the waist (I had problems with that one from the start, needed to take it from another mesh as a base). My morphs worked okay, as in - they had no gaps or whatsover, but they were made with the originals as reference so they inherited every weird bump and whatnot. These bottom really are great in shape, but they need a lot of work in the morph department =(

Also, I later realized EA's default nude bottoms also have GEOM morphs on top of the BGEO morphs - I suddenly thought: maybe those need to be replaced too? I don't have a clue actually if they interfere with the BGEO morphs. I still think it's so weird that everything worked fine for me but got so borked for others. 

It's probably fixable, but I'm already working on my default hair project and the KW strings, so I don't have the time now to fix this bottom any further at the moment. I have a lot of experience with making default replacements and I'm very handy when it comes to hair meshes, but not so much with nude meshes like these. I didn't realize it needed so much work, or else I wouldn't have started on it. Maybe in the future, who knows. For now I'm going to let it rest. 

Edited by MaryJane
25 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Well, maybe you're a better person to take over this bottom then - you've got more experience with this so maybe it's easier for you. 

I'm not rushing by the way, haha. The fixes I thought the bottom needed are super easy - everybody can do that fast. But I had no idea the morphs would become such a problem. If I had known that, I wouldn't have worked on it - I know customizing morphs takes ages and ain't nobody got time for that.

Anyway, I inspected every morph in blender, the original morphs, and some are already borked by default. Weird shape on the butt on all of them and the thin morph is a bit wonky on the waist (I had problems with that one from the start, needed to take it from another mesh as a base). My morphs worked okay, as in - they had no gaps or whatsover, but they were made with the originals as reference so they inherited every weird bump and whatnot. These bottom really are great in shape, but they need a lot of work in the morph department =(

Also, I later realized EA's default nude bottoms also have GEOM morphs on top of the BGEO morphs - I suddenly thought: maybe those need to be replaced too? I don't have a clue actually if they interfere with the BGEO morphs. I still think it's so weird that everything worked fine for me but got so borked for others. 

It's probably fixable, but I'm already working on my default hair project and the KW strings, so I don't have the time now to fix this bottom any further at the moment. I have a lot of experience with making default replacements and I'm very handy when it comes to hair meshes, but not so much with nude meshes like these. I didn't realize it needed so much work, or else I wouldn't have started on it. Maybe in the future, who knows. For now I'm going to let it rest. 

HAHAHA! Just the fact that I have spent more than 2 years, and STILL not done, might be an arguement AGAINST me getting too involved!!! ?

And now, you sound like me... I never think anything will be THAT much trouble... and 4 months later... It's why I often tell, it probably won't be as easy as you think. Not to discourage, but to encourage patience when it does not work as planned the first or 10th time. ))) Truth is, I just finished morphs on a dress that I last worked on almost 2 months ago. Someone wearing that dress got knocked up, and the preggers morph was a total mess. Still need to get a tf pregnant to check that morph in game. Looks good in Blender, and bone weights for base, fat, fit, thin look ok.

I always have messed up fat morphs, because the vertices travel further, and have more chance to go way wrong. I saw that mesh, and it has a few more butt vertices, so yes, they will get pulled poorly. My mesh has twice the butt vertices to smooth it out, and each of the rows in between the EA rows had to be manually adjusted on 4 meshes. Same with the vagina. I did not do as much detail, but enough, and it still was a process that I do not feel like repeating... EVER!

I never really understood the need for morph geoms, with a bgeo, since the bgeo has all the info... and why some have both? It's EA! What more to say?

Not sure where CHBoom! got that vagina. I had said to delete the parts inside the body, since they are unseen, and only add to polycount. Not as it can work anyway. Those are set to shapekeys for animations. Find on SFM or some on DeviantArt. He actually did a good job of merging it to the mesh!

I can coach on what I know, but it's not using s3oc as you do. I could not help him with bone weights for the "ninja" outfit, as those sleeves are just too much, but should be able to coach him thru painting this mesh, and adjusting morphs.

22 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

HAHAHA! Just the fact that I have spent more than 2 years, and STILL not done, might be an arguement AGAINST me getting too involved!!! ?

And now, you sound like me... I never think anything will be THAT much trouble... and 4 months later... It's why I often tell, it probably won't be as easy as you think. Not to discourage, but to encourage patience when it does not work as planned the first or 10th time. ))) Truth is, I just finished morphs on a dress that I last worked on almost 2 months ago. Someone wearing that dress got knocked up, and the preggers morph was a total mess. Still need to get a tf pregnant to check that morph in game. Looks good in Blender, and bone weights for base, fat, fit, thin look ok.

I always have messed up fat morphs, because the vertices travel further, and have more chance to go way wrong. I saw that mesh, and it has a few more butt vertices, so yes, they will get pulled poorly. My mesh has twice the butt vertices to smooth it out, and each of the rows in between the EA rows had to be manually adjusted on 4 meshes. Same with the vagina. I did not do as much detail, but enough, and it still was a process that I do not feel like repeating... EVER!

I never really understood the need for morph geoms, with a bgeo, since the bgeo has all the info... and why some have both? It's EA! What more to say?

Not sure where CHBoom! got that vagina. I had said to delete the parts inside the body, since they are unseen, and only add to polycount. Not as it can work anyway. Those are set to shapekeys for animations. Find on SFM or some on DeviantArt. He actually did a good job of merging it to the mesh!

I can coach on what I know, but it's not using s3oc as you do. I could not help him with bone weights for the "ninja" outfit, as those sleeves are just too much, but should be able to coach him thru painting this mesh, and adjusting morphs.

LOL, yeah, if you look at it that way... haha

Yeah, patience is a good thing! Problem here is that the initial problem (the seams) were indeed an easy fix, so that part was as easy as I thought it would be. Maybe even easier! It got borked with the morphs when I made a true default out of it with s3oc - that wasn't the initial problem. Fix one problem and create another, gotta love creating TS3 CC.

Maybe Chboom! can revert back to the TSRW 'default' (so the CASP override}. At least the morphs didn't go bonkers on that one. He has my work on the seam fixes and converting GEOM to WSO is easily done. I hope he will pick it up again once he feels like it ^^ 

I actually have a lot of custom CC in game for which the process was very easy, so maybe I got spoiled. That said, there was little to no meshing involved in that (in the clothes, that is. Mostly just texture work). Hairs I can also fix and improve quickly. Maybe I just got lucky all this time? Or I'm just a fast worker overall. Or maybe I just learn and adapt quickly. Anyway, it's the first time I went 'well... nevermind' on a piece of CC. Not even because it isn't fixable. but because I already got a hunderd projects. I'm sure you can relate to that. 

Edited by MaryJane
10 hours ago, MaryJane said:

LOL, yeah, if you look at it that way... haha

Yeah, patience is a good thing! Problem here is that the initial problem (the seams) were indeed an easy fix, so that part was as easy as I thought it would be. Maybe even easier! It got borked with the morphs when I made a true default out of it with s3oc - that wasn't the initial problem. Fix one problem and create another, gotta love creating TS3 CC.

Maybe Chboom! can revert back to the TSRW 'default' (so the CASP override}. At least the morphs didn't go bonkers on that one. He has my work on the seam fixes and converting GEOM to WSO is easily done. I hope he will pick it up again once he feels like it ^^ 

I actually have a lot of custom CC in game for which the process was very easy, so maybe I got spoiled. That said, there was little to no meshing involved in that (in the clothes, that is. Mostly just texture work). Hairs I can also fix and improve quickly. Maybe I just got lucky all this time? Or I'm just a fast worker overall. Or maybe I just learn and adapt quickly. Anyway, it's the first time I went 'well... nevermind' on a piece of CC. Not even because it isn't fixable. but because I already got a hunderd projects. I'm sure you can relate to that. 

"Practice and patience" is a JoshQ lesson. Sometimes, my patience (or interest) wanes, I put a project on the shelf and eventually return to it later.

I will take a closer look at the mesh later. Now, off to the gym. NO... I am NOT a Karen!!!!!!!! 

Different tools are used by different people. Many use s3oc. I have s3oc packages by others in my game. I figure it's a matter of what works for you! )))

15 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Have you already tested if it works in game? 

Because I started investigating myself and noticed I didn't number the vertices of the lower lods correctly. I remember doing so, but maybe I imported the wrong files back in. Currently fixing it!

Ok now it works, only with Cmar muscle fix.

I dont like that so Im continuing use CHboom tf replacement.

Thanks for everythink and keep up for the great job!

• 3 weeks later...

The tfBottom maps should match the tfTop, otherwise it will look weird when they are shown together, cmar uses the adult female maps from Late Night, I have edited the tfBottom package to use the same maps, then it looks much better with the cmar tfTop (IMO).

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.b688581900dbba89da2d28c456a548be.jpg

Edited by Denton47
  • 1 month later...

Im still having issues with seeing this in the naked options. Did all the cache deletes and deleted the 1.00 version but the 1.20 wont work. The 1.00 when reinstalled works and i can see both versions in everyday clothing and the 1.00 in naked but that 1.20 new update just wont show in naked no matter if I delete or dont delete cache or the older versions.

using the non defaults 

Edited by issurxozo
  • 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Denton47 said:

The two bottom parts are preventing my Sims from aging up from/to teen and causing KW to crash my game, it appears to be the CASP Presets that are causing this, I have removed them and now age up works again and KW doesn't crash the game.

Why on earth would a graphics/mesh mod be messing with the game's age progression?
You sure it wasn't just the well known, Sims no longer aging bug(caused by Generations) that randomly crops up?

You aging problem was probably 'fixed' when you restarted the game, and KW crashes aren't uncommon.

The crash was probably totally unrelated to your aging problem, this is a buggy game.
What seems to be related with a neat solution, will actually be a monstrous mess with dozens of bugs occurring at once.

The aging bug can still occur even if you have NRaas Overwatch, but you can use NRaas to fix it in game without having to restart.
As for crashes, Save often, preferably before KW Woohoo interactions.

2 hours ago, baermoon said:

Why on earth would a graphics/mesh mod be messing with the game's age progression?
You sure it wasn't just the well known, Sims no longer aging bug(caused by Generations) that randomly crops up?

You aging problem was probably 'fixed' when you restarted the game, and KW crashes aren't uncommon.

The crash was probably totally unrelated to your aging problem, this is a buggy game.
What seems to be related with a neat solution, will actually be a monstrous mess with dozens of bugs occurring at once.

The aging bug can still occur even if you have NRaas Overwatch, but you can use NRaas to fix it in game without having to restart.
As for crashes, Save often, preferably before KW Woohoo interactions.

This is definitely the cause in my game, if I remove the packages age up wokrs fine, when I add them it fails.

I have been debugging KW and this is what happens, when the KWAgeUp SimBuilderTask starts all the outfit categories in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.SimDescription are empty for some reason and this causes Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.UpdateSimOutfitsOnAgeUp() to throw an exception as it requires a valid Naked/Everyday outfit to run.

Despite the exception, KW continues to create new outfits and blends and apply them to the Sim that hasn't aged up properly and this causes the game to crash eventually (most of the time).

My best guess for a reason is that some of the game logic fails when creating the Naked outfit, why this is related to CASP Presets I don't know.

1 hour ago, Denton47 said:

This is definitely the cause in my game, if I remove the packages age up wokrs fine, when I add them it fails.

So it's caused by KW's Outfit Manager not being compatible?
I'm going from memory but can't it be turned off?

Wish I could remember if any of my world Sims have progressed in age, since I added the new bottoms to them.
I'll let you know if your bug occurs for me.

On 3/25/2023 at 3:16 PM, baermoon said:

So it's caused by KW's Outfit Manager not being compatible?
I'm going from memory but can't it be turned off?

Wish I could remember if any of my world Sims have progressed in age, since I added the new bottoms to them.
I'll let you know if your bug occurs for me.

KW is not causing this, the base game is, you can do a simple test,

1. Move your entire Mods folder somewhere else and create a new empty one and install the original afBottom package in it as the only mod, maybe also nointro.package to verify mods are working.
2. Start a new Sunset Valley game and pause when it starts, enable testingcheats and move the camera to the Bunch household.
3. Shift-Click on both Ethan and Lisa and select Trigger Age Transition, unpause the game and watch what happens.
4. In my game Ethan will age up to Young Adult and Lisa will not.

5. Remove the original afBottom package or install the edited one and repeat the above, now both Ethan and Lisa will age up.

On 3/29/2023 at 2:13 AM, Denton47 said:

KW is not causing this, the base game is, you can do a simple test,

Sigh... I hate being the one on the other side of the fence.
Isn't that test sort of pointless, cause it doesn't take into account all the stuff from other mods?
You seems to know more about how these mods work, so I'm sure your right.

But I just ran my fully modded game, to force test if the bug you mentioned triggers for me & it didn't.

Used Nraas's Trigger Age Transition, on female child & teen sims in 2 different households & they ran the Birthday interaction normally.
So, I tried to see if the bug only happens during natural age transitions. Used Nraas to max out the 'days till transition' for all female teen sims in the current world. And advanced the day, but the transitions still took place in the background normally. Some took a few hours in game to trigger, but all the teens became young adults by 01:00 the next day.

I should mention that I have both the default & nondefault versions installed, plus the EF one provided by MrsSanta.
Also manually added the new bottom to all the teen's naked outfits.

I'm not a modder, so I don't know why my results were different.
Still, if I do run into your bug I will let you know.

Edited by baermoon
  • 5 weeks later...

Boys and girls! Allow me to offer you my version of improved geometry for sims.

I took as a source many of your works (I can't list all the respected authors here, whose work I used, I just don't remember) as well as the works of the respected Cmar and carefully reworked and combined them into several packages.

This archive includes male and female geometries, penis, completely new bulges for male underwear from the standard game and all add-ons, as well as penis sliders and rigs, also many custom body sliders. All geoms have all seams, texture referrers, and normal maps rechecked.

Please, when testing this pack, make sure you remove ALL custom geometries from your mods folder. Including fixes of male and female top and bottoms, all penis mods, all muscle fixes and similar mods, also all sliders. You will no longer need them as they are included in this pack. You can verify this by opening all packages with s3pe.  Add: I completely forgot, SexyFeet is also included in the pack.

I hope this fixes the topicstarter's problems with the game crashing when the sim grows up, at least after my reworking of this female geometry, I have not had such a crash.

Disclaimer: I do not claim copyright protection :) You are free to use my work as you wish and where you wish. Many thanks to all for all your work, and thanks to everyone who wants to test mine. And sorry for the mistakes, I'm not good at English.

All_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders.zip

Edited by Jvsmith
  • 1 month later...

@Jvsmith I just downloaded your work! Thanks for putting your effort on it. respect. Before I apply it, Is there anything I should consider? Your works are tempting, but it could cause conflict among packages. I guess I have to get rid of every female default files, but what about male bulges and male nude + penis? Is it safe to put them under package folder without doing anything? Also, in your zip file, there are some penis sliders, do I have to delete Cmar's penis sliders? Are they compatible? Sorry for late comment! I'm really grateful that there's someone who cares ts3 files. Take care!

On 9/17/2022 at 3:46 PM, issurxozo said:

Hey Just saying thanks for the awesome mod, Love the different body type selections its my fav kind of mod, But With the current update I noticed it not showing up in my nude outfits (got the non default 1.20) and It worked for all the other versions, Did all my cache clears and resets and new games but it wont work for some reason now, Just wondering if there is anything else i could do to find out how to fix this ,thanks! 

I figured this out finally. Apparently the file was set to NO in the naked category. So I had to open the bottoms in S3PE and set them to yes so you could see them in the naked category of CAS. 

On 6/5/2023 at 12:16 AM, CHboom! said:

@Jvsmith I just downloaded your work! Thanks for putting your effort on it. respect. Before I apply it, Is there anything I should consider? Your works are tempting, but it could cause conflict among packages. I guess I have to get rid of every female default files, but what about male bulges and male nude + penis? Is it safe to put them under package folder without doing anything? Also, in your zip file, there are some penis sliders, do I have to delete Cmar's penis sliders? Are they compatible? Sorry for late comment! I'm really grateful that there's someone who cares ts3 files. Take care!

Yes, you need to remove all geometry mods from Cmar, sliders, muscle fixes, penis mods of all ages. They are all included in my package, slightly tweaked or completely redone. Or just put my files in the override folder. If you are interested, then try the new version of my package, it includes improved meshes for men of all ages. I wish men's bottoms looked nice too, and not like square blocks.  I'm still working on my meshes, in particular trying to ensure that the body is displayed anatomically correctly when changing positions during sex, this turned out to be incredibly difficult, the EA skeleton is not designed to properly display joints and muscles in extreme positions. :)

Adult.png

AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders.zip