CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 1:49 AM, zenonthez07 said:

Overall, I'd say hold off until it gets more support or use it as a nude body only, though hand mesh gaps may be a problem if you use it in conjunction with outfits made for CBBE/3BA. On the other hand, I wouldn't wait for version 7.0 as the anus physics work fine as is once you add the appropriate files. Here are mine:

COCO - CBPC Anal Config.7z 2.55 kB · 37 downloads

Thank you very much! Do you have a config file for vagina? In COCO Body, for some reason, vagina sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't.

1 hour ago, gosha13 said:

Thank you very much! Do you have a config file for vagina? In COCO Body, for some reason, vagina sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't.

For the last COCO you have to go to the CBPCMasterConfig_Vagina.txt and Comment with the # all the lines 

Hi. Is there a way to disable HDT SMP vagina collision during anal animations so it won't move?I'm using Heavy SMP + CBP belly setting in 3BA. So the vagina still use SMP but Anal is CBP.

From what I understand you can toggle to have both or vagina/anal collision only but that is for all CBP only. Not vaginal SMP + Anal CBP.

Edited by assassin394
On 4/11/2023 at 5:16 AM, gosha13 said:

Here's the file I use. You may have to edit the collision config to fit your presets' dimensions, but everything else should be fine.

If it doesn't work then follow OsmelMC's advice and comment out the CBPCMasterConfig_Vagina.txt file, though I never had to do so myself so I suspect you only have to comment it out if you're using CBPC in conjunction with SMP.

COCO - CBPC Physics.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :) I recently came back to this mod, and I think I got it to work... but, something seems off. So I have all the prerequisites, and I can toggle between the 3 options in the MCM (anal, both, vaginal) but for some reason, the buttcheeks don't seem to spread as much as they do in your previews? Am I missing something?

ks don't appear to spread like they do in your previews. Am I missing something here?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bubbadogslaw said:

would anyone here know why the belly glitches out and jitters even when i disable belly bulge?

In my case i have cbpc and fast smp so even disable the belly on the cbpc still the SMP can do the belly if was configured there.

Also cbpc have a lot of configuration files that can be used for the same so you can have the belly removed in one of the configurations and also have another file of another mod allowing the belly.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BoosaShere said:

No MCM. Loaded after all. Please help.

Change the position of the esp file on the plugins load order. 

That usually happens when a previous plugin on the list is trying to get it quest's loaded at the same time that this Mod and fail, so the papyrus end ignoring all the scripts involved.

The bug is on Skyrim and not on the Mods so the best way to deal with it is usually moving up the plugin on the plugins list. Also remove the ESL flag from the ESP file can help.

I have this installed with all requirements, and it shows up in my mcm menu, but everytime i set a amount in any of the sliders or the hotkey, none of it changes, (it was working before i replaced sexlab with ostim).

I just don't think the auto mode is working, specifically for collision to both holes. I read earlier on that it detects the tags from the animations? I can only guess that it's picking up on the first tag of the animation and going with whatever hole that is, despite having both. Just a guess though. Switching manually to both collision works fine but then resets itself out of the animation.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 5:24 AM, mabowabo said:

Hello :) I recently came back to this mod, and I think I got it to work... but, something seems off. So I have all the prerequisites, and I can toggle between the 3 options in the MCM (anal, both, vaginal) but for some reason, the buttcheeks don't seem to spread as much as they do in your previews? Am I missing something?

ks don't appear to spread like they do in your previews. Am I missing something here?

If that is the new version of Vaginaless 3BA with UBE anus then it could be that the anus weight paints are too weak. An easy solution is to set the Anus Opening Multiplier higher in the CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt file.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...