CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

4 hours ago, lordregnis said:

if you think that your bad choices in a video game are keeping me up at night, than you are more retarded than i originally thought.

I'm all for friendly banter, but there's no need to be a dick. Asshole.

Also, only a retard would miss the fact that there are compatibility instructions for BHUNP users on the first page and wouldn't have had to ask about it.

Edited by Jgoftl
On 7/23/2022 at 8:57 AM, youngfool said:

here to ask the same thing.

On 7/6/2022 at 7:20 AM, Finals6 said:

I noticed that 3BA added option for CBPC anus collision in version 2.40. Does that mean I don't need this mod anymore?

I just tested it and at least in the new 3BA 2.42 version the CBPC anus collision option works without this mod. So I guess it is not needed anymore... even though I'm going to miss its MCM functionalities.

Edited by mabowabo

I've made these edits to the anus meshes/textures for my Vaginaless body mods with this mod in mind, but I wonder if people are interested in them for regular 3BA/BHUNP as well.

Comparison between my edit and regular 3BA:

Spoiler

altvsog.png.985e1ae1fcd2af1cc6dcd6b767c8d6dc.png

I also edited BHUNP:

Spoiler

upgradebutt.png.9ad683d3710e9d6893643cadb7e7fa36.png

If there's interest, I'll put these up as standalone mods.

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

I've made these edits to the anus meshes/textures for my Vaginaless body mods with this mod in mind, but I wonder if people are interested in them for regular 3BA/BHUNP as well.

Reveal hidden contents

I also edited BHUNP:

Reveal hidden contents

I am definitely interested in them for regular 3BA as well.

I just need to get my physics working correctly now, haha.

On 7/30/2022 at 9:49 AM, donnerwetter said:

Reveal hidden contents

I also edited BHUNP:

Hide contents

how'd you get physics to work for BHUNP???

On 7/27/2022 at 9:11 PM, mabowabo said:

I just tested it and at least in the new 3BA 2.42 version the CBPC anus collision option works without this mod. So I guess it is not needed anymore... even though I'm going to miss its MCM functionalities.

Kind sir, how did you enable anus collision?

7 hours ago, Ironvale said:

Kind sir, how did you enable anus collision?

It's in the 3BA installer options. I just ticked the box that said something like "enable anus collision/physics". I use Vortex, not sure if its different for others, but the option appears towards the end of the installer. Also, I have the option that has "(old)" ticked in my xmpse skeleton installer.

Edited by mabowabo
On 7/27/2022 at 4:11 PM, mabowabo said:

the texture of the anus of this mod is better than that of 3ba - the result is not particularly impressive

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

the texture of the anus of this mod is better than that of 3ba - the result is not particularly impressive

Yeah I agree. This mod is amazing, and I wish it worked for the new 3BA body. But 3BA 2.42 has a great feature which is that it will disable physics for the "male" actors penis when penetrating, so it makes futa X futa and male X futa less of an eye sore.

8 minutes ago, xXDeliteXx said:

I posted a vid the page before this
Just simply changing the cbp.dll out with the one from this mod makes the boobs on the character model to extremely bug out 

That's a real shame- while working on a vaginaless version of BHUNP I've noticed that it's got a much higher poly asshole area with better detail and sliders. Presumably you'd need to get a hold of Discrim, Baka, or both to get it working