ENHANCED FEMALE BOTTOM

On 6/6/2023 at 11:45 AM, Jvsmith said:

Yes, you need to remove all geometry mods from Cmar, sliders, muscle fixes, penis mods of all ages. They are all included in my package, slightly tweaked or completely redone. Or just put my files in the override folder. If you are interested, then try the new version of my package, it includes improved meshes for men of all ages. I wish men's bottoms looked nice too, and not like square blocks.  I'm still working on my meshes, in particular trying to ensure that the body is displayed anatomically correctly when changing positions during sex, this turned out to be incredibly difficult, the EA skeleton is not designed to properly display joints and muscles in extreme positions. :)

Adult.png

AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders.zip 4.6 MB · 29 downloads

Thanks for sharing this pack. I tried it because I have some issues with sliders with other mods, but I noticed that even with this (even if is the only one installed) I cant modify face parts. Do you know what mod or step I might be missing? I'm new in modding this game and I'm pretty lost.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 5:29 AM, Slow sloth said:

Thanks for sharing this pack. I tried it because I have some issues with sliders with other mods, but I noticed that even with this (even if is the only one installed) I cant modify face parts. Do you know what mod or step I might be missing? I'm new in modding this game and I'm pretty lost.

If you still need face sliders, try looking through the lists here OneEuroMutt's Master Slider List: Separated by Locations (Everyone’s Sliders)

• 4 months later...