CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

That's a real shame- while working on a vaginaless version of BHUNP I've noticed that it's got a much higher poly asshole area with better detail and sliders.

You aint lyin'. It's insane how underrated BHUNP is.
I know CBBE has it's feats, but im surprised the lack of realism in it satisfies so much more people than BHUNP does.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:35 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

for people who use 3ba( the updated version that allows anal collision) you can still change the anus opening limit by opening the file 3ba in your mod manager and going to 

SKSE/Plugins\Cbpccollisionconfigfemale 

image.png.2a320ccc3d11b1e791a6e787a9cfc085.png

Its based off of the older version of this mod that requires you to downgrade to 

XPMSSE 4.80 (While installing choose 4.51v physics otherwise anus bones will be locked in animations and won't move)

with no mcm

14 hours ago, Yttermayn said:

Im also having this problem. I got it solved somehow for my se installation, but im still struggling with the VR installation. I wish I knew what fixed it for se. :(

I've narrowed it down some. Boobs work ok up until I install the VR version of CBPC Anal Collision. I basically uninstalled the body all the way down to the skeleton, then reinstalled one at a time and made sure my load order/priority was skeleton, body, cbpc. Made sure to select any vr options, otherwise used defaults, with the exception of the anal collision option in the skeleton fomod. At this point, boobs worked, vag opened, and anus kinda opened and wiggled around, figure this is because there's no cbpc info for it yet. Installed the CBPC Anal Collision mod and that stuff works but the boobs glitch now.

1 hour ago, Yttermayn said:

I've narrowed it down some. Boobs work ok up until I install the VR version of CBPC Anal Collision. I basically uninstalled the body all the way down to the skeleton, then reinstalled one at a time and made sure my load order/priority was skeleton, body, cbpc. Made sure to select any vr options, otherwise used defaults, with the exception of the anal collision option in the skeleton fomod. At this point, boobs worked, vag opened, and anus kinda opened and wiggled around, figure this is because there's no cbpc info for it yet. Installed the CBPC Anal Collision mod and that stuff works but the boobs glitch now.

I've narrowed it down further by hiding individual files that CBPC Anal Collision overwrites. Turns out it's cbp.dll. Not sure what to do about it since it's not like a config file that I can tweek.

Edited by Yttermayn
26 minutes ago, Yttermayn said:

I've narrowed it down further by hiding individual files that CBPC Anal Collision overwrites. Turns out it's cbp.dll. Not sure what to do about it since it's not like a config file that I can tweek.

I tried swapping the cbp.dll file from my working SE installation into my VR installation. The boobs go wonky. I'm out of ideas for now.

Not bad, not bad at all, it actually works. 

An update to the mesh for the area between the vagina and the rectum would be good, but I can only imagine the pain of making that, without it ever not clipping, is pointless.

MCM tweaks are just too good not use.

Also, can OP please share your settings in the MCM, thx.

confirmed CBPC anus v 215 working with cbpc 1.5, xpmse 480 rig 451 and cbbe 3ba (3BBB) 2 31 (no anal physics) and faster HDT SMP

edit - Ive fiddled with this for a few days, and I can say having the MCM so you can adjust stuff on the fly is just too useful to exclude.  The problem is because the animations change, so do the pelvis collider positions change, hence the beauty of the MCM sliders.  A hotkey (with modifier) to adjust the collider sliders and the size sliders would be the cherry on top.

Edited by _._
timebased review
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27.07.2022 at 16:11, mabowabo said:

Я только что протестировал его, и, по крайней мере, в новой версии 3BA 2.42 опция столкновения ануса CBPC работает без этого мода. Так что я думаю, что он больше не нужен... хотя мне будет не хватать его функций MCM.

replacer serana plis bro

I am having some issue in getting the anus to open up. The pussy opens up

i am using CBPC 1.50 ,   3bba 2.31 

smp everything but  (CBPC) Virginia 

I do not have the  v4.51 enabled 

i am installing it mid game 

SL already loaded 

I also have SMP switcher that switches to SMP during sex animation. 

Body already build in 3A for custom race 

Any advice? 

Edited by Dragneel013
More information added
On 9/3/2022 at 6:17 AM, SphereOfDestruction said:

Any chance for this to work on male bodies anus too?

Possible. But male body mesh don't have anal and cbpc anal code is only using female.(skeleton problem too...)

(and only using txt in 'CBPC - Physics with Collisions' and 'cbbe 3ba' SKSE folder. no using this mod )

So, male body is change 3ba femboy body(and using female skeleton nif and hkx) and fix cbpc code(anal using male and female).

On 8/4/2022 at 2:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

That's a real shame- while working on a vaginaless version of BHUNP I've noticed that it's got a much higher poly asshole area with better detail and sliders. Presumably you'd need to get a hold of Discrim, Baka, or both to get it working

just another reason why bhunp is better

• 3 weeks later...