CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

9 hours ago, Laakeri said:

Any chance to get version that works with OStim?

Yes, but you'll have to rewrite scripts to work with OStim instead of Sexlab. Otherwise use manual mode esp.

4 hours ago, heafa said:

Both holes are still getting opened, and manually changing the collision doesn't work for me.  Is it supposed to show a message saying the collisions have changed?

Try fixed version. Previously AE dlls didn't load properly. They should be fixed now.

You can check if plugin loads successfully in \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log there should be two lines like that

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbpAS.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbpAS.dll (00000001 CBPC Anus Support 00010500) loaded correctly (handle 6)

If it still doesn't work. Check requirements, you probably have something installed wrong.

10 hours ago, Discrim said:

Try fixed version. Previously AE dlls didn't load properly. They should be fixed now.

You can check if plugin loads successfully in \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log there should be two lines like that

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbpAS.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbpAS.dll (00000001 CBPC Anus Support 00010500) loaded correctly (handle 6)

It worked for me.  Thank you!

5 hours ago, Discrim said:

Check requirements, reinstall body and make sure nothing overwrites it other than this mod.

This mod need a Manual. 

For me is working already with my COCO Body but I had to read all the comments to be able of modify the physics and at the end noticed that some of the instructions are outdated and aren't required anymore with this version while others are more than required for the COCO Body because some of them was included on a previous versions but aren't included on the last version of the body.

Please forgive me if it is an obvious question, but I would like to be 100% sure before I make changes to my load order:

-> is the "CBPC Separate Anal Collision" mod supposed to overwrite XPMSSE 4.81? It seems it would overwrite XPMSSE's "skeleton_female.hkx"?

-> if XPMSSE is supposed to be overwritten: are there any expected or unexpected side effects by doing that?

I really appreciate this mod and author Discrim !!!!!! This mod made Skyrim much more enjoyable from my opinion.

It works perfectly with my 3BA female PC.

Only thing that irritates me is that breast of my PC is jiggling inward (hitting each other) too much and there seems no gravity while sex, even if I set in 3BA HDT setting (Dcup HDT/Skin) with gravity collision and so on.

I don't know what I should do to fix this....

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 9:18 AM, Gudulba said:

Please forgive me if it is an obvious question, but I would like to be 100% sure before I make changes to my load order:

-> is the "CBPC Separate Anal Collision" mod supposed to overwrite XPMSSE 4.81? It seems it would overwrite XPMSSE's "skeleton_female.hkx"?

-> if XPMSSE is supposed to be overwritten: are there any expected or unexpected side effects by doing that?

Anyone having any input on this?

Do you use XPMSSE 4.81 and do you overwrite XPMSSE with this anal collision mod or vice versa?

7 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Anyone having any input on this?

Do you use XPMSSE 4.81 and do you overwrite XPMSSE with this anal collision mod or vice versa?

Yes, I'm using XPMSSE 4.81 and this mod is overwriting XPMSSE (I just dragged it all the way down in both windows in MO2). It seems to be working fine, without breaking anything. 

Edited by Incubusbul

Everything works, except the floppy penis.  I installed the requirements per the instructions, with floppy sos checked in the cbpc installer. Its only conflicts are the ones from this mod.  Can I just double check with anyone else, that floppy SOS does work correctly, and its just something on my setup?  Great mod btw, Thanks.

edit - pebkac - everything works

Edited by _._

Pardon me for asking ( just making it clearer) I got the game work (may be some animation but some animation alignment wasn't good enough)

I had installed all required followed instruction: (with load order as below)

1 CBBE - Faster HDT - SMP 

2 XPMSSE 4.80 with physics extension  (No install old 4.51 rig)

3 CBBE 3BA - Pre-built body mesh - SMP Breast (for Breast Jiggled) and all other part is CBPC with CBPC 3 butt bounce config. in CBCP extra physic option - i choose change vaginal collision and add anal collision )

4 CBPC Collision

5 CBPC separate anal collision support

Some things still are making me confused.

There is two physic system: CBPC and SMP.

- For CBPC to work - I have to choose CPBC physic in CBBE 3BA - with SOS CBPC (add vagina and anal collision) - Right now I only use SMP for Breast

- For SMP to work - I have to choose SMP physic in CBBE 3BA + 3BA Vaginal and BAKA SOS SMP patch to work.

Right now, I can not download all in one HDP SMP (due to internet connection) so I could not test it yet.

So

- is the above load-order right? - Because I am testing to make the game working  - Sometime I made the physic mods work - sometime not?

- Which is better for quality ? Which is better for performance ?

- Do Physic change alignment?

- In 3BA installed menu - there are combine option - So I have to need bot SMP and CBPC too work together right?

19 hours ago, Appolon77793 said:

Hello, I am also interested in this, if you have a working instruction for COCO Body, I would be interested to see it

I don't have enough experience but seems like in all the bodies is more or less the same configuration. The big difference is that some bodies comes more configured than others.

The "COCO Body v6.96" (the one I'm using) don't have any Anus support on the CBPC configuration file and the v6.8 have some but not enough anyway.

The last CBPC allow you set Masters and Collisions configuration files for specific actors so is way better but you have to check more files.

Anyway... 

1. The "[ConfigMap]" on the "CBPCMasterConfig" files need the "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"

2. The "[ExtraOptions]" on the "CBPCCollisionConfig" files for Females need the "AnusOpeningMultipler=" and the "AnusOpeningLimit=" but the current version of "CBPC Anus Support" comes with those two on the MCM configuration so i don't know if is still required.

3. The "[AffectedNodes]" on the "CBPCCollisionConfig" files for Females need the "Anal" that in my case is followed by all the nodes that are forbidden for collision with the Anus inside the "()". The forbidden list is long but is basically all the Butt, Thigh and Breast node's.

4. And finally the "# Collision spheres" on the "CBPCCollisionConfig" files for Females need the:

[Anal]

0,-5.5,-1.8,1.750000 | 0,-5.5,-1.8,1.750000

But the values of the sphere can change depending of the body and the effects wanted. I set those values because are the only ones I found.

* Is also important the options you choose installing the CBPC, the XP32 Skeleton and of course the Body type. All should be updated and the "CBPC Anus Support" should be last on the Mod list to be sure that nothing is overwriting it.

For example:

1. The CBPC installed for your Skyrim version and the FPS should fit your real FPS or the physics will stop working very often. My FPS are usually around the 30 FPS so i have to adjust the ".timeStep" of all the "CBPCConfig" file manually because the setup only comes with 60 and 120 FPS.

2. The XP32 Skeleton on the "Animation Rig Map" of the setup should be the "Physics Extensions" option but not the old.

3. The Body choose the option with CBPC.

*** If someone else have something to add or change, please comment it, because like I said I don't have enough knowledge to talk about!

Edited by OsmelMC
On 12/17/2022 at 2:23 PM, Appolon77793 said:

Yes, you are very right, it is very difficult.  But we are waiting for the author of COCO Body when he introduces COCOBODY V7, but the catch is that he wrote in his Patreon that he would soon post, but that was back in April of this year.  And now it’s already December and soon it will be 2023.  I just think that in vain I hope that they will post it

is coco body worth using?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, ShadowofVenus said:

When I have this mod enabled, I only get vaginal collisions; anal collisions just refuse to work. Even with manual controls it didn't work. Did anyone else have this issue and what was the fix?

After a long time, I also failed to solve the problem with version 2.2. However, version 2.1.5 works fine. Maybe there is not that developed MCM, but I think it is enough.

On 11/11/2022 at 2:53 PM, Laakeri said:

Any chance to get version that works with OStim?

The author suggests that manual mode be used with OStim, though looking at the source code an OStim version shouldn't be impossible as it has the required tags on its animations. I don't know how difficult it would be to make an OStim version, however. Though the animation calling functions do look similar enough for the same approach used for the SexLab version to ported over once the proper substitutions are made. However, I'm not skilled at coding, so this is all just speculation.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:28 AM, lordregnis said:

is coco body worth using?

Not if you're a casual user as COCO requires a good deal of manual effort for things that come prepackaged with CBBE/3BA such as vanilla outfits, beast race support, and texture compatibility. It does however, have it's advantages as the genital region is overall more detailed and better looking than 3BA/BHUNP and the custom sliders allow for far more possibilities than 3BA/BHUNP in that department. Also it doesn't suffer from the CBBE broken knee problem which is another plus.

Overall, I'd say hold off until it gets more support or use it as a nude body only, though hand mesh gaps may be a problem if you use it in conjunction with outfits made for CBBE/3BA. On the other hand, I wouldn't wait for version 7.0 as the anus physics work fine as is once you add the appropriate files. Here are mine:

COCO - CBPC Anal Config.7z