Rune Factory 5 modding

Question if its to hard to model/fill out the legs on the girls that have the shadow skirts....would it be possible to make some sort of 2 d image that looks vaguely convincing? so if you get a glimpse or the camera pans under it would appear as if you could see things?  Just trying to figure out ways around that. :)

On 7/31/2022 at 9:33 PM, Gzudser said:

But the MC is still young, so by making them be a MILF or Onee-san chaser, it makes the series seem impure...

Not really.

We have Lucas, which is a god who might be thousands or even millions years old.

Ludmina was Onee-san chara, Ludmina said herself as Onee-san when confession event. 

Murakumo was Misasagi little brother, their age would be not too far different. With that age, he can even counted as Ojii-san chara.

Lots of thing already "impure" with that logic of yours.

4 hours ago, d4rkn3ss said:

Not really.

We have Lucas, which is a god who might be thousands or even millions years old.

Ludmina was Onee-san chara, Ludmina said herself as Onee-san when confession event. 

Murakumo was Misasagi little brother, their age would be not too far different. With that age, he can even counted as Ojii-san chara.

Lots of thing already "impure" with that logic of yours.

Oh I'm impure friend, very impure.... AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!?

Really dude, spoiler tags would be nice for some of that later in-game info SMDH...

Impure? Everything is impure, most especially those who claim to be righteous and good, who you fooling being on this site..?

Now if you confused me for being being an uptight then you misunderstood my comments.

I like "impure" mods for a game made up of pixels then a totalitarian destruction or neutering of a good game.

I hate cancel culture and the western media's influence on getting games screwed over.

Besides as long as the content is a modifiable and not in-game, IDGAF what people do as long as my liked content is allowed and made.

Now go pound sand, hope the game gets more "impure" stuff.

So, it's my first time putting mods into my Switch games.
The following mods are ones I'm trying to put in:
Bustier Elsje
Bustier Priscilla
Ludmilla in a bikini
Misasagi in a more revealing outfit
How would I go about doing this? I'm under the GameID folder ('Atmosphere/contents/[GameIDHere]'), and I don't know where to go from here. Where would I put the BUNDLE files? Do I make more folders for them? Can they only be used on Steam (I do NOT have an extra $60 to spend for another game copy >.< ) and I'm SOL for these particular mods?  What do I do?

2 hours ago, BigOtaku2118 said:

So, it's my first time putting mods into my Switch games.
The following mods are ones I'm trying to put in:
Bustier Elsje
Bustier Priscilla
Ludmilla in a bikini
Misasagi in a more revealing outfit
How would I go about doing this? I'm under the GameID folder ('Atmosphere/contents/[GameIDHere]'), and I don't know where to go from here. Where would I put the BUNDLE files? Do I make more folders for them? Can they only be used on Steam (I do NOT have an extra $60 to spend for another game copy >.< ) and I'm SOL for these particular mods?  What do I do?

Those are only for steam Im afraid but they could be converted for switch by someone with that expertise.

8 hours ago, BigOtaku2118 said:

Dang. OK. So, how would I put these bundles into Steam?

Gotta go into;

steamapps\common\Rune Factory 5\Rune Factory 5_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

And then copy/paste the mod into there. But always make sure to make a BACKUP of the original of whatever you replace before hand in case you need to revert back, or the other option would be to verify steam game files.

8 hours ago, enamelbag said:

It's not finished yet, but I'll share what I'm in the process of making.

image.png.8a85876735a1f51ab5e7723b8ef5ed59.png

Wow good edits, all we need is a way to figure out how to insert custom events and triggers via BepInEx...

I wish I was more savvy in C# sigh... Hopefully someone smart enough and ambitious makes naughty dialogue and ero scenes. If they started a Patreon I'd donate $10 month for that, so if any of you people are capable of such know that we want some naughtiness in RF5, and some are willing to pay for it!

I made a Scarlet Portrait Nude mod.
But I haven't checked it with the game and haven't found the expression files, so there's a good chance it will display incorrectly.
I'll put it down in case. Once I check it myself, I'll get it in order and post it.

In the future, we would also like to edit mods and 3D using BepInEx.
However, I don't have that much knowledge about them and I don't have many references, so it will be quite a long way down the road. I don't have much time for myself these days...

Next...(Progress)

Spoiler

image.png.82a46526475582b353b0664ec31f70b9.png

Scarlett_Nude.zip

Edited by enamelbag
This mod edit only portrait.

Hey, everyone.

I'm looking for a talented artist who can make high-quality portrait mods for the girl protagonist, Fuuka, Ludmila, Elsje, and Misasagi mods Dante91 made. I'm willing to pay $15 for each portrait, provided it looks great. If anybody can hook it up, or if you think that price is unfair, PM me so we can come to an agreement.

Thanks!

can someone make a mod that makes the specs' lens invisible? i love glasses but the specs look kinda dumb with the way they look and ive been looking everywhere for a mod for that and cant find it and my comprehension skills for mod creation are lacking... at best. 

/secret glasses fetish

Okay, I made nude portraits of the heroines. I'm going to edit these a bit and make a mod.
Creating mods for RF5 is harder than for RF4, so it might take a little longer.
I'm also going to modify Alice's nude portraits to match my current paint scheme and make them compatible with her regular costume.

Incidentally, I don't think we will alter their specially posed portraits this time, as I don't see them used very often.
Only Ludmila, which I see used quite a lot, might be made.

image.png.0113ae5886fb9843c4c921a3c51c28df.png

Edited by enamelbag
47 minutes ago, enamelbag said:

Okay, I made nude portraits of the heroines. I'm going to edit these a bit and make a mod.
Creating mods for RF5 is harder than for RF4, so it might take a little longer.
I'm also going to modify Alice's nude portraits to match her current paint scheme and make them compatible with her regular costume.

Incidentally, I don't think we will alter their specially posed portraits this time, as I don't see them used very often.
Only Ludmila, which I see used quite a lot, might be made.

image.png.0113ae5886fb9843c4c921a3c51c28df.png

Nice, but i would like their boob size to be normal like in game if possible? i dont like fake boob size though