SexLab Framework Development

@Ashal I am not sure if this was raised before, but are there plans to remove the disable AP animations in sexlab? 

There's an additional feature I've added since beta 1 came out that will be in the final release. From the rebuild menu where you reset the animation registry, there is now an additional option to add all animations you currently have toggled off to a "suppression list," any animation listed here will be skipped when the animation registry is reset so they never get installed, effectively removing them.

@Ashal I am not sure if this was raised before, but are there plans to remove the disable AP animations in sexlab? 

There's an additional feature I've added since beta 1 came out that will be in the final release. From the rebuild menu where you reset the animation registry, there is now an additional option to add all animations you currently have toggled off to a "suppression list," any animation listed here will be skipped when the animation registry is reset so they never get installed, effectively removing them.

cool feature, but i have in mind the animation limits posed by fnis, having it will impact the number of animations that fnis is able to generate, that error (9) ..

cool feature, but i have in mind the animation limits posed by fnis, having it will impact the number of animations that fnis is able to generate, that error (9) ..

FNIS limits aren't my problem to fix. 

Is the disappearing cum texture issue going to fixed for the next version? Also, speaking of cum textures, is there a reason that the "no death dispel" option is unchecked for them? I tried checking that box for all of them and it appears to work very well.

Finally, and it may be too late for such a feature but since you said this may be the last major update... Would it be feasible to add an option to save animation positions by scale rather than by race? What I mean is rather than remembering positions by, say, Male Nord / Female Imperial it would remember positions by Male 1.04 / Female 0.98 or whatever. This would allow height discrepancies between individuals of the same race/gender and would also make it much quicker to get animation positions saved. For example, in my game, males of several races are set to 1.04 and females of several races are set to 1.00 by default, so with a scale based system setting an animation position once for that combination would set it for several male female combinations all at once.

Is the disappearing cum texture issue going to fixed for the next version?

I'm not aware of or nobody has given me the slightest bit of details on any such issue with "disappearing cum", so probably not.

Also, speaking of cum textures, is there a reason that the "no death dispel" option is unchecked for them? I tried checking that box for all of them and it appears to work very well.

I just never gave it any considering, but sure, I'll go ahead and check it for the spells before the final release.

Finally, and it may be too late for such a feature but since you said this may be the last major update... Would it be feasible to add an option to save animation positions by scale rather than by race? What I mean is rather than remembering positions by, say, Male Nord / Female Imperial it would remember positions by Male 1.04 / Female 0.98 or whatever. This would allow height discrepancies between individuals of the same race/gender and would also make it much quicker to get animation positions saved. For example, in my game, males of several races are set to 1.04 and females of several races are set to 1.00 by default, so with a scale based system setting an animation position once for that combination would set it for several male female combinations all at once.

That was the original plan at some point, but didn't work out as you'd think. Different races seems to treat their scales differently depending on vairous mods, skeletons, and what have you. A Nord at scale 1.1 ends up being a different height than a Breton at 1.1.

ashal - there si a bug in undressing section.

Example: When i set/unctick "left and right feet" for females in MCM menu, then the player and all males also keeps boots or shoes ON. So, i guess this section is not synchronized with Player's settings in for unequipping armor.

I keep trying to find anything that isn't listed here, but nothing new pops up.  hehe.  

Other then my problem I posted about with animation that no one seems to have an answer for.  haha.  Not a beta problem, mind you.  Had that problem before I installed the beta.  Had hoped the Beta would fix it...but it didn't.  It's perplexing.

I noticed the boot thing too, Prince..  I didn't know what to do about it.  I came here to post it.

Is the disappearing cum texture issue going to fixed for the next version?

I'm not aware of or nobody has given me the slightest bit of details on any such issue with "disappearing cum", so probably not.

I did on the previous page, soon after you posted the beta. Post #3664 in this thread. Quoted below:

Tested the 1.62 beta. Bug report: Cum textures on NPCs disappear as soon as the player moves to a new cell via a door or equivalent, regardless of the timer setting. This bug occurs in 1.61 as well, but did not occur in 1.60 as far as I can remember.

EDIT: It doesn't happen during some minor cell transitions. For example, it doesn't happen when transitioning between Whiterun and the smaller buildings in Whiterun, but it does happen when transitioning between Whiterun and Dragonsreach.

Others reported the issue too when it first began, I believe when the cum texture method was switched to the new stackable design with spell effects:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56732-cum-texture-disappear-on-npc-after-go-through-load-door-or-load-game-save/

If this is the last update hopefully you can fix it, if it is fixable.

EDIT: Tested a little bit more. Vanilla blood decals on NPCs behave the same way, disappearing after a major load screen. However, Apropos' stackable wear and tear textures on NPCs persist through all load screens and don't disappear until the correct time.

Request: To add an "Enable Necro" MCM option and to have the validation option use that option to determine whether to use the health check.

This is a result of a discussion with Ashal and CPU from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62815-sls-findavailableactor-returns-dead-npcs/

Or maybe just a MCM option to fully disable "necro" actors, and change the isValidActor to something like:

elseIf (ActorRef.IsDead() && !config.enableNecro) || ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") < 1.0

please post in the SexLab development thread, in case you want.

Issue is that the validation function for FindAvailableActor() considers dead NPCs to be NPCs with Health < 1.0. This is to allow necro mods to add HP to dead NPCs to allow necro animations. The problem is killmoves can instantly kill an NPC but leave it with health >0. As a result, these killmove'd NPCs can be selected with FindAvailableActor() and result in unintentional necro animations.

• 2 weeks later...

было-бы неплохо добавить ползунки регулирующие количество отоброжаемой спермы на телах после акта например с животными .например с собакой или волком среднее отображение с лошадью большее .просто получаеться что после акта с людьми или животными одинаковое отображения спермы на телах я думаю что это можно-было-бы улучшитьв дальнейшем.Огромное Спасибо за ваши работы .

Maybe this must be posted in SexLab 1.61b thread. If that's, Sorry.

Issue with Zaz Animation pack and SexLab about Tag system.

SexLab reserves first two elements of Tags[] for Gender Tags. With using AddTag() before AddPosition() like Zaz do, firs two tags mixed with settings from Zaz and GenderTags from SexLab. Something like "ZaZFM,NoSwapMF".

For quick resolve while initialization first two elements may be filled with spaces:

function Initialize()
    if !Config
        Config = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD62, "SexLab.esm") as sslSystemConfig
    endIf
    Name     = ""
    Registry = ""
    SlotID   = -1
    Enabled  = false
    Storage  = none
    Tags     = new string[18]
    Tags[0] = " "
    Tags[1] = " "
endFunction

and in AddPosition() do check:

int function AddPosition(int Gender = 0, int AddCum = -1)
    if Actors >= 5
        return -1
    endIf
    while Locked
        Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
        Debug.Trace(Registry+" AddPosition Lock! -- Adding Actor: "+Actors)
    endWhile
    Locked = true

oid = 0
    fid = 0

Genders[Gender]   = Genders[Gender] + 1
    Positions[Actors] = Gender

InitArrays(Actors)
    FlagsArray(Actors)[kCumID] = AddCum

string[] TagList = GetRawTags()
    string OldData0 = TagList[0]
    string OldData1 = TagList[1]
    if(OldData0 == " ")
        OldData0 = ""
        OldData1 = ""
    endif
    TagList[0] = OldData0+GetGenderString(Gender)
    TagList[1] = GetGenderString(Gender)+OldData1

Actors += 1
    Locked = false
    return (Actors - 1)
endFunction

Kind Regards.

Where can I find this data to edit?

I had also the problem that no sperm texture is shown then the last update (and yes I searched for a solution but dont find one), equal which animation is used by sexlab. Which data I have to edit so sperm texture is shown? Or is there an fix?

Where can I find this data to edit?

I had also the problem that no sperm texture is shown then the last update (and yes I searched for a solution but dont find one), equal which animation is used by sexlab. Which data I have to edit so sperm texture is shown? Or is there an fix?

Outdated. Not related to SL 1.62.

Hello Ashal

My English is pretty limited, please don't mind.

Thank you for this great MOD , which has been the very reason keeping me stay in skyrim.

While I enjoy the animation this MOD provide, I can't help to think:

"How can I get more type of oral sex sound in this MOD?"

There are 8 female moans in SexLabFramework, and I also use SexLab Extra Voices and Nusbie Voices.

Yet the more female voice I installed , the single type oral sex sound became more Uncoordinated.

The other MOD ,SexLab Sound FX Replacer , neither provide a different type of blowjob voice, only 1 type of the oral sex voice can be chosen. 

Which means woman in my game could moan in more than 20 different tones , but with a penis in their mouth ,they all sound the same.

To make the most realistic voice for sex ,adding the sound of blowjob for each female voice slot ( The 4th folder for vFemaleMoan named oral for example.) seems to be the only solution which require a rework of voice part and lots sound source plus a terrible long working time.

It isn't impossible, but simply don't worth it since that also make other existing sound addons fail.

So I search the other solutions in this topic and see that the author of SexLab Extra Voices, Sunspotz , suggested adding empty voice slots in SexLabFramework (at page 96 in this topic) . I think this would be great , since it only require to merge these two mod . You don't really need to find more sound source ,SexLab Extra Voices use the BBBBB voice in default ,users need to replace the file by their own . Therefore , a Fomod installation (add slots or not) and disable preset would be enough .Then users who want addition voice slots can easily make their own voice version and perhaps even share it here.

I understand this may not solve the problem of the different tone between blowjob and moan. However it indeed increase the variety of the voices.

If there Is any chance that you may take this proposal, can you please also make some additional voice slots for oral sex?

Well there be normal dialogues or short during the animations, there used to be the actor's thoughts and short dialogues in the top left but its not there, otherwise that is a separate mod and i need to find it but, if it is not separate mod then i will appreciate if you could implement this (again if it wasnt from a separate mod)

Well there be normal dialogues or short during the animations, there used to be the actor's thoughts and short dialogues in the top left but its not there, otherwise that is a separate mod and i need to find it but, if it is not separate mod then i will appreciate if you could implement this (again if it wasnt from a separate mod)

You are talking about the "Sexlab Apropos" mod which provides that.

No idea if you ever will do a 1.62b or a 1.63.

But just in case, when you position the actors, try to position them after you send the first animation event, not before.

Hello! I really need help, guys! I had a very odd experience today... I started the game after 2 days not playing, loverslab strangely reinstalled by itself while ingame and from that moment on I can't walk or run, because after 2 steps my character stops and slide backwards a bit. It keeps going like that: walk or run a couple steps, then stop, slide back, forward again etc...No fix found. Is this related to this strange loverslab behavior to you? Please help me! Thanks!

Never.

BTW, the mod called "Sexlab" - "Loverlab" is the site name.

Also, this thread is for framework development - get to this thread for support.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

Thing to try.

1. Run FNIS and see if it fix

2. Check Sexlab MCM and see if it really installed properly (in Debug option you can see everything is OK)

2. Start a new game and see if you have this problem

Ashal, in sslBaseAnimation presents useful (for pregnancy or wear_and_tear mods) but rarely used SetStageCumID function.
Even in case of using it there is some logical mess with three- or more somes. For example, MMF animation with female (position = 2) is used in mouth by pos0 male and in vagina by pos1 male.
It's unable to assign separately:
SetStageCumID(2, StageIdx, 2, 0)
SetStageCumID(2, StageIdx, 1, 1)
second call just will overwrite previous.
With using without assigning CumSource (by default -1):
SetStageCumID(2, StageIdx, 4)
there is no way to define which male is using which orifice and which will be a father in future. For wear_and_tear is assumed that creature (especially with huge cock) performs more damage, but there is no way to define which orifice was damaged by creature.
With using:
SetStageCumID(2, StageIdx, 4, 0) or SetStageCumID(2, StageIdx, 4, 1) we receive complete mess with male that has two schlongs...

In other words in current 1.62 SexLab is implemented "Position-CumId" key with partially used CumSource. Maybe you will add a real "Position-CumId-CumSource" key usage (of course, Flag arrays will grow or will be completely reorganized - "cums" will be excluded from Flags and used separately as Offsets are... etc) for stages where CumID only can be 1-3 (i.e. Vaginal, Oral or Anal), but SourceActor will be defined in correct way?

Kind Regards.

Relating to my previous post, bug in sslBaseAnimation is found. With adding to FFM animation next fragment while testing my mod:

Base.SetStageCumID(a1, 1, Oral, a3)
    Base.SetStageCumID(a1, 2, Vaginal, a3)
    Base.SetStageCumID(a1, 4, Oral, a3)
    Base.SetStageCumID(a2, 3, Vaginal, a3)
    Base.SetStageCumID(a2, 4, Oral, a3)

i've found that cum is never appears on females. Also IsCumSource() in all cases was returning false for tracking my female PC that was positioned first (Position = 0), except stage 3.
Going deeper in sslBaseAnimation i've placed in SetStageCumID next debug lines:

function SetStageCumID(int Position, int Stage, int CumID, int CumSource = -1)
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " SetStageCumID(" + Position + ", " + Stage + ", " + CumID + ", " + CumSource + ")")
    FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID)]  = CumID
    FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)] = CumSource
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " FlagsArray(" + Position + ")[" + FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID) + "] = " + (FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID)]))
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " FlagsArray(" + Position + ")[" + FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc) + "] = " + (FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)]))
endFunction

and got this.

[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 1, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[4] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[5] = 5
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 2, 1, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[10] = 1
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[11] = 5
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 4, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[22] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[23] = 5
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(1, 3, 1, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[16] = 1
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[17] = 5
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(1, 4, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[22] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:28:19PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[23] = 5

FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)] = CumSource writes wrong data. Seems bug similar to described in http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Array_Reference :

The array Find() function cannot be used within an array's element index brackets

;this works fine:
i = myArray.Find(none)  ;(find the first blank element)
myArray = newValue   ;(and fill it with our newValue)

;this will compile, but it will not work correctly in the script, and the value will not be filled as expected:
myArray[myArray.Find(none)] = newValue

So with changing function to:

function SetStageCumID(int Position, int Stage, int CumID, int CumSource = -1)
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " SetStageCumID(" + Position + ", " + Stage + ", " + CumID + ", " + CumSource + ")")
    int idx = FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID)
;    FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID)]  = CumID
    FlagsArray(Position)[idx]  = CumID
    idx = FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)
;    FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)] = CumSource
    FlagsArray(Position)[idx] = CumSource
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " FlagsArray(" + Position + ")[" + FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID) + "] = " + (FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumID)]))
debug.trace("vlk " + self + " FlagsArray(" + Position + ")[" + FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc) + "] = " + (FlagsArray(Position)[FlagIndex(Stage, kCumSrc)]))
endFunction

I got correct values:

[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 1, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[4] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[5] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 2, 1, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[10] = 1
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[11] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(0, 4, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[22] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(0)[23] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(1, 3, 1, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[16] = 1
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[17] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] SetStageCumID(1, 4, 2, 2)
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[22] = 2
[07/15/2016 - 08:58:58PM] vlk [sslBaseAnimation <alias BaseAnimation271 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (0D0639DF)>] FlagsArray(1)[23] = 2

Kind Regards and sorry for my English.