CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

BTW if you're using COtR presets make sure you follow the below otherwise the collisions don't show.

Build body in bodyslide and when it's done (to make it work with COtR) you need to copy and paste the body parts (femalebody.nif, femalehands.nif and femalefeet.nif) in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets to Data\meshes\!COR in their respectives folders (femalebody.nif in body folder, femalehands.nif in hands folder etc...).

Hi,

I'm using the latest CBPC 1.5.1 with CBPC Anal Collision 2.1.5, with the later overriding the former with full movement of vagina and anus. I have also downgraded MU Joint Fix SSE to 1.2.2 and this works fine with this mod, for those who appreciate both. My current MCM settings for this mod are as follows,

Vagina Opening Limit 13

Anus Opening Limit 13

Pelvis Collision Size Vagina 3

Pelvis Collision Size Anus 6

I do have to occasionally update the settings in the MCM, depending on the animation, but it does work fine.

Edited by satanfist
2 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hi,

I'm using the latest CBPC 1.5.1 with CBPC Anal Collision 2.1.5, with the later overriding the former with full movement of vagina and anus. I have also downgraded MU Joint Fix SSE to 1.2.2 and this works fine with this mod, for those who appreciate both. My current MCM settings for this mod are as follows,

Vagina Opening Limit 13

Anus Opening Limit 13

I do have to occasionally update the settings in the MCM, depending on the animation, but it does work fine.

Oh...but my skyrim version is AE v1.6.353.

What skyrim version are you playing?

6 hours ago, youngfool said:

Oh...but my skyrim version is AE v1.6.353.

What skyrim version are you playing?

Yeah, I initially upgraded in November 21, but then reverted back to SE 1.5.97.0.8 (SKSE64 2.0.20 rel 6). There were too many mods that didn't want to play!

13 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hi,

Vagina Opening Limit 13

Anus Opening Limit 13

One thing I was interested in for CBPC 1.51 was the physics enhancements for node scaling. Anal Collision overwrites a lot of changed scripts from CBPC, so I don't know if the improvements are rolled back. If most of the 1.51 update was to do with scripts, then AC makes the update pretty much void. 

Also, see above for Mu Joint Fix. You can be on the newest version. 

48 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Turn off the Anus Fix in the Mu Knee Fix Config. They're compatible after that. 

Edit: found it Support various user config (you can look at the skse/plugins/MuJointFix.ini file)

Cheers!

Hi Mu Knee Fix doesnt have a MCM config in game. Is there another Config else where?

Edited by youngfool
1 hour ago, youngfool said:

Edit: found it Support various user config (you can look at the skse/plugins/MuJointFix.ini file)

Cheers!

Hi Mu Knee Fix doesnt have a MCM config in game. Is there another Config else where?

In the .ini, at the very bottom. 

This is what mine reads:

[FixAnus]
#anus twist bug occurs when the animations made by 4.51 rig file are working on environment that installed 4.6x rig file
#so this solve the anus twist bug when detected that bug
#FixAnus(int) default = 1
#0 is disable this function
FixAnus = 0

Oh, the edit before the main body of the comment confused me! Glad you got it sorted. 

55 minutes ago, zzaee said:

I turnt it off and I stil have the same problem.

The config setting that I posted just above? As long as all the other installs are correct for Anal Collision then it should work. I'm running the newest version of Mu Joint Fix and after changing that setting it stopped interfering. 

26 minutes ago, Papersword said:

This is what mine reads:

[FixAnus]
#anus twist bug occurs when the animations made by 4.51 rig file are working on environment that installed 4.6x rig file
FixAnus = 0

Oh, the edit before the main body of the comment confused me! Glad you got it sorted. 

The config setting that I posted just above? As long as all the other installs are correct for Anal Collision then it should work. I'm running the newest version of Mu Joint Fix and after changing that setting it stopped interfering. 

Looks like it works now , though I don´t know why it didn´t before. Thanks a lot anyway.

3 hours ago, Papersword said:

One thing I was interested in for CBPC 1.51 was the physics enhancements for node scaling. Anal Collision overwrites a lot of changed scripts from CBPC, so I don't know if the improvements are rolled back. If most of the 1.51 update was to do with scripts, then AC makes the update pretty much void. 

Also, see above for Mu Joint Fix. You can be on the newest version. 

Yeah, there is obviously a serious move by Shizof with CBPC to improve support for the anus, and I agree that in the short term we may not see the benifits from using both together. As for Mu Joint Fix, I was initially using the latest version. However, initially it took me awhile get any response with this mod and someone suggested that the latest version maybe the cause. They recommended version 1.2.2 as a solution. At the time, I managed get response with this mod and it may well have been purely coincidental. I might try updating Mu Joint Fix again to see if it still works.

Edited by satanfist

hey, so first of all thanks for this awesome mod! it worked flawlessly for me, i'm using DW's body and BHUNP ver 3.11. don't ask me why but yes i do enjoy diversety in bodies in my game lol.

so i have one question.. i happened to update my BHUNP from 3.05 to 3.11 in order for this mod to work. but unfortuanly, ver 3.10 and 3.11 is a real mess right now. a lot of bugs and physics not working at all for some armors. i was hoping if there is any way to make this awesome mod working with BHUNP ver 3.05? 

i was using BHUNP 3.05 with cbpc 1.5.0 for about two months without any problems. 

any tips would be much apprecieted!

On 6/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Papersword said:

This is what mine reads:

[FixAnus]
FixAnus = 0

After I replied to your last message, I did checkout Anal collision when using Mu Joint Fix. I had reverted to version 1.2.2 (as I suggested) and there was anal movement (FixAnus=1). I did the same with version 1.3.0 with the same result (FixAnus=1). Like yourself, the only way I could get anal movement with 1.3.1 was by setting FixAnus=0 in MuJointFix.ini.

1 hour ago, Samson Nite said:

What is priority files to overwrite all CBPCollision.txt files from CBPC 1.5.1 and CBPC Anus Support 2.1.5 ?

I assume Anus Support 2.1.5 files can overwrite all other file as those are most important anus file, am I correct?

Just Yes or No.

Thanks !

The Anus Support file should overwrite all others. So if you've made any custom adjustments to your CBPCCollision.txt, you should copy them over to the AC one. Stuff like what Belly Bulge settings you like.  

After read change log of CBPC 1.51, i found out that it now support anus collision natively without this mod and i can confirm it (need small tweaks of 2 ini files), but native solution have 1 problem, collision of anus and vagina not separated and for example in anal animation penis open anus and slightly vagina due to not ideal animation (or who know what else cause this). Both solutions have own problems, this mod not have newest 1.52 CBPC for now and native solution not have separation of anus and vagina collision mechanism.

Edited by Inokentych
20 hours ago, Inokentych said:

After read change log of CBPC 1.51, i found out that it now support anus collision natively without this mod and i can confirm it (need small tweaks of 2 ini files), but native solution have 1 problem, collision of anus and vagina not separated and for example in anal animation penis open anus and slightly vagina due to not ideal animation (or who know what else cause this). Both solutions have own problems, this mod not have newest 1.52 CBPC for now and native solution not have separation of anus and vagina collision mechanism.

Can you explain how you did it and can you upload two ini files?

I don't care whether anus may open together with vagina or not.

I tried everything with this mod and it did not help unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Can you explain how you did it and can you upload two ini files?

I don't care whether anus may open together with vagina or not.

I tried everything with this mod and it did not help unfortunately.

same here