<Texture Fixed>UNPB_BBP_Pregnant_Conversion of Princess of the Woods Armor

Finally, fixed. through trial and error, I found where this problem is ,and manage to fix it.

It appears the nif exporting tool will always mess up with the BSLightingShaderProperty,  because we are importing Xp32's skeleton into Max, and this created a problem later  which is after exporting, the bones are not at where they suppose to be. (I can't really use the Pregnant version of the body where you can find here on loverslab, because it would morph differently due to different weight paint, so I will have to salvage the bad exported bodydata.

Workaround is still within nifskope, copy everything from the exported nif back into the old working nif, for the body mesh, delete the old Nitrishape data and BSDismemberInstance and replace with the exported one but keep the BSlightingShaderProperty, the difference here is copy the exported stuff into the old working nif so you retain the old skeleton...that's basicly how you do it.

I was making this for myself to play with SexLab Procreation,  I think I might as well share it.

You need original Armor mod:

Get from there

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18008/?

And Here is the BBP conversion. (You don't really need this but the texture is good IMO, and the other version of the armor is BBPed although not pregnant)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26089/?

I recommend wear with the top vest from Northgirl Armor by Anka01 (Snow fox is hard to find :(, but it makes you feel you have to work for it other than console additem) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38053/?

Below you can find my pregnancy conversion, added belly nod, weight paint. Also merged the belt into bodice, since SOS use slot 52, I did this so even with SOS the belt can still show up ^^

Nothing fancy, copy and overwrite

Belly now properly grow with armor when pregnant, tweaked belt position and scaling so when at maximum growth (600%), there is still no clipping.

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE, TEXTURE FIXED. WHOORAYY, everthing stays at 0 weight, I have no plan to make the 1 weight version.

UNPB_BBP_Pregnancy_PoTWArmorConversion_2ed_Fix.7z

Also, here is a little extra stuff, a reshaped Snow Fox Vest from  Northgirl Armor by Anka01 mentioned above, you need the original mod, then replace with this:

NorthGirlFoxVestConvert.7z

Now it fits our UNPB BBP Pregnancy body perfectly without "gaps", and moves with breasts movement.

THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH WEIGHT SLIDER, I am lazy and I only like skinny girl. So it's actually only the _0 file, _1 is a renamed copy of _0, meaning even if you slide it to max weight, it will still look the same.

Screen shot of my character. No fancy ENBs, just indoor fire brightness. I  can't stand the FPS drop from ENB  :(, You may notice the armor is darker than the original retexture, caz I photoshoped them to suit my own taste as well. The belt has to be black, but the original mod use some tweaks in the esp called "ALternative texture" when creating the armor entries, I do not intent to temper it, the belt texture can be easily changed in nifskope to suit your needs.

post-29166-0-66844800-1374378652_thumb.jpg

You may also notice my PC had longer legs. Because I also tweaked the skeleton proportion a bit to suit my own taste, it's close to the golden ratio compare to the original XP32 ones, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio, if you like it, you can download this to replace XP32 default skeleton. Note, this works well in game and in Nifskope, but appears to be having problem if you try to import this into 3ds max, so only use this to play game but not modelling. Here it is: skeleton_female.nif

I'll give this a test. Should have some results for you by the morning.

EDIT: Yeah, I thought the whole point of having a pregnant mesh was being able to see that the PC is clearly pregnant? Because I'm not seeing anything, just a flat stomach.

When I roll play female, knowing that I "can" get pregnant gives me excitement surpass pregnant itself. My PC is still a virgin. LOL

So I take it what your saying is you don't see the pregnant body until after you get pregnant?

Because right not of the NIF file is showing is a flat tummy area.

Oh, you didn't know. With the added "NPC belly" bone, and weight painted belly, SexLab Procreation can make you belly grow progressively during different stage of pregnancy... that's the whole point of why I convert the mesh.

Well i have tested the modding, it grows gradually and wow is so nice! it haves an inconvenient: when the belly "grows" the skin dont do it, just the cloth, i atach a file with the results at third trimester, but its better that anyting in fact i wil use it

I have a request, share a tutorial to cover more terrain im eager to help to convert the clothes of mages too and vanilla ones, mak and tera, so if you could make a tutorial I could help to do it, thnx in advance!

post-83198-0-40814100-1374306821_thumb.jpg

post-83198-0-04804400-1374306828_thumb.jpg

post-83198-0-40512300-1374306836_thumb.jpg

post-83198-0-76496500-1374306843_thumb.jpg

It works! My Skyrim doesn't CTD. How you do that?

I try to create a simple pregnancy cloth by importing Brokefoot Mashup UNPB BBP bikini to UNPB pregnant body, by copy-paste the bikini using NIFskope. It CTD when I try to wear it in the game.

Well i have tested the modding, it grows gradually and wow is so nice! it haves an inconvenient: when the belly "grows" the skin dont do it, just the cloth, i atach a file with the results at third trimester, but its better that anyting in fact i wil use it

I have a request, share a tutorial to cover more terrain im eager to help to convert the clothes of mages too and vanilla ones, mak and tera, so if you could make a tutorial I could help to do it, thnx in advance!

Thx, lol, I must have used the original unp body when I fix the 3ds export texture problem, I will add a fix soon plus some more stuff

So I take it what your saying is you don't see the pregnant body until after you get pregnant?

Because right not of the NIF file is showing is a flat tummy area.

Oh, you didn't know. With the added "NPC belly" bone, and weight painted belly, SexLab Procreation can make you belly grow progressively during different stage of pregnancy... that's the whole point of why I convert the mesh.

That's pretty neat! :)

For those of you request tutorial, I must say there are plenty on the Internet already. 

Like this guy's youtube channel is a good start :http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos

You will learn 3Ds max or blender or any other 3d modeling software, learn some basic modeling. My advise is, following tutorial is ok, but try to understand how everything works. And eventually, you can work on stuff without people telling you what to do.

Before I start making this, I already have a good deal of knowledge about 3Ds max, weight painting, etc, I just didn't know about nif format and how nifskope works. and I learned nifskope from his tutorials. Which is great!

A few simple lines about the procedure, I suppose it is very similar to how you make BB version of any armor or body type. For this one, you import the original BBPed nif into 3ds max (There is already a BBPed version, so just use it), remember to also import your skeleton with belly node together, the XP32 one is good.  Select the main body, go into its skin modifier and go into edit envelope, then add the bone "NPC Belly" to its envelope,  Now Hide everything except the main body, start weight paint, set the gizmo to big enough to cover the entire belly, paint it smoothly, weight paint is really hard to explain but you can google it.

When you are done, unhide everything, go select our armor, DELETE its orginal skin modifier and the other skindisplacement modifier, then give it a "smooth", then apply a "skin wrap" to it. set drop off to 0.001, everything else leave it as it is, LEAVE the 2 tickbox empty. now add our main body into the skin wrap, let it work out, convert to skin. Delete the skin wrap, and basicly you are done.

Export to nif, and fix it in nifskope, I learned this step from the above youtube tutorial.  

If you really don't want to work on the weight slider, could you at least also include the Max-Weight? :(

I don't think you get it, bodyslider only works when there are already 2 different shape of body created. This means I will have to create another armor :(

Which I will probably never use. That's why so many modeller's don't bother to make the weighted body, caz it doubles the work. I'd convert another amor instead of wasting time on this.

If you really don't want to work on the weight slider, could you at least also include the Max-Weight? :(

I don't think you get it, bodyslider only works when there are already 2 different shape of body created. This means I will have to create another armor :(

Which I will probably never use. That's why so many modeller's don't bother to make the weighted body, caz it doubles the work. I'd convert another amor instead of wasting time on this.

Ah I see, but thanks for the explanation.

When I imported the XP32 skeleton through the 2009 3DSMax file (I use 3DS Max 2012), I don't have this "NPC Belly" bone. What gives?

that skeleton does have npc belly. you either missed it or did not import properly

When I imported the XP32 skeleton through the 2009 3DSMax file (I use 3DS Max 2012), I don't have this "NPC Belly" bone. What gives?

that skeleton does have npc belly. you either missed it or did not import properly

Wouldst thow be able to bequeath unto me thine skeleton, then?

Or perhaps a guide then, if I'm somehow importing it wrongly?

• 4 weeks later...

I can't read your first line. 

And if you can import the skeleton(the newest version of Xp32's skeleton from nexus), then the NPC belley node is there for sure.  If you don't know how to import the skeleton. Search youtube. If you have trouble find the bone, learn max.

post-29166-0-03998400-1376732242_thumb.png

I can't read your first line. 

And if you can import the skeleton(the newest version of Xp32's skeleton from nexus), then the NPC belley node is there for sure.  If you don't know how to import the skeleton. Search youtube. If you have trouble find the bone, learn max.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Figured out what the problem was; I didn't use NMM to install the package. The .3ds max file bundled with the archive doesn't have the belly bone, but the skeleton.nif file does.

First off, AWESOME mod. Love it so far. I can definitely see the stomach's progression through the pregnancy stages [pictures were taken around 96 hours afterwards since my pc got impregnated].

post-173049-0-85219600-1376880033_thumb.jpg post-173049-0-24616900-1376880038_thumb.jpg

While testing your mod I noticed a little issue. The breasts on my pc looked abnormally "out there" when she wore your preggy version of the armor.

The stomach going through the trousers don't bother me that much [surprisingly]. 

post-173049-0-87307600-1376880042_thumb.jpg post-173049-0-96285500-1376880046_thumb.jpg post-173049-0-35563900-1376880050_thumb.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one with this issue? Maybe I installed something wrong/ in the wrong order? I'm not sure. Anyone with any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Hopefully we see more preggy version of vanilla armors and mod-made armors come out in the future :) Continue the epic work.