Rune Factory 5 modding

11 分钟前,irobert4532 说:

我怎样才能让这些模组在 Nintendo Switch 上运行? 我尝试将它们放在与原始裸模组相同的目录中,但没有出现较新的模组。 捆绑文件是否需要转换才能在交换机上使用?

只能在pc上用

On 7/16/2022 at 7:14 AM, carolthewildcat said:

Aww, that's a bummer. I thought there was a small chance there was model there, but it turns out to be just a flat plane. Thanks for taking a look though!

Absolutely perfect! Took a picture of Fuuka + the main character take a bath using your mods. Love it.

4b77ef02ff3d48859a8b26d65ae20ab1.jpg

Fuuka in this is not from the swimwear mod though, right? cause i installed it and she's still wearing a swimsuit. Was wondering, cause it's only 1 file inside the rar.

4 hours ago, woofhat said:

scarlet nude mod

176dd2086b6a833087ba945b925c3a7f.bundle 2.83 MB · 39 downloads

This is the last one, not well done, so just use it.

My previous mods are here.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/187241-rune-factory-5-modding/?do=findComment&comment=3820310

See you, guys.

God Bless You! May the ground you walk, quake as you pass.

1 hour ago, laskolnr said:

the pajamas to nothing mod on nexus was removed by nexus staff so id recommend not uploading to nexus i guess. mod is probably dead now

Nothing new there i'm afraid. I was also a victim of nexus "rules and polices" i got banned there because i uploaded a "skimpy" Skyrim mod. not even nude or half naked just less clothing, but i made a mistake and shared a pic of my main character who seemed too "Young" to be wearing it (or so they said), after that i left nexus for good and never looked back.

Edited by Pawnisher
2 hours ago, laskolnr said:

the pajamas to nothing mod on nexus was removed by nexus staff so id recommend not uploading to nexus i guess. mod is probably dead now

Wow...so, characters who can actually, canonically get married ( with weddings and everything ) in the game and even have kids are too risque now for nexus? Why do they even allow nsfw then?

That really sucks and i completely understand if you wanna stop working on it...but if change your mind and decide to keep working on the mod, i know i at the very least would love to have it. I know it's not like nexus where you have feedbacks with likes and everything but i'm pretty sure everyone here would be immensely grateful for whatever you do.

The "RF5 Less Compressed Textures" mod on nexusmods.com added an update "2.4.0- Added Character Portraits (except kids)". Based on how the uploader has been organizing the updates, downloading "RF5LCT 2.3.0 to 2.4.0" should only be character portraits and other directly related files. Out of the 173 files included, the ones with the largest largest file are most likely the character portrait files. I know it does not narrow it down that much, but I believe this should help some of the mod creators here locate the character portrait files.

19 hours ago, laskolnr said:

That mod is why i came here..I understand if doen with it but i also know many of us would love to see more mods like it/expanded.

How hard would it be to integrate BepInEx and some other modding API's into this game? Because this game has some very great potential for mods and expansions!

Really want to open up romance options for the older women like Elsje Misasagi and Simone too. If someone can unlock the doors to what's happened in the Illusion modding community here, we have the potential for something really damn amazing! I pray to the gods that someone makes a timeline modding tool, because if they do, I'd devote my time to make some really great sex animations for this game.

54 minutes ago, Gzudser said:

How hard would it be to integrate BepInEx and some other modding API's into this game? Because this game has some very great potential for mods and expansions!

Really want to open up romance options for the older women like Elsje Misasagi and Simone too. If someone can unlock the doors to what's happened in the Illusion modding community here, we have the potential for something really damn amazing! I pray to the gods that someone makes a timeline modding tool, because if they do, I'd devote my time to make some really great sex animations for this game.

There are several BepInEx mods on www.nexusmods.com and/or gamebanana.com. personally I have been using the BepInEx mods to... hide all hats & sields, make taming always work, save anywhere, and control how many swings destroy rocks/stumps w/ a config file. There are a couple others available that I am not using though for stuff like... changing when the Shipping Bin is collected, harvesting with an axe, skipping wake up/go to sleep/bath cutscenes, etc... This mod page explains the process a bit (https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory5/mods/7). Some of the others BepInEx mods appear to be from someone that primarily speaks chinese so the descriptions are very brief and other uploaders do not feel the need to explain the process every post.

1 hour ago, Gzudser said:

From what i know, a few mods on nexus already use BepInEx like this one https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory5/mods/12?tab=description that apparently integrates RF4 characters in the game. I didn't try it myself so i can't say how good it is but it seems pretty good from the screenshots they provided

Unfortunately, i'm not a modder myself so this is as far as i can go...hope it helps anyway

3 hours ago, Oddciders said:

From what i know, a few mods on nexus already use BepInEx like this one https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory5/mods/12?tab=description that apparently integrates RF4 characters in the game. I didn't try it myself so i can't say how good it is but it seems pretty good from the screenshots they provided

Unfortunately, i'm not a modder myself so this is as far as i can go...hope it helps anyway

Doug and Margaret are unlocked by owning a steam copy of Rune Factory 4 Special. That mod only fools the game into believing you have that copy.

3 hours ago, Oddciders said:

Doug and Margaret are Rune Factory 4 Special (nintendo switch) save-data bonus characters for the Switch version of Rune Factory 5. I believe that mod simply tricks the game into thinking that save data is present even though it should not be possible on the Steam version.

edit: I forgot Rune Factory 4 Special had a Steam version

Edited by Joe Average
1 hour ago, MegamiEros said:

Doug and Margaret are unlocked by owning a steam copy of Rune Factory 4 Special. That mod only fools the game into believing you have that copy.

1 hour ago, Joe Average said:

Doug and Margaret are Rune Factory 4 Special (nintendo switch) save-data bonus characters for the Switch version of Rune Factory 5. I believe that mod simply tricks the game into thinking that save data is present even though it should not be possible on the Steam version.

edit: I forgot Rune Factory 4 Special had a Steam version

wellm screw me then. I had no idea, sorry...still, there are more mods using BepInex so maybe it's still possible to do something good with it

9 hours ago, Gzudser said:

Data mining found some unused dialogue for some girls you mentioned, so Marvelous might release a future DLC. 

5 hours ago, MegamiEros said:

Data mining found some unused dialogue for some girls you mentioned, so Marvelous might release a future DLC. 

Wow good find, I doubt they'd use that content in the western market though, especially with the widow...

It's sad really, since the fan base is skewed more towards mature audiences anyhow...

But the MC is still young, so by making them be a MILF or Onee-san chaser, it makes the series seem impure...

If we can get an Xtardew valley mod and a timeline plugin implemented this game it will be a MASSIVE HIT to the adult gaming and modding community...

But I'm excited since the port to PC is so new and interest in it seems quite motivated in making mods for it.

Hopefully soon we can see better plugin development occur while allowing for better additions to be made!

*Edit* LOL wow... I didn't notice but there's content for Livia in one of those videos haha.. Don't lewd the dragon loli!

I'm surprised they voice acted that dialogue of her, that was pretty ballsy. Wonder how long it took them to realize that would cause WW3 if that dialogue was added in the game.

Edited by Gzudser
18 hours ago, Gzudser said:

Wow good find, I doubt they'd use that content in the western market though, especially with the widow...

It's sad really, since the fan base is skewed more towards mature audiences anyhow...

But the MC is still young, so by making them be a MILF or Onee-san chaser, it makes the series seem impure.

If the game allows you to date Lucas and Murakumo, adding Elsje and Misasagi is no big deal.

The fact Livia is the 1000 year old dragon-loli archetype is no more unethical than dating the RF4 butterfly legal loli lol. 

The only characters that will cause problem is Hina/Julian for obvious reasons and also Simone, since it would be NTR, so you can only hope for a mod.

***A harem mod was released on Nexus :P

6 minutes ago, MegamiEros said:

If the game allows you to date Lucas and Murakumo, adding Elsje and Misasagi is no big deal.

The fact Livia is the 1000 year old dragon-loli archetype is no more unethical than dating the RF4 butterfly legal loli lol. 

The only characters that will cause problem is Hina/Julian for obvious reasons and also Simone, since it would be NTR, so you can only hope for a mod.

***A harem mod was released on Nexus :P

Meh I don't really care myself, not offended or bothered really. I'm just really surprised, forgot about RF4 on my 3DS butterfly loli.

I guess that's why the protagonists are young, imagine a 40 year old guy or woman seducing the characters in the game lol...

But yeah, I'm just really pissed off that they left someone out like Misasagi base game, I have a thing for widow MILFS! I figured since the protagonist saves her, carries her home she'd be a potential marriage candidate. Or at the very least grope her foxy mommy milkers...