SexLab Framework Development

Could you please fix in next version that I can't set the IsForcedSilent without providing a voice:

scriptname sslActorAlias extends ReferenceAlias

function SetVoice(sslBaseVoice ToVoice = none, bool ForceSilence = false)
	if !ToVoice || (IsCreature && !ToVoice.Creature)
		return
	endIf
	IsForcedSilent = ForceSilence
	if ToVoice

I think this is what you want...

if IsCreature && ToVoice && !ToVoice.Creature
		return
	endIf

... blah ...

Especially the tagging is really a pain - every amateur has a different meaning so many tags are completely useless unless you want to depend on a specific animation. You shall define some standards for tags.

• .. blah ... There does exists an animation tagging standard guide somewhere from awhile back that does include such tags, not everybody has conformed to it however.

You are the only one who have the authority to define tag standards. If you don't bundle it with SL nobody feels responsible to follow it.

Could you please fix in next version that I can't set the IsForcedSilent without providing a voice:

scriptname sslActorAlias extends ReferenceAlias

if !ToVoice || (IsCreature && !ToVoice.Creature)
		return
	endIf
	if ToVoice

I think this is what you want...

if IsCreature && ToVoice && !ToVoice.Creature
		return
	endIf

It's already fixed and in the development build.

if ToVoice && IsCreature == ToVoice.Creature
		Voice = ToVoice
	endIf
endFunction

Cum decals used to flow now they seem to stay in the same place.  Is there a way to make semen move again or was that removed on purpose at some point?  

for the next release can we get more layering on the semen.  If a Oral3.dds is present apply that at the 3rd count.  If Oral4 is present apply that at the 4th?  1-2 more layers would make the effect more gradual better.  I loved that this version added the layering  thanks for all your efforts!  

Hi Ashal,

do you have plans to increase the animation limit... again? :blush:

I currently run into the same behaviour as when hitting the 160 (?) limit in the 1.59 version:

Not all animation manage to register when using NSAP, merely all available SLAL animations, the SL built-in animations, ZAZ, Estrus... ZAZ fails to register 3 or 4 animations and Estrus completely. No error messages.

If I remove any 10 animations from NSAP/SLAL ZAZ's/Estrus's animations register fine...

Since 1.60 so many great animators have been productive and there are constantly new ones beeing released, it's hard to have to make a selection...

Fore is currently working on increasing the FNIS limit as well as, when even more animations get added (let's say all of the above and 'Maria Eden' on top) you get some indexing error.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it

cheers

Hi Ashal,

do you have plans to increase the animation limit... again? blush.gif

I currently run into the same behaviour as when hitting the 160 (?) limit in the 1.59 version:

Not all animation manage to register when using NSAP, merely all available SLAL animations, the SL built-in animations, ZAZ, Estrus... ZAZ fails to register 3 or 4 animations and Estrus completely. No error messages.

If I remove any 10 animations from NSAP/SLAL ZAZ's/Estrus's animations register fine...

Since 1.60 so many great animators have been productive and there are constantly new ones beeing released, it's hard to have to make a selection...

Fore is currently working on increasing the FNIS limit as well as, when even more animations get added (let's say all of the above and 'Maria Eden' on top) you get some indexing error.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it

cheers

At this point it might be an idea to port the animation handlers into C++ native functions, given the size of the arrays and the required searching functionality.

so whats the most optimal height to play as female character, is it 1 or 1.03 (as in female nord)?

i know in the mcm there is an even actors height option but some creatures dont scale down, also there are plenty of torture devices where the player does not scale accordingly...

actor FindAvailableActor()

Idea for this one was given to by NYINEGY, and it's so obvious I feel stupid for having not added this function before.

It'll find a valid actor who is available for SexLab animation within the given radius of another actor or object. You can define what gender it is you want to find, or just ignore gender, and give it a list of up to 4 actors + the given center object/actor to forcibly ignore in the search radius.

actor[] FindAvailablePartners()

Works as a shortcut of sorts for finding multiple available actors. You give it an array of actors you currently have, tell it how many actors you want to have and of which genders, and it'll search out the actors needed to, returning you an actor array filled with the given actors + the searched for actors you requested.

Does FindAvailableActor filter out dead NPCs?

I'm trying to debug Dangerous Nights 2.2, which has a problem with selecting dead NPCs. I can only trace it back to this function, but I don't know what is the definition of a "valid" actor.

It is necessary to increase the number of human animations to 600, I think so :-/

You're a freak - but that you know yourself. ;)
600 animations for Human - I wonder just how much human citizens has Sykrim?
By the way, you do fix for the dance animations (Camera), or it is not provided in V6?

If my question has been asked - or even answered - then ignore or delete.

Please do not delete - but a link to the answer, thank you. ;)

The only thing that really bothers me about SexLabFrameworks is the distinction of the situation.

In consensual sex is normal or to imagine that the partners involved also bring audibly, their enjoyment expressed.

But with violence (rape) is not very credible - as a victim.

Is there already in this regard a distinction - if so, what sound files are provided for?

I'm trying to debug Dangerous Nights 2.2, which has a problem with selecting dead NPCs. I can only trace it back to this function, but I don't know what is the definition of a "valid" actor.

Yes it does. It does a ValidateActor() call on the NPC before selecting them, which is the same one sexlab uses on an actor when actually setting up the animation.

It is necessary to increase the number of human animations to 600, I think so :-/

You're a freak - but that you know yourself. ;)
600 animations for Human - I wonder just how much human citizens has Sykrim?
By the way, you do fix for the dance animations (Camera), or it is not provided in V6?

You yourself freak 

Yes it does. It does a ValidateActor() call on the NPC before selecting them, which is the same one sexlab uses on an actor when actually setting up the animation.

If that's the case, any idea why these function calls returns dead NPCs? The code is from from Dangerous Nights 2.2.

Actor[] NPC = new actor[4]
	If MCM.gender == "Both"
		NPC[0] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, -1, Game.GetPlayer())
		NPC[1] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, -1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0])
		NPC[2] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, -1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1])
		NPC[3] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, -1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1], NPC[2])
	elseif MCM.gender == "Females Only"
		NPC[0] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 1, Game.GetPlayer())
		NPC[1] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0])
		NPC[2] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1])
		NPC[3] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 1, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1], NPC[2])
	elseif  MCM.gender == "Males Only"
		NPC[0] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 0, Game.GetPlayer())
		NPC[1] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 0, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0])
		NPC[2] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 0, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1])
		NPC[3] = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(Game.GetPlayer(), 4096.0, 0, Game.GetPlayer(), NPC[0], NPC[1], NPC[2])
	endif

Hello to everyone!
Don't know exactly where to post it so I just post it here. I've been working on
SexLab MCM menu Russian translation until recently, so if it's okay, I want to share the results of my work with the rest of the community. My spell-checker told me there is no problems with a text itself so it should be okay to share it. :D
I hope someone will put it to a good use.

SexLab_RUSSIAN.txt.7z

Hello to everyone!

Don't know exactly where to post it so I just post it here. I've been working on SexLab MCM menu Russian translation until recently, so if it's okay, I want to share the results of my work with the rest of the community. My spell-checker told me there is no problems with a text itself so it should be okay to share it. :D

I hope someone will put it to a good use.

Спасибо вам за это.

This is the correct thread. For sure Ashal will make good use of this new translation.

creature on creature animations are a bit problematic:

[05/18/2016 - 05:15:20PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:20PM] Config Reloading...
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:39PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Wolf) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:40PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Wolf) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:43PM] Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:44PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Wolf) -- TRUE -- HIT
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:44PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Wolf] SetActor([HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF001859)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0A061EEF)>]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:44PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Wolf) -- TRUE -- HIT
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:45PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Wolf] SetActor([HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000D02)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0A061EEF)>]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:45PM] Thread[0]  - CreatureRef: [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:45PM] Thread[0]  - Selecting new creature animations - []
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:45PM] Thread[0]  - Creature Genders: [0, 0, 2, 0]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:45PM] Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - WolfRaceC.WolfRaceC
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:46PM] Thread[1]  - Entering Making State
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:46PM] FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:46PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Wolf]  - Scales[1.200000/1.200000/1.000000] Voice[Wolf 1 (Creature)] BaseEnjoyment[9]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:46PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Wolf]  - Scales[1.200000/1.200000/1.000000] Voice[Wolf 1 (Creature)] BaseEnjoyment[10]
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:47PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 28.479996
[05/18/2016 - 05:15:47PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart

crash

its that and/or they play/load the wrong animations.

Hello I have a problem with the animation dl blowjob. The end of the animation deosn´t work. Has anybody else this problem?

Please provide a more concise description of what you mean by "doesn't work" because right now other than the fact that you have a problem with the "DI Blowjob" animation sequence we really don't know the nature of the problem you are seeing.

However, this thread is NOT a support thread. This is the Development thread, please take the discussion to the support forums.

It suddenly occurred to me that with the creation of SLAL and the multitude of packs for it that the Framework needs to keep two additional items for each animation.

We need a "Source Name" and a "Source Version" so that the source of an animation and the version of the mod/pack installing that animation can be maintained.

Unfortunately I think this means additional API fields for the registration of each animation AND that the registering mods will also need to be updated though of course at first they could default to "Unknown" but that would eventually be of some help in identifying animations and when someone realizes that maybe they've disabled most or all the animations from a single source they could drop the pack that installed them.

SexLab v1.62 Beta 1

Requires Current Working Install of v1.61b

User Relevant Changes / Additions:

• Increased install limit of animations to 500 (up from 375)
  • Added option to entirely remove any use of scaling applied to actors anywhere in the sexlab.
    • Currently defaults to enabled for testing purposes, likely to not be in final version.
    • May cause or fix some graphical glitches for some people or prevent the occasional scaling related CTD.
  • Holding Shift+End while outside of a sexlab animation will now forcibly end all active sexlab animations being done by NPCs.
    • Functionally the same as opening the SexLab MCM and clicking the debug option to stop all scenes, but with the bonus of not having to navigate through the MCM to do it.
  • Added an enable toggle to the animation editor in the MCM
    • The animation editor in the MCM will default to showing the currently playing animation for player
    • Makes it easier to disable an animation you don't like without having to find what it's name is and hunt it down in the MCM.
  • Added a count of how many character animations, creature animations, voices, and expressions sexlab has registered so far.
    • In the MCM debug/rebuild page.
    • Lets you see how close you are to approaching the limit of 500.
  • Added Dragonborn and Dawnguard beds to sexlabs list of automatically detected beds when starting an animation.
  • When  setting the player or NPC's voice setting in the MCM, any currently playing animations involving them will automatically update to use their newly set voice.
    • Makes it much easier to test/sample various voices and find one you like.
  • The name of the animation being played is now only sent to your notifications if you have debug mode enabled. It is otherwise only shown in your console.
  • Creatures and Characters can no longer have the other's voice applies to them. Werewolves can only use the werewolf voice type if they are currently a werewolf.
    • Related Thought: Does that mean werewolf player's default to using the normal human voices while animating? I should probably test this and probably have it default to using the werewolf voice instead of the human voices if that is the case...
  • SexLab no longer checks for a creature pack install, since they are no longer seperate downloads.
    • This does not include the FNISCreature Pack, that's still obviously required if you want creature animations.
  • Various other major and minor bug fixes and performance improvements.

Mod Creator Relevant Changes / Additions:

• Added functions for adding custom bed forms to sexlabs bed list, including defining custom offsets to use for aligning to that bed and/or defining whether or not it's a bedroll, double, or single bed.
    • Intended for beds in name, but could easily be used for helping define animation alignment for furniture other than beds as well.
  • Added modevent "SexLabActorGenderChange(form actorform, int gender)" that gets sent whenever an actor has their gender/futa-ness overridden or override/futa-ness removed.
  • Added some requested config property accessors to the main API script related to creatures.
  • Fixed a major-ish bug with ZazAnimations not being able to apply it's first 2 tags on animations properly.
  • Fixed some bugs related to making an actor silent during a scene.
  • PapyrusUtil / JsonUtil: Added various JSON related functions for handling the getting, settings, and parsing of arbitrary JSON paths (such as ".path.foo[3].bar")
    • Implemented originally for the ability to add a native SLAL type interface to SexLab by default using the bundled PapyrusUtil instead of adding a JContainers dependency.
    • See "Important Notes" below...
  • PapyrusUtil / StorageUtil: Added function to return a form[] array from a storageutil form list according to stored form types.
  • PapyrusUtil / MiscUtil: Added a parameter to ScanCellNPCs() to optionally filter out dead NPC's. Previous syntax of the function has been proxied over to new function for backwards compatibility sake. (formerly called ScanCellActors())

There is one missing feature from this beta; a built in JSON animation loader, similar to the existing SexLab Animation Loader. I have it mostly finished but built into SexLab itself and with a few more customization options. However, since SLAL already exists and is successful, I've been hesitant to spend the time needed to finish it. The major parts of it are all finished, I just need finalize the setup and put it through some testing. However since SLAL has been doing well and already has so many packs released, I'm not sure it's really needed anymore and I don't want to obsolete the hard work that has already been put into that mod. I'm interested in hearing some feedback from the relevant modders and animators on this if possible before I decide to finish it up or not for the final release of 1.62.

Known Issues:

• (none reported so far)

Installation Instructions:
This download is only an update patch, requires you install it on top of an already installed and working 1.61b, overwriting the previous versions existing files. Fine for either a new  or existing saves. Shouldn't be any major issues that I'm aware, but just incase make sure you backup your existing save before using this beta version with it.

<Official release of 1.62 is already out, use that instead>

This beta is provided for feedback and bug check purposes before the official release. If you don't plan on giving feedback or bug reports relevant to this version of SexLab, don't install it and just wait for the official release soon.

Hope this is the right thread. I have an idea for a mod and i'm working on a scetch now. The general idea is to combine and rework Arousal and Devious Attributes. It's mostly in designing stage yet,and there is nothing to show for now.

The question is - can a mod change animation duration on the fly, or do i need to create a specific hook for that?