"What mod is this?" V

Probably not going to release anything in the near future, 

:D

Alternative, 

I believe this is call "J-suit",  ;)   Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for a LL resident to whip up a fishnet retex like this.

attachicon.gifout_of_order01.jpg

If only I knew how to make a fishnet re-tex. Doesn't seem to come out as I want to.

But, here's the original J-Suit pic.

post-29293-0-75079100-1373570949_thumb.png

Alternative, 

I believe this is call "J-suit",  ;)   Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for a LL resident to whip up a fishnet retex like this.

If only I knew how to make a fishnet re-tex. Doesn't seem to come out as I want to.

Here's a quick fishnet texture if you are interested.

Test:

Original:

U2x8RbN.jpg

Modified:

glJxnv1.jpg

Just a quick test; if you are interested, you will need to block out the transparency around the borders (trace the uv map), and there are some serious warping around the seams (fade out the transparency with uv reference).

Oh, and use 4333 w/o shadow mask, other blending methods tend to smooth out way too much details (bad since the fishnet is supposed to be thin)...

Though, 4846 may also work at around 60-80 threshold - experiment.

EDIT:

It appears that LL automatically downconverts pngs from png24 to png8. Here's the original on mega (technically, 256 colors should be more than enough for tr maps, but still, I'm not sure what algorithm LL uses, so there may very well be artifacts):

Mega

post-141933-0-77413200-1373575904_thumb.png

Can somebody now where can i find in game df t41 and t46? :(

i write "help t41 or t46" and nothing...

type in help "df_t41" and help "df_t46"

That is doesnt work;/

try help "df_t"

That worked for me :s  Im going to install them mods and try it..

wait 46?.... i  dont have that mod :( .... where can I get that...

Alternative, 

Here's a quick fishnet texture if you are interested.

Test:

Original:

U2x8RbN.jpg

Modified:

glJxnv1.jpg

Just a quick test; if you are interested, you will need to block out the transparency around the borders (trace the uv map), and there are some serious warping around the seams (fade out the transparency with uv reference).

Oh, and use 4333 w/o shadow mask, other blending methods tend to smooth out way too much details (bad since the fishnet is supposed to be thin)...

Though, 4846 may also work at around 60-80 threshold - experiment.

EDIT:

It appears that LL automatically downconverts pngs from png24 to png8. Here's the original on mega (technically, 256 colors should be more than enough for tr maps, but still, I'm not sure what algorithm LL uses, so there may very well be artifacts):

Mega

I'll see what I can do! Thanks! :D

thanks for the info

by the way i dont use tbbp so i think thats why i get a ctd just by equip the set.

thanks again great help  :D

Where to get this??

4153479-1373381885.jpg

Outfit here: http://oblivoin.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-138.html#more

The belt is from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15244-survival-gear-by-onigiri/

Where to get this??

4153479-1373381885.jpg

Geez, this one has been linked few times in this thread, even few posts above!

You've got to go to this blog and click the rectangle よかったらどうぞ(・ω・)っ□ in the last sentence

what body texture and armor is it ?

2304498-1373415846.jpg

Armor looks like the Huntress armor with color change: mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/UNPB%20Huntress.7z

what body texture and armor is it ?

2304498-1373415846.jpg

Sevenbase body and leather huntress armor if i am correct, which I think I am.. Wast1980's lil gem beauty.  "SHES BEAUTIFUL"attachicon.gifbombshell.JPG

thank you. :shy:

What is this war paint

35474-4-1367406640.jpg

and hair?

35474-2-1367406860.jpg

Maybe not the right place but I have one more question ? .Can I use TBBP body for The Ningheim Race or not ?

sorry for my bad english :s

I  have been looking up and down the nexus for almost two weeks but i still cannot find this mod.

the things i would like to know are;

The body tattoo's where do i get them?

And the Dress/Armor what is it called?

The last thing i would like to know is, what is the mods used for the facial features i mean look at her, so beautiful.

thank you in advance

I so want her!

Anyone able to tell me what  body/skin/hair mods are used?

does anyone know what mod is this? (body)

qRD7B.jpg

bump

Those textures are Eiries "Khajiit" textures. They can be applied to any UNP/UNPB body.

attachicon.gifEiries Ohmes-Raht Pack.7z

My own girl Virga-

enb2013_7_10_5_10_48copy_zpsf7035738.jpg

nice thanks for finding it :)

No problem Shearx. Glad I could finally be of some use to a community that's always been helpful to me.
Kitta!! Really ty, guys :D

Does anyone know where I can get Tsun armor just the bra part like in thus picture. I've found several Tsun armor for women mods but they all include the legs and I just want the bra part like in the picture.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/38053-3-1373220858.jpg

Odds are they just opened the mesh in Nifskope and deleted all but the Top and Body. As long as the accessories (ie pants and belts and what not) match the same body they should fit just fine like it shows in the pic.

Mind if I ask if anyone knows what this armor set is called ? I am really not too sure if its from a single set or a combination of different armor mods, the closest I could find on nexus was the Somewhat Skimpy Dragonscale armor but its not dark colored nor does it have the helm.

http://i.imgur.com/BagU2SD.jpg?1

You are onthe right track. The helm is done from a helm altering mod that makes all helms crowns

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5803/?

as for the darker texture, just pick your poison. There are plenty of texture replacers for the dragonscale armor. I'm sure there is a dark one and if not its real easy to do in Gimp (ie, open, desaturate, lower brightness, and save)