"What mod is this?" V

What hairstyle is this character using?

26089-2-1351368637.jpg

26089-1-1351368636.jpg

26089-1-1351368535.jpg

From the example images for "Ashara Princess of the Woods - UNPB BBP" on nexusmods.

i always curious to this enb. what enb is this?

Looks like an older version of The Goddess ENB.

Yeah you are right. It's the file "The Demigoddess ENB Configuration - 113 version" in old versions section.

thank you so much, what do you think about jasmin enb?

which is better? :D

What mods were used to get this face? Also, body texture and hair? 

35571.jpg

One of the best looking toons i've ever seen. Just spent 10 hours trying to remake her with very little success. Who ever the owner is, good job, and great taste ;) 

Wish I could get a name for this vixen. Or better yet a follower or some ECE/Racemenu numbers. 

One of the best looking toons i've ever seen. Just spent 10 hours trying to remake her with very little success. Who ever the owner is, good job, and great taste ;) 

Wish I could get a name for this vixen. Or better yet a follower or some ECE/Racemenu numbers. 

The hair looks to be Morten's hair pack 2, the body itself possibly UNPB with maybe Mature skin tex<--not sure on this one, the face itself might be one of RAN's head meshes as for the face textures I'm not quite sure.

The hair looks to be Morten's hair pack 2, the body itself possibly UNPB with maybe Mature skin tex<--not sure on this one, the face itself might be one of RAN's head meshes as for the face textures I'm not quite sure.

Yeah go the hair from this thread, and I mixed and matched the UNPB SG 4k No Scars wet textures from the SG UNP options pack. If the face is from RAN then dang, i was just at his/her Nexus page about 4 hours ago. I knew i should have looked more thoroughly. I dont know why but this babe just hit me like a brick. Was mid work, when i just passed by, saw her, then did a 180. Stopped everything i was doing to set off and try to recreate, only to fail, but hey like all failures I learned a lot today. 

Last thing before I go back to lurking for another year lol, If anyone knows or gets a hold of the amazing creator of this goddess, give them my biggest thanks. 

PS: sorry for the random sacrament, but I'm in a DANDY mood :)

PSS: and sorry for wasting yet another post in this thread containing no relevant information towards anything productive or helpful. :s

Hey guys i found some wearable body but i dont know how to make this permanent body, anyone have idea? or maybe some body files like this.

this is CBBE Fleshing that i found in my inventory, it make the breast size looks good for me, and skinny too but a bit oversize ass.

post-173774-0-46295200-1378317309_thumb.jpg

what body mod is this. and the textures. (if its bodyslide then if possible have a preset) thanks in advance  attachicon.gif2666-1-1357914594 (1).jpg

it look like CBBE /

One of the best looking toons i've ever seen. Just spent 10 hours trying to remake her with very little success. Who ever the owner is, good job, and great taste  ;) 

Yeah go the hair from this thread, and I mixed and matched the UNPB SG 4k No Scars wet textures from the SG UNP options pack. If the face is from RAN then dang, i was just at his/her Nexus page about 4 hours ago. I knew i should have looked more thoroughly. I dont know why but this babe just hit me like a brick. Was mid work, when i just passed by, saw her, then did a 180. Stopped everything i was doing to set off and try to recreate, only to fail, but hey like all failures I learned a lot today. 

Last thing before I go back to lurking for another year lol, If anyone knows or gets a hold of the amazing creator of this goddess, give them my biggest thanks. 

PS: sorry for the random sacrament, but I'm in a DANDY mood  :)

PSS: and sorry for wasting yet another post in this thread containing no relevant information towards anything productive or helpful.  :s

some other pictures of her,if you interested in : 

35595.jpg

35573.jpg35536.jpg

what body mod is this. and the textures. (if its bodyslide then if possible have a preset) thanks in advance  attachicon.gif2666-1-1357914594 (1).jpg

it look like CBBE /

ya but it uses body slides i would really like that preset or something like it and the textures look different too

That bodyslide preset is likely in the CB++ set, you'll just have to check them all out or create one similar yourself(which is better, since it'd be to your own preferences).

The textures I think are these: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20156/?

Which are veiny based off of navetsea's textures, the mod only comes with the femalebody_1.dds and femalehead.dds so you'll have to get the hands from navetsea's set.

it is the body ADEC

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18020-adec-toosil-body/

gif.gif ScreenShot2.bmp  

gif.gif ScreenShot3.bmp  

and it is this texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686

4686-5-1373280231.jpg

I'm actually using that texture right now, because it has the most detailed soles. But the texture doesn't have veins on them unfortunately.

it is the body ADEC

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18020-adec-toosil-body/

gif.gif ScreenShot2.bmp  

gif.gif ScreenShot3.bmp  

and it is this texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686

4686-5-1373280231.jpg

I'm actually using that texture right now, because it has the most detailed soles. But the texture doesn't have veins on them unfortunately.

what is that, no veins? I use this mod for me is that even a little too much.

4686-2-1373280229.jpg

sorry for the big picture, I'm not clear with the spoiler.