"What mod is this?" V

Does anyone know if there's a standalone version of the male Ancient Nord Armour for women, cause I like the original female one too, but seeing as how I've seen quite a few pictures with the male armor converted to female, I was hoping that there would be a standalone one, so I can keep both.

Failing that, I could always use the creation kit with the meshes of the replacement, and make standalone ones of my own.

where can i find this kind of veil/mask ?

photo-thumb-437824.png

That looks like an edit of the Ladymask mod, so the veil is the only thing showing. I think using nifskope on the mod, then saving it as a different mesh file, then using the creation kit (and the mod inside said program) you can make your own version of the two.

I should give it a try myself! XD!

photo-thumb-437824.png

That looks like an edit of the Ladymask mod, so the veil is the only thing showing. I think using nifskope on the mod, then saving it as a different mesh file, then using the creation kit (and the mod inside said program) you can make your own version of the two.

can you do it ? i'm not good at editing mesh

photo-thumb-437824.png

Alan's BBP Amor Pack 2.2 contains a dozen or more masks like these. Propably this one is among them. You can find the mod here

There may be mods out there using veils but I'm unable to remember any in my current condition..*hicks*

Cheers

photo-thumb-437824.png

I'll give it a try. I'm currently working on it, I just need to mess around with the creation kit.

Anyone please know this body type and textures? Looks fantastic!!!   :heart:

32760.jpg

Well, that is one bump I repeated earlier in this forum with no nutrient results so far. This mod is called "Sexy Fantazy Body Replacer" (yes with a "z") or short SF Body Replacer and is was once on the Nexus for a short duration. Since I'm a compulsive hoarder when it comes to mods I was able to preserve it for mor then a year on my HDD. Sadly you cannot find it anymore in the endless space of interwebs for reasons unknown (maybe Sarah Palin removed it herself coz it reminded her of her own bewbs :P).

Anyhow I still have it but not with those textures (consider it is quite old by now). Someone took the cape of modding and painted new textures for thosemeshes. But it is possible taht I'm totally wrong and it has been made with BodySlide CB++ and/or CharGen Extended and RaceMenu for SkyUI.

Sexy Fantazy Body Replacer - SFB 1.2.7z

photo-thumb-437824.png

I'll give it a try. I'm currently working on it, I just need to mess around with the creation kit.

Just tested it ingame. Works beautifully! Almost forgot to make it craftable/temperable! XD!

Here it is!

It's created in the forge like the others under Glass. I've called them Lady Veil and Lady Veil Alt for ease. The view of the item/s in the inventory may look the same, but they are different when you wear them.

Does anyone know if there's a standalone version of the male Ancient Nord Armour for women, cause I like the original female one too, but seeing as how I've seen quite a few pictures with the male armor converted to female, I was hoping that there would be a standalone one, so I can keep both.

Failing that, I could always use the creation kit with the meshes of the replacement, and make standalone ones of my own.

Found a UNBP one. Would prefer a CBBE/CHSBHC/big breasted one, but it'll do for now. Gonna mess around with the CK to make it standalone.

broken miror do u have the download link for j suit ? if u do may i have it please thank you

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3695876&page=1&extra=#pid78183110

im sorry if im asking to much i downloaded this but it doesnt have the corset i dont know what went wrong do u have any other link i can download from ?

azureskyzz, The download link is at the bottom of this picture on that web page  -Broken Mirror- posted but... here it is

DF_T18 Expansion Pack zipper patent leather jumpsuit.rar

post-89414-0-49153800-1373705867_thumb.jpg

ty for the answer but is not that the point i want that follower, i love my pg 

<3

she is lunari (use her own texture and meshes), npcs were cbbe now i can use that follower with cbbe standard body or i must change all (because the follower skin use unp texture)? for this i ask if the follower mod is standalone or not :)

p.s. look her :D is too ero

What's armor she wearing ?

broken miror do u have the download link for j suit ? if u do may i have it please thank you

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3695876&page=1&extra=#pid78183110

im sorry if im asking to much i downloaded this but it doesnt have the corset i dont know what went wrong do u have any other link i can download from ?

azureskyzz, The download link is at the bottom of this picture on that web page  -Broken Mirror- posted but... her

i try to redownload it xD but still the same but thanks nokou ty so much for the rar 

ty for the answer but is not that the point i want that follower, i love my pg 

<3

she is lunari (use her own texture and meshes), npcs were cbbe now i can use that follower with cbbe standard body or i must change all (because the follower skin use unp texture)? for this i ask if the follower mod is standalone or not :)

p.s. look her :D is too ero

What's armor she wearing ?

I guess this armor: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24723//?
and some parts from this armor: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38053//?

azureskyzz, The download link is at the bottom of this picture on that web page  -Broken Mirror- posted but... here it is

The caracter's body disapear when she wearing this armor.

How to fix it ? I use CBBE and XP32 Skeleton.

thanks for download link but i can't figure out how to make this work. If i use only this file 2 body suits makes my body invisible while the 3rd is okay, however the boots are not there T_T . Then i've tryed to download the 1st file found in the page of this mod and i 've mixed ur file with that one. Now i can see the 1st suit, the 3rd and the boots however the boots seems bugged since(i'm talking about the shiny one) it appears completely white and some parts black. Hope someone can help me thx xD

32760.jpg

Well, that is one bump I repeated earlier in this forum with no nutrient results so far. This mod is called "Sexy Fantazy Body Replacer" (yes with a "z") or short SF Body Replacer and is was once on the Nexus for a short duration. Since I'm a compulsive hoarder when it comes to mods I was able to preserve it for mor then a year on my HDD. Sadly you cannot find it anymore in the endless space of interwebs for reasons unknown (maybe Sarah Palin removed it herself coz it reminded her of her own bewbs :P).

Anyhow I still have it but not with those textures (consider it is quite old by now). Someone took the cape of modding and painted new textures for thosemeshes. But it is possible taht I'm totally wrong and it has been made with BodySlide CB++ and/or CharGen Extended and RaceMenu for SkyUI.

I'm actually more interested in the boots. Where are they from?

Or better question. From which mod are they? :P

I'm actually more interested in the boots. Where are they from?

Or better question. From which mod are they? :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Sorry, can't stop laughing at how bad heels are.. I Blame I'm Gonna Git You Sucka for this!

Go back page 15 read Gregathit post please. No more pointless big pictures. Please take time visit threads before post some

thing.