CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

I uninstalled this mod few days ago and was somehow surprised that even without it collision still works separately for each hole. At least with latest CBPC @ SE 1.5.0.97 and in my setup (custom configs where I've been experimenting a lot). So I'm not sure this mod is needed anymore. the only thing that I miss is numpad shortcut to switch between modes in cases when CBPC gets confused for some reason, which are not very common.

• 1 month later...

This is an amazing mod, thumbs up.

One question, What sexlab tag is it looking for to make the anus open?

It works perfectly with all my human anal animations but with draugr and some other creatures it doesnt work.  The 'Anal' tag is present on the draugr anal animations but the anus wont activate.  Is it something other than the 'Anal' tag its looking for or are creature animations just buggy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Is mod restricted only to female actors an a .dll level? 

I got SAM body with attached 3BA anus (so I'm sure all affected bones are correct), and also added collision mesh (but I'm not sure it's correct). So, my question is - how can I make it work?

Looks like this is the case as far as i am aware. Though there is a commented out line of code, that could be what you are looking for.

Can you give me the SAM body with your patches, so I can do some tests?

PS: I am somewhat new to doing the modding myself, other than making GOG dll conversions for my own use and want to challenge myself.

So it probably will take a while but I hope I can figure it out.

Edited by bigumi
1 hour ago, bigumi said:

Looks like this is the case as far as i am aware. Though there is a commented out line of code, that could be what you are looking for.

Can you give me the SAM body with your patches, so I can do some tests?

PS: I am somewhat new to doing the modding myself, other than making GOG dll conversions for my own use and want to challenge myself.

So it probably will take a while but I hope I can figure it out.

Here's mesh, it's physics-enabled HD version of SAM, with attached 3BA anus. Keep in mind - it's very raw, UVs and weighting are unfinished, so textures are a bit meh in butthole area and weighting is messy (if character rise his legs he got anus left where it is and it looks horrifying :D need to adjust both anus placing and weights around it), but it should be enough to make basic thing work (then I can improve and finish actual body mesh weighting and UV).

P.S. making it work only for females is really stupid decision. People do use 3BA presets for male characters to make femboys. Also UBE literally adds male version of a body with attachable dick. Restricting all this without any reason, not even saying about considering someone decides to add collisions for actual male bodies (here I am) is just... Lame at slightest. ?‍♀️

character assets.7z

Edited by Allnarta
1 hour ago, Allnarta said:

Here's mesh, it's physics-enabled HD version of SAM, with attached 3BA anus. Keep in mind - it's very raw, UVs and weighting are unfinished, so textures are a bit meh in butthole area and weighting is messy (if character rise his legs he got anus left where it is and it looks horrifying :D need to adjust both anus placing and weights around it), but it should be enough to make basic thing work (then I can improve and finish actual body mesh weighting and UV).

P.S. making it work only for females is really stupid decision. People do use 3BA presets for male characters to make femboys. Also UBE literally adds male version of a body with attachable dick. Restricting all this without any reason, not even saying about considering someone decides to add collisions for actual male bodies (here I am) is just... Lame at slightest. ?‍♀️

character assets.7z 804.44 kB · 0 downloads

I guess our friends over at VektorPlexus are going to be rather happy If there is a SAM Model with working anal collisions (If I remember correctly, there are non).

Anyway, wish me luck

(edit): What body mod did you use as base?

Edited by bigumi
35 minutes ago, bigumi said:

I guess our friends over at VektorPlexus are going to be rather happy If there is a SAM Model with working anal collisions (If I remember correctly, there are non).

Anyway, wish me luck

(edit): What body mod did you use as base?

It's SAM, HD version, with HDT-BBB bouncing support. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh boy it's that time of the year-ish where people come and ask for .dll mods to be updated!

This one in particular, I don't believe it'd be too much to update for 1.6.1130, OTOH I can't figure out how the hell you set up an SKSE environment - keeps giving me errors.

19 hours ago, VeraDra said:

Oh boy it's that time of the year-ish where people come and ask for .dll mods to be updated!

This one in particular, I don't believe it'd be too much to update for 1.6.1130, OTOH I can't figure out how the hell you set up an SKSE environment - keeps giving me errors.

Welp got to wait now :(

Just to mention, it's not character sex check that prevented it to work (seems that there's none), but sex type one (vaginal animations are ignored until femboy option ticked).

Considering that for male as recieving all penetrating animations are always anal, if author will decide to update this mod, I'd request adding check to pass any penetration as anal for male reciever by default for collisions to activate.

If someone is about to say "there is no male body with working butthole so why bother" - you're absolutely wrong, next HIMBO physics-enabled body update has fully functioning 3BA anus. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...