"What mod is this?" V

Still wondering if anyone knows where the fur collar is from. It's not Ashara or Northgirl that's for sure.

I'm looking for the "fur collar". Thanks for trying though.

maybe its a part from nortgirls fur

like this

attachicon.giffur.jpg

I thought so too at first but the fur for Northgirl is much thicker and less spiky in comparison so it can't be the same one.

Wanted to know if there's a conversion for this armor. UNBP, CHSBHC, CBBE Bodyslide, etc. (I want bigger breasts for this armor, cause they're too small in the norm, despite it saying it's for CBBE...)

40568-1-1377623618.jpg

The armor itself is found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40568//?

How long outfit been out? Month right? Highly doubt find any version Kurumi. Besides a lot work need be done with outfit.

Like long white line going down dress,  hair don't match. A lot more problems I can't name. Why do I feel like beta tester.. :s

Still wondering if anyone knows where the fur collar is from. It's not Ashara or Northgirl that's for sure.

I'm looking for the "fur collar". Thanks for trying though.

maybe its a part from nortgirls fur

like this

attachicon.giffur.jpg

I thought so too at first but the fur for Northgirl is much thicker and less spiky in comparison so it can't be the same one.

It is from the Raven Wtich armor. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36497//?

Armor (or body) in this picture? Thanks.

35638.jpg

The body is probably a custom bodyslide preset...maybe. But the armor looks like a private mashup. It looks like a retex of the skull armor from the TERA armor pack and the gloves just look like a retex of the default Daedric Gauntlets. Those piercings all over the body looks like the Skanda armor part of the Alan BBP pack. The belt I have no idea.

The character belongs to someone on the forums here, but I forgot who. If you can figure out who, you should ask them about what body they're using, if they're willing to tell you, anyways. 

what all the mod is needed to make this face...

oecx.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i'm not gay, i'm just don't like if an ugly man have sex with sexy/beautiful women...

bump

No need to defend yourself here, we're all here for the same reason, I too prefer the ladies but I also put a lot of mod effort into making the males in my game look better than the blocky, disfigured, discoloured messes that Bethesda gave us.

My preferred male face retex is urshi's fine face textures:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27815/?

Is this conversion (or any body-conversion for that matter) of the Lady Templar armor available anywhere?

35631.jpg

You are not likely to find that specific version. That appears to be 7Keys character, a popular topic right now it would seem. He customizes just about everything he uses on her and doesn't seem to release them. He does have a nexus account and it couldn't hurt to ask. Nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

private thing, hope he will share his MOD,i like his girl :heart:

Wanted to know if there's a conversion for this armor. UNBP, CHSBHC, CBBE Bodyslide, etc. (I want bigger breasts for this armor, cause they're too small in the norm, despite it saying it's for CBBE...)

40568-1-1377623618.jpg

The armor itself is found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40568//?

How long outfit been out? Month right? Highly doubt find any version Kurumi. Besides a lot work need be done with outfit.

Like long white line going down dress,  hair don't match. A lot more problems I can't name. Why do I feel like beta tester.. :s

Dang.

But you are right. It does need a lot of work. It was fine in version 1, but version 2 added the abnormal lines. I should've stuck with v1.

what is the folowing item from the pic below

-strap with "O" ring near belly button ??

-bra + hand sleeves ??

-furry ornament around the neck ??

-amulet ??

Skyrim_SEX01s.png

from which mod do those come from?

and what mod is the katana?

sorry, the image format is not displayed, it will not open!
You can another format (jpg) upload?

jpg:

these objects do not belong to this armor, the amulet is vanilla, the other things are from mods.

yes of course , that's a mashup, not 1 complete armor mod, a bit of this a bit of that combined

i'm looking for mods that looks like the picture, minus amulet now

because the author doesnt tell

What face model is used in this? I normally use SG female textures renewal, but this is just amazing

35545.jpg

Actually, that is SG Textures Renewal. They are using ECE with the expression plugin and probably different lighting than you use, so it seems different.

Sorry to bring this up again but I tried searching on my own and couldn't find this "expression plugin" for ECE.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

What face model is used in this? I normally use SG female textures renewal, but this is just amazing

35545.jpg

Actually, that is SG Textures Renewal. They are using ECE with the expression plugin and probably different lighting than you use, so it seems different.

Sorry to bring this up again but I tried searching on my own and couldn't find this "expression plugin" for ECE.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Here you go.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20522-player-facial-expression-redone-for-19-wip/

what is the folowing item from the pic below

-strap with "O" ring near belly button ??

-bra + hand sleeves ??

-furry ornament around the neck ??

-amulet ??

Skyrim_SEX01s.png

from which mod do those come from?

and what mod is the katana?

sorry, the image format is not displayed, it will not open!

You can another format (jpg) upload?

jpg:

these objects do not belong to this armor, the amulet is vanilla, the other things are from mods.

yes of course , that's a mashup, not 1 complete armor mod, a bit of this a bit of that combined

i'm looking for mods that looks like the picture, minus amulet now

because the author doesnt tell

I suspect the equipment plugged into a pirate mod!

to find it here.

http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-120.html

SSDiary000.png