"What mod is this?" V

Does anyone have this armor?

I can not download it because it is by steam

I'll give you a copy.

I've extracted the .bsa so I could mess around with the meshes a little, (i.e. making a separate wig without the ribbon) but I am sending you the original files, along with the unaltered Meshes and Textures.

Btw, the .bsa file is NOT inside the data folder, but it is included. Inside the data folder is the .esp file, as well as the extracted Meshes and Textures folders.

---

Damn, I'm not doing too badly with editing meshes lately. Just can't do the vanilla meshes.

is there any way you can remove the wig and leave the ribbon so you can see your own hair

or is is as easy as deleting the hair leaving the ribbon in nifscope?

I can give it a try. I've done the reverse, so it should be possible. I'll see what I can do.

I'll give you a copy.

I've extracted the .bsa so I could mess around with the meshes a little, (i.e. making a separate wig without the ribbon) but I am sending you the original files, along with the unaltered Meshes and Textures.

Btw, the .bsa file is NOT inside the data folder, but it is included. Inside the data folder is the .esp file, as well as the extracted Meshes and Textures folders.

---

Damn, I'm not doing too badly with editing meshes lately. Just can't do the vanilla meshes.

is there any way you can remove the wig and leave the ribbon so you can see your own hair

I can give it a try. I've done the reverse, so it should be possible. I'll see what I can do.

Took me a while, but I finally got it to work. I also placed it in another slot so you can still wear circlets and whatnot. Slot 50, I believe...

Anyway, I also managed to get the Harvest Feathers and the Assault Respirator on two separate slots so I can wear the two of them at the same time, for those who are wondering. (and they're craftable too. I messed with the CK again! XD!)

I'll send both the ribbon file, and the new harvest feathers file too, just for kicks! XD!

EDIT: Forgot the Harvest Feather's edited .nif file! My bad!

Harvest Feathers.zip

Do I need anything else for linglingsclothes.esp? I downloaded the package and it had the .esp and a .bsa.

エヒシヘト銧豌・ャチ眞瞞ュエエmodケイ19クオチミ142シホ・キ。」

ラ゚」コチ眞皀サ
ミ゙クエ」コjianeddie」サキ箍・コタエタエネ・ネ・」サココサッ」コ頤ウス 」サユ釥晗マイ「」コdiarce

ホ・キソノヤレムゥツウヌホ「キ邵ィキ釁ャ」ゥメサツ・ツ・フンソレチ眞盞トメツウ。オテ。」
エソキヨホ・キソノエ・ャイソキヨホ・キネアノルホ・キタクト」ミヘ」ャイソキヨホ・キラーアクハヌサ眩ィメサマツ。」

イノモテBSAエ・ャアセmodヨェホトシホェ
linglingsclothes.bsaコヘlinglingsclothes.esp
ハケモテハアスォ2クトシヨテモレモホマキヨソツシマツオトDataホトシシミマツ」ャイ「シ、サ・espホトシシエソノ

ホ・キサテソリヨニフィエ惲・コ
    チ眞・。・1 オーク篳ケ
    player.additem xx001467 1

That's the readme base, it's just more items after that, I assume it's directing me to use the console and use that but player.additem 6B001467 1 is not working so was wondering if there was some other requirement?

I'll give you a copy.

---

Hello. Where can I find this butterfly headpiece in this picture?

32918.jpg

If you can't find the mod, you probably can make one yourself using the moth meshes.

Here's my quick attempt,

post-50667-0-09212500-1373957944_thumb.jpg

meshes can be found inside the skyrim meshes bsa under \Skyrim Mesh\meshes\critters\moths,

3 colors to chose from..... :D

post-50667-0-53914600-1373958301_thumb.jpgpost-50667-0-01576200-1373958317_thumb.jpgpost-50667-0-99542900-1373958335_thumb.jpg

What hairstyle you using?  :cool:

Hello. Where can I find this butterfly headpiece in this picture?

32918.jpg

Butterfly piece is from Animetica Sena. DL: http://www.4shared.com/zip/fzxaT5Eg/AnimeticaSena11-14470.html

Armor is the Lightning armor out of JackGA's shop. I don't have a link for this one. Look back through and you'll find one probably.

I'll give you a copy.

---

No probs. Took me a while to do both, but totally worth it in the end!

3688265-1373972091.jpg

anyone know where i can download this amor? it's called devilmaid outfit

digging google redirects me to naver related comments at linkgrabbing korean sites

It's a naver cafe exclusive one,  by Neovinci (or a retex there-of).  People were asking about that in either the wmit III or IV  thread. IIrc  its also in white and gold instead of red and gold. The pics from the other thread had it in white anyway.  The going rumor was that Neo didn't want to release it elsewhere because of getting flak about some of his mods not being lore friendly or some such like that.  So the "beautiful clothes" or w/e weren't getting up'ed to nexus.

Someone had said they were pm'ing him about it, but I don't think anything was said about the outfit after that.  

I'm just regurgitating what somebody else said, so don't quote me on that though.

However, gloves and boots from the pic are from "Neo's Scouter Corset" mod,  if you're looking for those too, just search it here, and/or on nexus, that set was available in a bunch of different bodies.

Do I need anything else for linglingsclothes.esp? I downloaded the package and it had the .esp and a .bsa.

エヒシヘト銧豌・ャチ眞瞞ュエエmodケイ19クオチミ142シホ・キ。」

ラ゚」コチ眞皀サ

ミ゙クエ」コjianeddie」サキ箍・コタエタエネ・ネ・」サココサッ」コ頤ウス 」サユ釥晗マイ「」コdiarce

ホ・キソノヤレムゥツウヌホ「キ邵ィキ釁ャ」ゥメサツ・ツ・フンソレチ眞盞トメツウ。オテ。」

エソキヨホ・キソノエ・ャイソキヨホ・キネアノルホ・キタクト」ミヘ」ャイソキヨホ・キラーアクハヌサ眩ィメサマツ。」

イノモテBSAエ・ャアセmodヨェホトシホェ

linglingsclothes.bsaコヘlinglingsclothes.esp

ハケモテハアスォ2クトシヨテモレモホマキヨソツシマツオトDataホトシシミマツ」ャイ「シ、サ・espホトシシエソノ

ホ・キサテソリヨニフィエ惲・コ

チ眞・。・1 オーク篳ケ

player.additem xx001467 1

That's the readme base, it's just more items after that, I assume it's directing me to use the console and use that but player.additem 6B001467 1 is not working so was wondering if there was some other requirement?

clothes are in breeze home in a closet.

you can also use the English translated esp from here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3416664-1-1.html

This looks interesting. Would you happen to have more information about the items available in this clothing set? What are their names in the console?

clothes are in breeze home in a barrel.

names are in Chinese and there is no translated esp yet.