CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

10 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

I had a question about BHUNP but then I actually read all of the update notes. I just sent a message to Bakafactory begging for an update to BHUNP to take advantage of all of this update's awesome features. 

I added configs for BHUNP. Also read about advanced v3 bodyslide on mod page.

6 hours ago, Discrim said:

I added configs for BHUNP. Also read about advanced v3 bodyslide on mod page.

Awesome! Thank you! I have modified my message to Bakafactory, requesting the change to the anal weights in Advanced V3. I will be using V2 in the meantime.

Edited by aulton1968

I assumed that I should undo the changes I made to my BHUNP installation for the old version of this mod.
With the old version, the directions were this:

(Do not select "New Way" in vagina physics and do not select "Soft pussy")

Then you need to change one line in CBPCMasterConfig.txt (located in BHUNP mod folder/SKSE/Plugins/)

from

#NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

to

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

For this new version, I have:
1) installed the latest version of CBPC, CBPC Anus Support 2.2, then BHUNP anal collision configs
2) reinstalled the BHUNP Physics Config Installer (optional file on the BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SS page
3) Choose "new way" and "soft pussy"  

3) Running the BHUNP Physics Config Installer automatically changes the CBPCMasterConfig.txt back to #NPC Pelvis [Pelv]
4) In BodySlide, I rebuilt just the nude body using BHUNP V2. I kept my outfits at V3 for clothing mods. 

I tested it out and everything works perfectly!

Edited by aulton1968
36 minutes ago, Bystander01 said:

I was wondering, what did you modify in the skeleton.hkx file ?

I removed anal node from it.

It can be used by animatiors to animate anus. But not a lot of animations actually use that. And it blocks CBPC anal physics from working.

4 hours ago, Discrim said:

I removed anal node from it.

It can be used by animatiors to animate anus. But not a lot of animations actually use that. And it blocks CBPC anal physics from working.

By any chance, you wouldn't know how to create new skeleton.hkx files, would you ? Been trying to figure that shit out for months

Works great, now I just wish there was a way to fix the near constant misalignments during animations. I've been hoping to see something for Skyrim that is comparable to AAF and Fusion Girl for Fallout 4. With AAF animations are nearly always aligned, and FG body with the right animations has good penetration. Physics are much better for Skyrim though, just wish someone could fix the misaligned penetration issue.

51 minutes ago, Hidden Salami said:

Works great, now I just wish there was a way to fix the near constant misalignments during animations. I've been hoping to see something for Skyrim that is comparable to AAF and Fusion Girl for Fallout 4. With AAF animations are nearly always aligned, and FG body with the right animations has good penetration. Physics are much better for Skyrim though, just wish someone could fix the misaligned penetration issue.

The issue with Skyrim tends to come down to race heights and the widely different bodyslide presets out there. You could use the SL function of scaling actors. Personally, I make liberal use of the race/gender animation adjustments. It's a little tedious to manually tweak an animation, but if you import your SL settings to a new save you'll eventually build every combination out. 

One big issue with bodyslides; I've noticed more people adjust the groin height or placement. This tends to work aesthetically, but its obviously going to misalign the animation.   

This is a great mod..
The new version didn't work at first then
in CBPCollisionConfig_Female
[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
its value
0,-1.5,1.5,3 | 0,-1.5,1.5,3
When I changed it to , it worked great.
But... In the new version:
MCM menu commands do not work. No changes are applied. The hotkey does not respond. (Even though I changed with Space) There was no problem in the previous version. The problem is not solved when I start as a new game. What could be the problem?
(This message translate-sorry for bad english)

• Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Pussy won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)

A little side question, does HDT SMP has separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations? Or it has same problem with CBPC

Edited by Pandoriux
14 hours ago, Pandoriux said:
  • Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Pussy won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)

A little side question, does HDT SMP has separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations? Or it has same problem with CBPC

The problem is that Anus and Vagina are too close and not matter you configuration still the actors alignment or the animation itself can trigger the collision on both by mistake because like I said are too close.

The best of this Mod is that can detect the animation tags and based on that, toggle one or both collisions and even allow you do it by yourself.

On 11/7/2022 at 7:48 PM, bredaturk said:

This is a great mod..
The new version didn't work at first then
in CBPCollisionConfig_Female
[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
its value
0,-1.5,1.5,3 | 0,-1.5,1.5,3
When I changed it to , it worked great.
But... In the new version:
MCM menu commands do not work. No changes are applied. The hotkey does not respond. (Even though I changed with Space) There was no problem in the previous version. The problem is not solved when I start as a new game. What could be the problem?
(This message translate-sorry for bad english)

I'm using the1.6.353 version and I get the same issues that bredaturk is reporting with the MCM functions not affecting anything in game. I tried the DLL you provided in the support section here (to user kimchow), but it also did not seem to work.

Just for anyone coming across this post as at 12/11/2022 this was resolved by an update by the mod author.

Edited by Rogue1024
Issue Resolved with update
1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry for stupid question but what is the different between this and the anus collision option provided by 3BA? Does this one look better?

First line in the mod's features pretty much sums it up. -> "Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Pussy won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)"

Without this mod you will often find both holes opened at the same time or wrong one.

With this mod only anus will be opened in anal animation, only pussy in vaginal animation and both in group animation.

Plus MCM has options with which you can configure some relevant cbpc settings on the fly.

36 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I'd like to hear a helpful answer to that question too, despite the fact that I couldn't make it work either way so far... :)

DM me if you need help.

14 hours ago, Discrim said:

First line in the mod's features pretty much sums it up. -> "Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Pussy won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)"

Without this mod you will often find both holes opened at the same time or wrong one.

With this mod only anus will be opened in anal animation, only pussy in vaginal animation and both in group animation.

Plus MCM has options with which you can configure some relevant cbpc settings on the fly.

DM me if you need help.

Thanks for the info. I actually change the value in the ini file from 3BA to reduced anal opening limit and opening multiplier so now the anal don't open during vagina animation anymore. It work pretty well most of the time but some animations still don't have collision for some reason.

edit: I just try this and it doesn't seem to be working for me. No collision nothing. It also break CBP clothes physics for me, causing the breast to stretch out indefinitely. I removed the mod and the anal collision is working again.

Edited by assassin394