"What mod is this?" V

Does anyone have this armor?

I can not download it because it is by steam

I'll give you a copy.

I've extracted the .bsa so I could mess around with the meshes a little, (i.e. making a separate wig without the ribbon) but I am sending you the original files, along with the unaltered Meshes and Textures.

Btw, the .bsa file is NOT inside the data folder, but it is included. Inside the data folder is the .esp file, as well as the extracted Meshes and Textures folders.

---

Damn, I'm not doing too badly with editing meshes lately. Just can't do the vanilla meshes.

Is there a version of this body stocking for CBBE anywhere?

Also one other question for all who care to read it :)  Does anyone know if there are any equipable tattoos available ?

Does anybody know where can i get this clothes? -cover her whole body with net

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/299/29953.jpg
http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/299/29952.jpg

That's UNP Pantyhose. It was once on the Nexus, but was removed some time ago.

Luckily, I snagged a copy of both known versions. I've attached them below.

attachicon.gifUNP_Pantyhose_MAIN_v09-11327-0-9.zip

attachicon.gifUNP_Pantyhose_SKINNY_v09-11327-0-9.zip

does anyone know the console command to have your character stay with there mouth open like that of the nengheim race photos?,...

i found it in some comments but stupid me forgot t take note of it, and now i cant find it again,...

open console

clic on your char

"say 142b1" to "say 142b5"

close console, reopen quickly (you have to be lucky) and type tfc 1 to freeze the scene.

621573ScreenShot1149.jpg

You can also check the description of  this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34346/?

Is there a version of this body stocking for CBBE anywhere?

Also one other question for all who care to read it :)  Does anyone know if there are any equipable tattoos available ?

Check out the latest version of RaceMenu, it doesn't have "equipable tattoos" but it does provide a new system of adding or removing tattoos from your character (can also set their color).

does anyone know the console command to have your character stay with there mouth open like that of the nengheim race photos?,...

i found it in some comments but stupid me forgot t take note of it, and now i cant find it again,...

player.mfg expression 16 X (Where x = 0 to 100 depending on how much you want the mouth to be open)

This armor looks cuuuute, anyone know is it released?

32956.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

sureeeeee.

It's an Elewin-esque picture. If you don't know about Elewin, do a quick search on the forums. You'll find quite a lot of rants and your answer :)

Part of it are from Grissel fantasy outfit from rendo,

http://www.renderosi...ewProduct=99225

One of the morph look like this, :D

I got it for $8.95(or $6.95, can't remember, got to check a/c) when the outfit was in it's 24-hours introductory sale. If you want it, I suggest wait for a couple weeks, it might went on sale again.

This armor looks cuuuute, anyone know is it released?

32956.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

sureeeeee.

It's an Elewin-esque picture. If you don't know about Elewin, do a quick search on the forums. You'll find quite a lot of rants and your answer :)

Part of it are from Grissel fantasy outfit from rendo,

http://www.renderosi...ewProduct=99225

One of the morph look like this, :D

I got it for $8.95(or $6.95, can't remember, got to check a/c) when the outfit was in it's 24-hours introductory sale. If you want it, I suggest wait for a couple weeks, it might went on sale again.

Thanks, it's still on sale but cost 16$. I will wait for discount

Does anyone have this armor?

I'll give you a copy.

I've extracted the .bsa so I could mess around with the meshes a little, (i.e. making a separate wig without the ribbon) but I am sending you the original files, along with the unaltered Meshes and Textures.

Btw, the .bsa file is NOT inside the data folder, but it is included. Inside the data folder is the .esp file, as well as the extracted Meshes and Textures folders.

---

Damn, I'm not doing too badly with editing meshes lately. Just can't do the vanilla meshes.

is there any way you can remove the wig and leave the ribbon so you can see your own hair

or is is as easy as deleting the hair leaving the ribbon in nifscope?

checked and it was $8.47. You snooze you lose. :)

post-8147-0-51979300-1373904801_thumb.png

why not? :dodgy:

I asked myselft too...

do not know, it must be because I have not play steam version or something, I follow the steps to download and will not let me.

someone who could upload the file of those clothes, please

It will work via steam or you don't have a legitimate copy of Skyrim.  If you don't have a legitimate copy of Skyrim, then you should not be asking for help or support on this site.  Please read the forum rules.

- Post edited by Gregathit