Rune Factory 5 modding

17 minutes ago, hentai90 said:
is there a list of which character or which file you can find where i am trying to mod textures myself

Back on page 4 Yawn_Y posted this

On 7/14/2022 at 12:44 PM, Yawn_Y said:

To any future fellow degenerate who wants to mod the game, and needs to find what .bundle asset a villager's body and outfit slot is bound to, here's the list I've compiled:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rkk7cPjmhfkfIJlygSaVOz6x6IWV7dI6KfJAEYriD0M/edit?usp=drivesdk

Some assets I don't recognize, and I've included pics, so if anyone recognizes and wants to identify them, please help (and thanks).

And for reference, here are the bachelor Ch IDs,

01: Alice
02: Priscilla 
03: Lucy
04: Scarlet
05: Fuuka
06: Beatrice
07: Ludmila

1 hour ago, Oddciders said:

That looks fantastic, seriously good job! I think the skin color for the body is a bit too dark compared to her face tho

Also, can i ask if anyone knows where the portrait for the normal outfit are stored?

The colors are some different, after all, I am not familiar with texture drawing. It could also be related to the materials, I guess.

I don't know where the portrait is.

1 hour ago, aimetti22 said:

thank you for the mod! just curious, is it possible for you to implement it on the swimsuit outfit?

I didn't have that in mind. Because I didn't find a way to replace the different outfits. The only way is to redo a mod, and I don't want to do that.

23 minutes ago, TheBigg said:

I'd love to see a mod for Fuuka being completely nude (3D Model and Textures).
She's just adorable ♥

touching up on some things on the mesh, adding red tattoo, then two versions will be up on nexus

Rune Factory 5 2022-07-26 16-08-05.png

Edited by laskolnr
13 minutes ago, DEMONDICE said:

Can the swimsuit nude portrait be moved to the pajamas? Because we have a full nude mod for pajamas and a full nude portrait for the swimsuit. Can't use them both at once.

I wanted to do it, but I'm not in a good mental state right now and I have work to do, so I can't afford to do it. Sorry.
I'll do it if you wait a while, but if someone else is going to do it, you can edit the mods I made as you like.

13 hours ago, laskolnr said:

touching up on some things on the mesh, adding red tattoo, then two versions will be up on nexus

Rune Factory 5 2022-07-26 16-08-05.png

More of these is always a good news! I have just a little question... if it isn't too complex to do, do you think you could change fuuka's skin tone back to that of the original model?

On 7/25/2022 at 5:54 PM, woofhat said:

Alice nude mod,replace the normal outfit.

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 143 downloads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another version with adjusted textures

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 25 downloads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022.7.27 Update

Simone nude mod

789e36198b71dbd5b65ca4cd23676c10.bundle 2.55 MB · 12 downloads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsje nude mod

a5a0c9c600f833aa4a2c4792aca56c47.bundle 2.8 MB · 14 downloads

are you planning to modding all female characters ?

On 7/26/2022 at 2:54 AM, woofhat said:

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 147 downloads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 34 downloads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022.7.27 Update

Simone nude mod

789e36198b71dbd5b65ca4cd23676c10.bundle 2.55 MB · 24 downloads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsje nude mod

a5a0c9c600f833aa4a2c4792aca56c47.bundle 2.8 MB · 26 downloads

Fantastic job! Textures are much better now imho plus there is the added and welcome surprise of Elsje and Simone joining in the fun, i'm seriously waiting for more now! :D

3 hours ago, BladeLord0177 said:

are you planning to modding all female characters ?

No, there are no plans.

My goal was to learn to make unity MODs, and that has been achieved.

By the way, I made a few mods for the characters I'm interested in.

Maybe I'll make a few more, but not all of them.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:54 PM, woofhat said:

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundleFetching info...

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundleFetching info...

2022.7.27 Update

Simone nude mod

789e36198b71dbd5b65ca4cd23676c10.bundleFetching info...

Elsje nude mod

a5a0c9c600f833aa4a2c4792aca56c47.bundleFetching info...

Thank you very much, for all your work and for sharing your beautiful mods!

I would also like to thank the whole community as well, you guys rock! ❤️