Rune Factory 5 modding

16 minutes ago, DEMONDICE said:

There are people on Nexus doing upscaling and decompression of the textures. We may actually get a port that looks like it belongs on PC eventually.

Let's hope for that. as much as I like this type of games, this one looks like it was mode 10 years ago even for Nintendo Switch.
PC port isn't that great, I was having constant stuttering and FPS spikes, fortunately disabling Vsync fixed a few of them.
The world felt a bit devoid of life. Even though there was NPC's moving here and there all of them was moving in a really stiff way.
Anyway putting all the bad stuff aside.

I hope more dedicated modders manage to pull something good with modding.

The game looks and runs fine for me on PC, the camera can be a bit stuttery, but that seems to be a game thing which can be patched with a mod.

I assume the game isn't too hard to run on most PCs, bumming me that this is a full-price release of a game that probably doesn't have the biggest budget. (Still looks better than mainline Pokémon games nowadays, which should have basically unlimited budget.)

2880x1620 (DLSS)

Unlimited V-Sync (144hz, hits 144FPS pretty much all the time.)

RTX 3070, i9 10900F

32GB RAM

Rune_Factory_5_fOviqcVrfJ.jpg

13 hours ago, The Butler said:

The world felt a bit devoid of life. Even though there was NPC's moving here and there all of them was moving in a really stiff way.

That's only because its on a 3D plane. Compare this to say, Stardew, Would you say that it gives the same feeling?

More space tends to make it feel like there is too much emptiness than there really is. While on a 2d plane, it does not since what you see on the screen is more fitted and compressed. You can't see the horizon, or distance of your location to the mountain ahead etc.

And in reality, the country side can really feel empty.

tough I never really played it, would BOTW feel that way? Maybe not since your time is more occupied by just slashing around enemies and teleporting between areas, so you would not notice the more empty spaces the game has when you instead of just travel on foot.

Edited by MadMcMad
12 minutes ago, MadMcMad said:

That's only because its on a 3D plane. Compare this to say, Stardew, Would you say that it gives the same feeling?

More space tends to make it feel like there is too much emptiness than there really is. While on a 2d plane, it does not since what you see on the screen is more fitted and compressed. You can't see the horizon, or distance of your location to the mountain ahead etc.

And in reality, the country side can really feel empty.

tough I never really played it, would BOTW feel that way? Maybe not since your time is more occupied by just slashing around enemies and teleporting between areas, so you would not notice the more empty spaces the game has when you instead of just travel on foot.

You can't compare 2D and 3D games like that. About devoid of life I meant more in a way that the world feels empty.
It may be the environment, other than a few trees here and there it's just empty there isn't much appeal to it.

Anyway let's not go arguing about that. That was just how it looked for me anyway.
Let's just wait for some good mods to pop up so we can all enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

You can't compare 2D and 3D games like that. About devoid of life I meant more in a way that the world feels empty.
It may be the environment, other than a few trees here and there it's just empty there isn't much appeal to it.

Anyway let's not go arguing about that. That was just how it looked for me anyway.
Let's just wait for some good mods to pop up so we can all enjoy the game.

Also agree thats the game fine on my side but got little monster laptop so rtx 2060 core i7 10750h 16 gb of ram on 4k got 103 to 90 fps so no need thats so playing on 60 fps so maybe issue whith unlock frame  but agin the game run fine but thats depend on your sepc unity is a buggy engine you now

it looks pretty rough right now (by the authors own admission) but there is a full nude mod for the pajamas up on nexus right now it looks like. its apparently going to be updated going into the future

Edited by hilbo75

Apologises before I even ask this question, but seeing as this would be the closest thread to ask.

Would anyone happen to know if Story of Season Pioneers of Olive town can be potentially nude modded? I've always wanted to mod a HM game. But so far Rune Factory is the closest I can get. Anyone know anything about Story of Seasons?

Also, amazing mods here. I'm definitely going to join up and see if I can help out with figuring things out.

The wedding dress (as you can probably tell) is pretty low poly on the bust so I might revisit it to make it a bit smoother. Most of the attention was given to the everyday wear instead

Probably going to work on other girls before I do any more adjustments for Priscilla though.

1 hour ago, Planus said:

The wedding dress (as you can probably tell) is pretty low poly on the bust so I might revisit it to make it a bit smoother. Most of the attention was given to the everyday wear instead

Probably going to work on other girls before I do any more adjustments for Priscilla though.

You are my personal savior. The wedding dress isn't really something we will see a lot of so.... and honestly it looks good enough considering the game's overall graphics. Any thoughts on who you'll fix next?

I used translator, sorry.

This is The MOD of replace Alice's swimming costume portraits with full nudity.
Place the file at the following address.

Rune Factory 5\Rune Factory 5_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

I haven't checked it works very well, so let me know if there are any problems.

Sample

image.jpeg.45c5867a39fd9c85280feff10aff848a.jpeg

Swim_NudeAlice.zip