CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

23 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Can you explain how you did it and can you upload two ini files?

I don't care whether anus may open together with vagina or not.

I tried everything with this mod and it did not help unfortunately.

so i managed to get it to work succussfuly, first of all you need the latast 3ba/coco/ bhunp body mod version. BHUNP ver 3.11 in my case, then, go to and open "CBPCMasterConfig.txt" filr and add "Anal to the configmap likr this

[ConfigMap]                   #You can create multiple CBPCMasterConfig***.txt files to include more configmap lines.
NPC L Breast=Breast=IsFemale()
NPC R Breast=Breast=IsFemale()
NPC L Butt=Butt=IsFemale()
NPC R Butt=Butt=IsFemale()
#HDT Belly=Belly=IsFemale()
NPC Pelvis [Pelv]
Anal

save, then go and open "CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt" and add " these two lines under estra options like this.

[ExtraOptions]

AnusOpeningMultiplier=3.0        #This is the multiplier for anus opening.

AnusOpeningLimit=20.0      #This is the limit for anus opening.

add "Anal"  under affectednodes

[AffectedNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down

Anal

and finally add it's sphere like this.

[Anal] #For Female Anus
0,-6,-2,1.75 | 0,-6,-2,1.75

here's my config file, but i don't recommened copying and pasting it, it might mess up some things for you because i made it to fit my personal preference. you should add the lines yourself. 

CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

Edited by AliAmiri
miss spelling

Hey there, I put the mod underneath CBPC, which is also below BHUNP. For some reason the hands to vagina collisions work, so does the anus and other collisions, but I cannot seem to get the hand to breast collision working on my idle animation. When unclicking this mod it seems to work, but when I turn it back on my fingers go straight through my breasts. Is there a fix i'm missing? Thanks!

How do i change the anus opening size? I can not get it to expand as much as it does in the uploaded images. I'm probably doing sonethung wrong but idk what? I even edited to the text file(s) directly. Anyone have ideas?

MCM Options explanation:

Automode - Automatically switch collisions on sexlab animations events.

Count vaginal animation as anal (Femboy) - anus will be opened instead of vagina on all animations

Vagina opening limit - how much vagina can be opened on collision

Anus opening limit - how much anus can be opened on collision

Pelvis collision size - bigger pelvis collision size will open hole from further distance

Force physics update - force update config files and update character physics (you can use it mid animation to test values from mcm)
Manual options - manually toggle which hole you want to be opened (useful for npc scenes, other frameworks like Ostim, when resetting to vaginal after disabling mod in mcm menu) (You don't need to click on ForcePhysicsUpdate after toggling these)

12 hours ago, Mact45 said:

How do i change the anus opening size? I can not get it to expand as much as it does in the uploaded images. I'm probably doing sonethung wrong but idk what? I even edited to the text file(s) directly. Anyone have ideas?

Hello,

For some reason the anus doesn't open on my end. I did exactly following the instruction: heavy 2 in 3BA installation, also toggled don't change in vagina collision. 

And the priority in my MO2 modlist is CBPC < XP32 < 3BA < this mod. 

On 5/11/2022 at 5:08 PM, Discrim said:

Important: do not skip requirements if you already have them installed. You install options may differ from required, which will stop mod from working.

Regarding on this note, does 'skip requirements' mean that I should reinstall the requirements even if they are already installed?

Edit: I read through every comment and finally found the fix. Disable FixAnus in Mu Joint Fix .ini file if you have that mod. 

Edited by RookieKing1890
On 6/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, yippikiyaymofo said:

It works great for me, I installed last night and played for a few hours. No problems.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, baglewagles said:

Mod working great. Question for mod author, does updating to CBPC 1.52 from 1.5 break anything?

For me, I'm wondering if the performance additions and Node Scaling effecting physics in 1.52 are working with CBPC AC since it overwrites a lot of the changed files in 1.52. If that get's ported into AC then I'll update to 1.52. Otherwise, it might just be the case that installing 1.52 updates a couple things but otherwise is 1.5 with AC. 

Hello there, i've just installed this mod today, which seems to work fine on BHUNP body mod BUUUT on vaginal sex scene, the vagina vibrates, like it closes (not entirely) and opens pretty fast. 

I really don't know what can cause this, and if someone has an idea of a fix, i would be grateful. Also, i've followed installation instruction on the OP, so on BHUNP fomod, i didn't check soft pussy and "New way" when asked. I also tweaked the line in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Sorry to double post, but i've been spending like 2 hours to understand why my character's vagina is streched out and vibrates.

Here's a video to illustrate.  Again, what exactly am I supposed to do ? I put this mod at the bottom of load order so it overwrites everything. If someone or @Discrim could help me, it would be great. Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, Literally just a cat said:

Hey, just thought you should know, this is incompatible with the latest 3BA version

Causes all the body physics to become messed up (primarily causes the breasts to act as though they're colliding with something invisible)

Same problem, breast like a mess. 3BA 2.41