• 2 weeks later...

Yep I'm interested. 

One thing I will say is that the reason I am still playing skyrim and not moving over to Oblivion is bluntly that I like how I can cheat without upsetting game balance entirely (i.e I can get a perk I meet the requirements for that I wouldn't have in the base game but that perk is still balanced to be something appropriate for my level against the enemies I face. In general I have more opotions earlier than the game expects but I'm not outright making my stats more than the game is balanced around as would be the case cheating in oblivion)  So while I can see the appeal a more tabletop rpg style class based levelling system I would personally like it if I could be more of a generalist.

To an extent this doesn't matter because your sex based perk tree is not the only way to proceed through the game and of course I am not the only audience for this mod but iot would still be nice if the player could take every perk across the sex based tree at some point

With how many bondage/slavery mod there are I would hope for a big focus on your upcoming "slave branch". Maybe make it so every perk has an upside that help the player complete the game, but also a downside as well fitting of the name. For example allowing you to escape death but get sent to simple slavery every time, or stopping bandit from aggroing on you if you have a collar and is bound, but will be captured if you don't have your master with you, etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this thread. Sounds really nice.

A couple of questions - is it a part of base perk system? And if so - how is compability with perk overhauls handled?

The other one specific to advanced cum stages, any chance to get a fallback for people using cum overlay?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...