SexLab Framework Development

Could be but I wouldn't trust it unless stated otherwise as the Beta is constantly changing. However I am pretty confident that they are very close. Perhaps the 1.61beta3 has a fix for some of the minor problems reported :)

The beta is from before release would be nice to know.

There is a problem with SetVoice function in the 161b version, IsForcedSilent seems to be ignored somehow and the a voice plays anyway.

Function used in the making of a scene like this:

Make.SetVoice(Target, None, True) 

(Btw nit-picking detail, "sslBaseVoice Voice" value of the SetVoice function in sslThreadModel should be None by default to match the SetVoice function it calls in sslActorAlias.)

I use Vanilla voices but I don't think it matters much since I tested with basic voices and it is the same.

I am pretty new and I have a question concerning the Sexlabs framework. If this is the wrong forum then I apologize. Does the actual mod itself come with certain animation packs installed already? Leito's 3jious or whatever?

Do I specifically have to always download all the animation packs such as FunnyBiz, Leito and Anubs?

I know that the ZaZ animation packs are separate because they generally tie into the DD set of mods, but what about the rest?

I am pretty new and I have a question concerning the Sexlabs framework. If this is the wrong forum then I apologize. Does the actual mod itself come with certain animation packs installed already? Leito's 3jious or whatever?

Do I specifically have to always download all the animation packs such as FunnyBiz, Leito and Anubs?

I know that the ZaZ animation packs are separate because they generally tie into the DD set of mods, but what about the rest?

Hi.

SexLab comes with hundred of pre-loaded animations.

Some of the latest animations from FunnyBizness, Leito, and Anubis are not included but you can find them in Non-SexLab Animation Pack (most of them.)

And the correct forum for this post is: Skyrim Technical Support.

Hi.

SexLab comes with hundred of pre-loaded animations.

Some of the latest animations from FunnyBizness, Leito, and Anubis are not included but you can find them in Non-SexLab Animation Pack (most of them.)

And the correct forum for this post is: Skyrim Technical Support.

Thanks for the info.

Download and install msysGit from https://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

I am attempting to set up the folder for this and the link above is a bad link. It has a forward to https://git-for-windows.github.io/. This should be correct, right?

Update: it appears I did it right.. :D. It really wasn't hard at all (so far fingers crossed). One more question on setting up this for testing (updating get). How do you do that to be sure you have the newest version? I have downloaded and installed it and it appears to work (tested with matchmaker :D). NO other mods will add later.

I am attempting to set up the folder for this and the link above is a bad link. It has a forward to https://git-for-windows.github.io/. This should be correct, right?

Update: it appears I did it right.. :D. It really wasn't hard at all (so far fingers crossed). One more question on setting up this for testing (updating get). How do you do that to be sure you have the newest version? I have downloaded and installed it and it appears to work (tested with matchmaker :D). NO other mods will add later.

Easiest way is if you use Mod Organizer, set up the repo in ModOrganizer/mods/SexLab Framework with SexLab Framework being the data directory for the mod in mod organizer and also the git repo.  From there just right click empty space while inside the folder, select TortoiseGit -> Switch/Checkout... then from the box that pops up make sure you have development selected as the branch and click ok.

Whenever you want to up your development build, right click, select TortoiseGit -> Pull, then click OK.

Easiest way is if you use Mod Organizer, set up the repo in ModOrganizer/mods/SexLab Framework with SexLab Framework being the data directory for the mod in mod organizer and also the git repo.  From there just right click empty space while inside the folder, select TortoiseGit -> Switch/Checkout... then from the box that pops up make sure you have development selected as the branch and click ok.

Whenever you want to up your development build, right click, select TortoiseGit -> Pull, then click OK.

Cool I have the folder setup just wanted to be sure I was doing the updates correctly.

post-89432-0-35703500-1452515580_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-46974400-1452515586_thumb.jpg

Hi, Ashal. I'd like to report a pretty old issue with undressing anim playing no matter whether there actually is something to undress or not. Thats pretty annoying and looks silly on already naked actors. Last time I've looked at the code (1.59-ish) this anim was triggered even before populating items-to-be-unequipped array, so it is probably intended to work that way.

So is there any solid reason it working that way or is it just an overlook and will be fixed in future releases?

It's been a while since I've done anything with Sexlab.

Can someone confirm if Sexlab still applies the keyword string "SexLabActive" to actors in sex scenes?

Use: myActor.IsInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction)

Regards the latest version always notifying the animation to be played on screen:

sslThreadController

520       ; Inform player of animation being played now
521       if HasPlayer
522           string msg = "Playing Animation: " + Animation.Name
523	   Debug.Notification(msg)
524	   SexLabUtil.PrintConsole(msg)
525       endIf

So by now we already have a lot of animations avialable and more to come possibly with Animation Loader, so a request if possible and it haven't been asked before;

In the toggle animaitons window, would it be possible to insert a search function? Both search for tags and search for animation name like "Arrok" or "Anal" or "Rough" or "Furniture" etc? Sometimes when you have just two pages of animations let alone three or more (with both ZAZ and Animation Loader and special mod-added animations we're easily looking at 3) it can be a hassle going through looking for specific animations you want to enable or disable. It would allow gay players to search for every "vaginal" tagged animation and disable it for example, or squeamish players to search for and disable "rough" animations.

So by now we already have a lot of animations avialable and more to come possibly with Animation Loader, so a request if possible and it haven't been asked before;

In the toggle animaitons window, would it be possible to insert a search function? Both search for tags and search for animation name like "Arrok" or "Anal" or "Rough" or "Furniture" etc? Sometimes when you have just two pages of animations let alone three or more (with both ZAZ and Animation Loader and special mod-added animations we're easily looking at 3) it can be a hassle going through looking for specific animations you want to enable or disable. It would allow gay players to search for every "vaginal" tagged animation and disable it for example, or squeamish players to search for and disable "rough" animations.

SexLab Director by @obachan allows you to do exactly this. No clue if it could be easily integrated into SL or if that's even desired by either party. But if it's any use (s)he has the code on github.

Hi there.

Installed latest version of SL and all the latest versions of mods i have related to it.

But after loading a save, click on SexLab and nothing shows up to activate just a empty menu but works fine with a fresh start, is there a way to make it work with my save?

Already tried lots of tips from the troubleshoot page but if i click on Sexlab just shows up a empty window but on a clean save everything loads  fine and i can install Sexlab.

Thanks in advance.

SexLab Director by @obachan allows you to do exactly this. No clue if it could be easily integrated into SL or if that's even desired by either party. But if it's any use (s)he has the code on github.

Yeah I don't download mods where I don't understand a whiff of the description. I'm not using that unless you can give a description of what the mod does overall, or provide an English link.

More to the point this is more a convenience thing I wish was in there rarther than something I'm willing to spend a esp slot on, so unless Director does a lot more ...

Thanks though, proves someone else are onto the same idea.

Yeah I don't download mods where I don't understand a whiff of the description. I'm not using that unless you can give a description of what the mod does overall, or provide an English link.

A short description of the mod is here on LL. The mod it self is translated into English and easy enough to use. You can select animations based on tags and enable or disable them for general use, as foreplay or as aggressive animation. For most animations (SL, ZAZ and NSAP) there's even a Thumbnail preview for the different stages (as can be seen here).

It's definitely worth checking out.