IGNORED

ENHANCED FEMALE BOTTOM

glad to be the first one to drop a comment.
thank you so much for this mod, but just like you've mentioned yourself it requires a lot of time and fixes

PS: I've installed your mod and this is what i got (more like no nipples or 3D genitals) is it this normal?

Screenshot.jpg

28 minutes ago, King Federico said:

thank you so much for this mod, but just like you've mentioned yourself it requires a lot of time and fixes

PS: I've installed your mod and this is what i got (more like no nipples or 3D genitals) is it this normal?

Screenshot.jpg

It’s just a bottom part so it should never affect top mesh.. weird. Could you take a screenshot showing cas item list in cas room????

2 hours ago, King Federico said:

Screenshot.jpg

Not sure what you did but, maybe you did something wrong?

Cause it shows up fine for me (This isn't Default Replacement. You need to choose actual bottom cloth to show up).

For example, naked category:

image.png.25980479b65d5cc3fa5e0523d4e977a2.png

Everyday Category:

image.png.853409d396cec99ec5f5405288447397.png

The clothes shows up in the other clothing categories too.

5 hours ago, mrph said:

Hello.

Is it possible to translate this into accessories? And ideally, make it in the form of a finished skin.

Looks great in game!

Not possible, because EA original mesh covers Enhanced Female Bottom mesh.

Very nice @CHboom! ! 😀

I remember in your other thread how much work you put into this and all the things going not to plan, well you continued and I can see it's turned out really successful, and one amusing detail I noticed (which my Sim doesn't have) is your one has a urethra! which is pretty cool, along with all the other parts you'd expect to see on and inside a vagina👌.

Looking at the snapshots here I think people really want a better look at this.  So I hope you don't mind but I thought of making a simple pose where users could look at their sim and enjoy your work, but instead I've turned it into a small animation - it's pretty short at only 400 frames but the advantage is it only took me a couple of hrs to put together.

Req: 1x Female Sim, 1x three seat sofa.

Because the female bottom is classed as a clothing item I've made the animation as fully clothed so players can see her parts, but users can mod the OKW to change the clothes settings too.

To Install:

Extract both KW & OKW files to your packages folder and run TS3.
Click on your Female Sim then > Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo> Packages > Add Animations Package
In the box that comes up type: CHB

Enhanced Show.zip

(and I also thought it was really cool you mentioned me and the others in the credits😃)

Pics of the female bottom from the animation:

Spoiler

CHB02.jpg.33748b32d6db298b5e39084cca1cbefa.jpg

CHB03.jpg.e3fc4bf98d6a4c7b7333972361540a53.jpg

CHB04.jpg.0bf6312f69dcfc6068b600eef9577a77.jpg

CHB01.jpg.5070d50000f238fd5009931c58ee0956.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing. Will try to add the pregnant morph to this and report back. Hope you will add this to the elder ladies too, as they are just as active in my game as the teens and adult females.

Well converted the adult one into elder and added maternity morph to all. All works well ingame. Did this with my old version of TSR Workshop, super easy.  Will try and share it with you tomorrow as im beat. Take care.

https://mega.nz/file/8gwG3IYT#Ti85YUFJv2RgPeffBpiT8SHgvyisqLVNuYjkh

Hi! here is the maternity versions TF,AF and EF. Please, credit is all yours, I simply did what little I know what to do. If you want to change categories just open them up in S3pe.

Thank you so much for creating these Love them so much in game. Stay safe and lots of love. ❤️

Edit: the link did not work Sorry, use this instead: https://mega.nz/file/8gwG3IYT#Ti85YUFJv2RgPeffBpiT8SHgvyisqLVNuYjkh_aaVto

Edited by MrsSanta
2 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

https://mega.nz/file/8gwG3IYT#Ti85YUFJv2RgPeffBpiT8SHgvyisqLVNuYjkh

Hi! here is the maternity versions TF,AF and EF. Please, credit is all yours, I simply did what little I know what to do. If you want to change categories just open them up in S3pe.

Thank you so much for creating these Love them so much in game. Stay safe and lots of love. ❤️

The links you provided seems to require password I guess. I can't access it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm back on playing on the sims 3 again during that hot summer 2022 but I have some issues to download that file. Am I the only one? 

Edit: It worked well today I have the file . 

Edited by BulleCore
Problem solved