Rune Factory 5 modding

6 hours ago, enamelbag said:

Okay, I made nude portraits of the heroines. I'm going to edit these a bit and make a mod.
Creating mods for RF5 is harder than for RF4, so it might take a little longer.
I'm also going to modify Alice's nude portraits to match her current paint scheme and make them compatible with her regular costume.

Incidentally, I don't think we will alter their specially posed portraits this time, as I don't see them used very often.
Only Ludmila, which I see used quite a lot, might be made.

image.png.0113ae5886fb9843c4c921a3c51c28df.png

Fantastic news! i'll be looking forward to it! and i'm so happy you'll make Alice's portrait work with her regular costume! :D

11 hours ago, enamelbag said:

Okay, I made nude portraits of the heroines. I'm going to edit these a bit and make a mod.
Creating mods for RF5 is harder than for RF4, so it might take a little longer.
I'm also going to modify Alice's nude portraits to match my current paint scheme and make them compatible with her regular costume.

Incidentally, I don't think we will alter their specially posed portraits this time, as I don't see them used very often.
Only Ludmila, which I see used quite a lot, might be made.

image.png.0113ae5886fb9843c4c921a3c51c28df.png

Personally, I like what I see so far! I'd love the girls to all have nice large breasts (though not as big as modded Misasagi's and Elsje's) while topless, but I know that would only make things tougher. If you'd be up for that, it would be AMAZING, but if not, I understand. Keep up the AMAZING work!

Let's have enamelbag make whatever makes them willing to make the content! People enamelbag is doing this on their limited time... You can ask for something of course, but lets not pressure our savior for making this amazing content. Let them make whatever they want to make, enamelbag don't feel pressured by these people! just do what makes you happy and doesn't become a huge bother with your time. Big,medium,small either way it's great, at least they're nude!

Thanks for all the different reactions.
I don't accept free requests as a rule.
However, if someone wants to make their own, I am willing to share the working files.

By the way, I'm facing a problem in making mods.
I can't find some of the files I need.

The character portraits consist of some images (BU_*name*_XXX) and some facial expression images (sactx-1024x 1024-DXT5-BU_...) The image consists of.
This time, the images that need to be replaced are "BU_*name*_10X" and "sactx-1024x 1024-DXT5-BU_...". but the corresponding Bundle files have not been found for some of the characters.

I'll make a list below and if anyone finds it, please let me know.

I wrote the above, but a little research will help.

However, it is time-consuming and may not be completed this week.

Spoiler

All files Type is Texture2D.

BU_Fuq_100 (Fuuka)

BU_Bea_100 (Beatrice)

Some "sactx-1024x1024-DXT5-BU_..." files

( Lucy, Priscilla, Scarlett, Beatrice, Ludmila )

Edited by enamelbag

I used translator, sorry.

The marriageable heroine nudity mod is now largely complete.

I also applied Alice's nude mod to her default outfit.

This is The MOD of replace default costume portraits with full nudity.
Place the file at the following address.

Rune Factory 5\Rune Factory 5_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

I haven't checked it works very well, so let me know if there are any problems. I haven't even met Scarlett yet... 
Also, they don't support special poses now. I will add them when I am ready.

Next, I've got a commission and I'm going to make that, and after that I'm going to make mods for other NPCs.

Sample ( No screenshots )

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1b0e7d9115d65d811014e56f234df1b1.png

Heroine_Nude.zip Alice_Nude.zip

1 hour ago, enamelbag said:

I used translator, sorry.

The marriageable heroine nudity mod is now largely complete.

I also applied Alice's nude mod to her default outfit.

This is The MOD of replace default costume portraits with full nudity.
Place the file at the following address.

Rune Factory 5\Rune Factory 5_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64

I haven't checked it works very well, so let me know if there are any problems. I haven't even met Scarlett yet... 
Also, they don't support special poses now. I will add them when I am ready.

Next, I've got a commission and I'm going to make that, and after that I'm going to make mods for other NPCs.

Sample ( No screenshots )

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1b0e7d9115d65d811014e56f234df1b1.png

Heroine_Nude.zip 34.39 MB · 12 downloads Alice_Nude.zip 4.39 MB · 9 downloads

Its very cool good job

On 7/26/2022 at 2:54 AM, woofhat said:

Alice nude mod,replace the normal outfit.

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 330 downloads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another version with adjusted textures

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 307 downloads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022.7.27 Update

Simone nude mod

789e36198b71dbd5b65ca4cd23676c10.bundle 2.55 MB · 352 downloads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsje nude mod

a5a0c9c600f833aa4a2c4792aca56c47.bundle 2.8 MB · 347 downloads

is also nude mods for fuuka,scarlett, and priscillia available?

On 7/29/2022 at 11:56 AM, woofhat said:

scarlet nude mod

176dd2086b6a833087ba945b925c3a7f.bundle 2.83 MB · 371 downloads

This is the last one, not well done, so just use it.

My previous mods are here.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/187241-rune-factory-5-modding/?do=findComment&comment=3820310

See you, guys.

yes but priscillia and the other girls are not available, can you make that possible? Have you experiences in texture modding?

This is not only texture modding, but a full rework of the 3D assets. I could do it (the 3D assets rework), but I didn't succeed in replacing correctly the files in the .bundle file, and each time I end up with an invisible mesh.
Does someone have a clear workflow about how to get the proper Raw to replace meshes using Asset Bundle Extractor?

2 hours ago, silverhawk83 said:

This is not only texture modding, but a full rework of the 3D assets. I could do it (the 3D assets rework), but I didn't succeed in replacing correctly the files in the .bundle file, and each time I end up with an invisible mesh.
Does someone have a clear workflow about how to get the proper Raw to replace meshes using Asset Bundle Extractor?

could you please do this work? I used to work with Assets Extractor, but that's a long time ago. If you could do this work for me, I think I, or someone on the forums here, would do the rest of the work for you.

Edited by Werder7
4 hours ago, silverhawk83 said:

Don't worry, upload the files here, i do the rest for you :), Here is also a documentation how like i can do that for you. UnityPy · PyPI

Edited by Werder7
On 7/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, woofhat said:

Alice nude mod,replace the normal outfit.

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 338 downloads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another version with adjusted textures

bf82ce7ed65ba26c6605bf4f4f6a5297.bundle 2.99 MB · 318 downloads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022.7.27 Update

Simone nude mod

789e36198b71dbd5b65ca4cd23676c10.bundle 2.55 MB · 363 downloads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsje nude mod

a5a0c9c600f833aa4a2c4792aca56c47.bundle 2.8 MB · 361 downloads

it works on switch but undies are still on lol

14 hours ago, Werder7 said:

here my assets/mesh/textures extractor, written in python. You must unzip all, and copy your bundle file in the extractor folder. Then click on start.bat and done and yes you must have python3 installed. But i warn you, the extractor is not perfect and he use UnityPy.

extractor.zip 31.79 MB · 6 downloads

I know how to extract the files from .bundle and modify them, but I couldn't re-bundle them back in a working .bundle file, and that's the part I would need some help.

48 minutes ago, silverhawk83 said:

I know how to extract the files from .bundle and modify them, but I couldn't re-bundle them back in a working .bundle file, and that's the part I would need some help.

No problem, i can do that for you, please upload the files here, and the rest is by me.

Edited by Werder7