"What mod is this?" V

Where are those things? I've got no access to the thread.

It's in the mega link - it's an armor pack and the armor I was looking for was called 'fox' something.

Yeah, I know. I downloaded them, but where are they located? They're not forgeable, I haven't found any chest/NPC in Qasmoke.

// edit

Okay, the container is in Breezehome. I've got mixed feelings about this. Some armors are cool, but some tend to put nipples in upwards position.

Yeah, I know. I downloaded them, but where are they located? They're not forgeable, I haven't found any chest/NPC in Qasmoke.

Oh, not sure about that >.> I merely wanted that one armor to make a mashup with another armor. I suppose you can look through the contents of that archive looking for the names of the folders/files and try typing 'help ____' (the blank being the name of whatever you're looking for) in the console, then you'd do 'player.additem _____ 1' 

Mega

Try my best with the limited time that I have, but it's ain't that good. So, Lydia get to do da demo. :D

post-50667-0-43762100-1373781920_thumb.jpg

DL : https://mega.co.nz/#!854SkQYY!DYQ5DD_MlceezdCFuaRWXlqcwWl86_VGiBhGyP-uFKM

=======================================================================================

For those unsatisfied customers, DIY'er or you just want to do a different retex, here's the template.

post-50667-0-90578900-1373782098_thumb.jpg 

=======================================================================================

i hate you... I HATE YOU...  :cool:

post-50667-0-81065000-1373782414_thumb.gif

:dodgy:

for me more like broken mesh or something there is body but diffrent color

Picture please.

Here it is :

This is what i have for this mod... maybe your missing textures... they may be in here as I installed all this

good luck

The boots were actually in another dl-link indeed. I downloaded all and looked inside the folder structure. Boots still don't work but my guess it needs HDT to work properly. On the other hand that shiny zipper corset looks awesome.

can someone tell me where can I get this animation?

http://www.videohumour.net/skyrim-animate-bouncing-boobs-2.html

Looks like HDT physics extensions to me.

Actually, I thought it looks like NoMaaM breathing idles - the less exaggerated version, I think

Yes, this video has been made almost one year ago. There wasn't HDT then but it looks mesmerizing nonetheless XD

Try my best with the limited time that I have, but it's ain't that good. So, Lydia get to do da demo. :D

attachicon.gifjsuit.jpg

DL : https://mega.co.nz/#!854SkQYY!DYQ5DD_MlceezdCFuaRWXlqcwWl86_VGiBhGyP-uFKM

For those unsatisfied customers, DIY'er or you just want to do a different retex, here's the template.

attachicon.gifJ-Suit_AJ-Suit_B_T.jpg

This is awesome, Thanks for the awesome mod :lol:

I'm having problems with the mega file.  None of the items are showing up in help with this mod enabled. 

The barrell which contains all the items is located in Breezehome, Whiterun.