SexLab Framework Development

Be cautious about modifying the SL scripts.  While useful for short-term testing, any future updates to the SL core will overwrite your tweaks, possibly causing you some grief later on.  Especially if you can't recall what you changed and / or under what .esp file you saved the chages :D

Be cautious about modifying the SL scripts.  While useful for short-term testing, any future updates to the SL core will overwrite your tweaks, possibly causing you some grief later on.  Especially if you can't recall what you changed and / or under what .esp file you saved the chages :D

Oh, I see you changed your profile pic. Any plans to use that in a mod?

The "ModEvent.Send(ModEvent.Create("SexLabRegisterCreatureKey"))" at the bottom the creature registration exists for a reason, so mods don't have to edit SL's script. 

scriptname myCustomCreatureKeys extends Quest

event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent("SexLabRegisterCreatureKey", "AddCreatures")
endEvent

function AddCreatures()
    ClearRaceKey("FlameAtronach")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "AtronachFlameRace")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "_SLSD_AtronachFlameRace")

ClearRaceKey("Spriggans")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganEarthMotherRace")

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")
    AddRaceID("Lurkers", "DLC2LurkerRace")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")
    AddRaceID("skeevers", "SkeeverRace")
endFunction

Bug report.

1. Deprecation, compatibility issue with DDi.

• With SL 1.6B1 zadLibs from DDi will not compile. The reason is that SL changes the "GetPhase" function from "sslBaseExpression" from returning an INT[] to returning a FLOAT[], zadlibs is still looking for the INT[]

zadLibs is calling

DoApplyExpression((expression.GetPhase(expression.PickPhase(strength, gender), gender)), akActor, hasGag)

inside

ApplyExpression(Actor akActor, sslBaseExpression expression, int strength, bool openMouth=false)

but the

DoApplyExpression(int[] presets, actor ActorRef, bool hasGag = false) global

is still looking for the INT[].

This will cause the "open mouth" not to be open with DD gags, among other expression related things.

2. With SL 1.6B1 the extra info console is gone, (see pic bellow), I cannot bring that up with SL1.6B1 installed. Had to revert back to SL 1.59c to get that to work.

1. This should just be a simple recompile fix for zadLibs/DDi so the pex compiles with the float[] return instead. I'll return them to int[] in any case and move the float[] return functions to a new name. SKSE's expression functions expect a 0.0-1.0 as opposed to MfgConsole's 0-100, hence the change.

2. The extra info window was never apart of SexLab. It was part of MfgConsoleFunc, which has been removed in SexLab 1.60 since SKSE added it's own functions for handling expressions. If you want to get the extra info back, you'll have to install MfgConsoleFunc separately. 

Over-posting a little here, but here are detailed instructions for getting the Skeever animations (along with attronarchs and spriggans) working under Sexlab 1.6b1, until Ashal updates it to support them normally - or MNC updates to support Sexlab 1.6.

1. Get yourself Notepad++

2. Using Notepad++, open the file sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc - this is located in your Skyrim\data\scripts\source folder.

3. Add the following lines to it. Ensure to use "tab" to add the leading spaces if they are not there, not the spacebar.

ClearRaceKey("FlameAtronach")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "AtronachFlameRace")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "_SLSD_AtronachFlameRace")

ClearRaceKey("Spriggans")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganEarthMotherRace")

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")
    AddRaceID("Lurkers", "DLC2LurkerRace")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")
    AddRaceID("skeevers", "SkeeverRace")

Place the lines above below the existing lines that look similar, but above the lines:

; Send creature race key registration event
    ModEvent.Send(ModEvent.Create("SexLabRegisterCreatureKey"))
endFunction

4. Save the file. If your Skyrim installation is in the default location, UAC will probably stop you (I believe notepad++ says something about checking if the file is in use). Simply save it somewhere else, and copypaste it where it should go, overwriting the original.

5. Open up the CK. Don't worry, you don't need to know how to actually use it (kudos if you do though). Once it loads up, hit the "Gameplay" menu option at the top, and choose "compile papyrus scripts". Scroll down through the list until you find sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, check the box next to it, and hit compile. It will not tell you it worked (that would be too helpful), it will only give you any feedback if it fails.

5b. If it does fail, particularly if it spits out errors about compiling, you have to follow a very simple procedure to fix something Bethesda, in their infinite wisdom, decided to screw up at some point. In your data folder, where all your ESPs and so on are, there'll be a rar called "scripts". Extract everything from the "source" folder within it to your own Skyrim\Data\Scrips\Source folder, but do not let it overwrite anything.

5c. Once you've done the above, go back into the CK and compile the script again. It'll work this time.

6. Open up save cleaner, and load your save in it. Peruse through the scripts to find sslCreatureAnimationSlots, and highlight it, and hit "delete script" (this only deletes the instance of it in your save, not the actual file you just worked so hard to fix). Save the changes.

7. Fire up Skyrim. Go into Sexlab's MCM menu, and in the bottom tab, hit "rebuild/clean/uninstall". Exit out the menu and wait for it to finish. It takes a few moments and will present you with a confirmation dialogue box when it's finished.

8. Upon recieving said box, go back into Sexlab's MCM menu, to the bottom tab again, and hit "reset animation registry". Exit out of the menus and wait for it to finish (this also takes a few moments and the final confirmation it's finished doesn't always show up, but wait until at least you've seen the confirmation that creature animations have been processed).

That's it, you're done. Skeevers, Spriggans, Atronarchs and so forth will now work. Keep in mind that the Sexlab Animal Sex mod which lets you initiate sex with creatures by activating them or with a keybind will not work on some creatures irregardless because it hasn't been updated to recognize them as valid targets. The framework itself, hentaicreatures spells, matchmaker and so on will work.

Have fun.

dude just upload your sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex file please

I'm still getting the same bug from the alpha where characters get stuck with their mouth wide open with "apply facial animations" enabled, I'm not using any custom expression nor am I using the lip sync option. It persists after the scene ends forcing me to use "mfg reset" or reload.

post-47169-0-38064200-1436175375_thumb.jpg

Hey I was trying to add the missing scripts to the script file and ofc it failed to compile so I went to 5b but
I have no scripts.rar file in my data folder. Can someone maybe send it to me or explain where I could find it?:7

Hey I was trying to add the missing scripts to the script file and ofc it failed to compile so I went to 5b but

I have no scripts.rar file in my data folder. Can someone maybe send it to me or explain where I could find it?:7

Execute the upgrade from Steam and you will get it.

Execute the upgrade from Steam and you will get it.

Can you explain what that means please? I won't update or anything for me. Just sitting there. And honestly I'm a bit afraid of doing anything to my skyrim through steam since I don't want it to mess up my mods. I only have like 2 mods through steam and not even happy about those. :D

Through stream you should get the basic updates (Skyrim, DLCs, CK). in this way you get the archive Scripts.rar

Steam usually does not update any mod.

If you are using a mod manager your mods will NOT be messed up.

If you do lose installs, then maybe you have to re-register the mods in your load order. but for sure you will not lose any file.

Through stream you should get the basic updates (Skyrim, DLCs, CK). in this way you get the archive Scripts.rar

If you do lose installs, then maybe you have to re-register the mods in your load order. but for sure you will not lose any file.

Ok thanks, if I mess up I guess I'll just wait for a bit as a last resort but I definitely want to try this first. ^^

-snip-

Going by your log your save game is really dirty with unattached scripts and other issues. Disable all sexlab related mods and make a new save, then run a save cleaning tool like ;http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? on your save to remove unattached instances and what not, after that reinstall sexlab 1.60b1.
[07/05/2015 - 04:19:02AM] Error: Property SystemAlias on script sslConfigMenu attached to SexLabConfigurationMenu (15079840) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (3) on <NULL quest> (15000D62) is not the right type...[07/05/2015 - 04:55:34AM] Error: Cannot call IsInstalled() on a None object, aborting function callstack:    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (15079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 95
The first line from your log suggests you either aren't using the most recent sexlab.esm file, or the above issues caused some papyrus weirdness to make the sexlab system alias fail to find, causing the resulting install check to fail.

Cleaning up broken scripts made the installation work nicely with a new game. Disabling ScocLB may have to do with this, not sure. All animations (200+) including MNC, NSAP, ZAZ are registered and work as intended.

SaveTool and Scalpel don't register anything wrong with the framework, so it seems those other broken scripts corrupted the installation.

Papyrus does show many lines with "Array index YY>XX is out of range (0-XX)" for some reason. Maybe it has already been solved.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

Ok thanks, if I mess up I guess I'll just wait for a bit as a last resort but I definitely want to try this first. ^^

the script orginals should be in yur skyrim folder as a .rar file u have to extract them to the source foulder

Reposting my reports for Alpha3 since they haven't been addressed yet:

1. Mismatched male and female animations in the first two stages of Arrok Anal: Arrok_Anal_A1_S1.hkx and Arrok_Anal_A1_S2.hkx need to be swapped

2. Reset Player Stats button doesn't work. In my test, time spent having sex, and # of sexual partners didn't reset. Numbers still there after closing and reopening menu, and after save-quit-reload.

3. The "not" in the description for Auto Advance Stages should be dropped in order to describe the checked state, rather than the unchecked state.

More text errors:

- Description text for "Match Creature Genders" doesn't exist. It still appears as $SSL_InfoUseCreatureGender

- Typo: It should be "Prerequisite" instead of "Prequisite"

Btw, what are the FNIS SexLab Framework idles? The prerequisite check says they're missing in my game.

Log is attached - as usual, fresh SexLab install on an almost vanilla game. However I don't think it would help in this case. I tried the stats reset about 20 seconds after end of animation, nothing in the log at this time.
Papyrus.0.log.7z

1. Mismatched male and female animations in the first two stages of Arrok Anal: Arrok_Anal_A1_S1.hkx and Arrok_Anal_A1_S2.hkx need to be swapped

2. Reset Player Stats button doesn't work. In my test, time spent having sex, and # of sexual partners didn't reset. Numbers still there after closing and reopening menu, and after save-quit-reload.

3. The "not" in the description for Auto Advance Stages should be dropped in order to describe the checked state, rather than the unchecked state.

More text errors:

- Description text for "Match Creature Genders" doesn't exist. It still appears as $SSL_InfoUseCreatureGender

Btw, what are the FNIS SexLab Framework idles? The prerequisite check says they're missing in my game.

Log is attached - as usual, fresh SexLab install on an almost vanilla game. However I don't think it would help in this case. I tried the stats reset about 20 seconds after end of animation, nothing in the log at this time.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

Yeah i've been wondering wtf the sexlab framework idles were aswell? Maybe that's just a placeholder for later idle framework he's planning? 

More text errors:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

Yeah i've been wondering wtf the sexlab framework idles were aswell? Maybe that's just a placeholder for later idle framework he's planning? 

the framework idles are exactly that, the idle animations used for animating the sex. If it says it's missing, you either

A ) Have something overwriting the latest FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx file with an outdated version

B ) Haven't completed a successful run of GenerateFNISforUsers since updating to the beta

C ) If your positive everything is working correctly with animations and you've done the other 2 options, than make sure you are in 3rd person in a fully loaded/initialized game and check again. AnimVars, which is what it checks for in 1.60 to see if you have the latest behavior file, can be really picky about when they can be accessed successfully, resulting in a false negative check.

If animations are playing properly, most notably any new default sexlab animations, than just ignore it.  It's there for your information, SexLab itself doesn't fail in anyway if the check fails, but if the animations themselves are failing to play and it says it's missing, it's something to strongly consider.

In my test, those two framework idles showed as 'missing' until the install was complete in-game.  Then they were fine.  This was a new save from scratch, which had never seen any prior beta (and yes, FNIS was run successfully beforehand).

Hi,

I'm getting weird behaviour with the latest 1.60 beta (6th July commit) downloaded from the github. Both my player and follower are female and only gay animations will play, unless I override the player gender setting in the MCM. Also, by forcing the player's gender to be male, surely the player should take the male role.

[07/07/2015 - 09:08:36AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:37AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:38AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:45AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([Actor < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:46AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
	<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1085
	[SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1275
	[SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].sc07sexquest.StartSex() - "SC07SexQuest.psc" Line 125
	[alias victim07 on quest SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 128
	[alias attacker0700 on quest SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:46AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:46AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] ClearAlias([Actor < (000A2C94)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:50AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:50AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]Slamain stage 3
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:50AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:50AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:50AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:53AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:53AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:53AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([Actor < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:54AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
	<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1085
	[SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1275
	[SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].sc07sexquest.StartSex() - "SC07SexQuest.psc" Line 125
	[alias victim07 on quest SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 128
	[alias attacker0700 on quest SC07SexQuest (2A0012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:54AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/07/2015 - 09:08:54AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] ClearAlias([Actor < (000A2C94)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:23AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:24AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:24AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([Actor < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF.NordRaceF
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:25AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - display/base/animscale = 1.030000/1.030000/1.000000
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:25AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia]  - display/base/animscale = 1.030000/1.030000/1.000000
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:26AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia]  - BaseEnjoyment: 0
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:26AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - BaseEnjoyment: 3
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:26AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 30.000000
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 10.000000
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating - Stage: 1
[07/07/2015 - 09:09:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

The papyrus log is showing the following error when the animination will not play (Oh and I did run FNIS after the install)

I did not see it in the list, and you said perfect time to ask, so...

Would it be possible to make it so you could install separate orgasm sounds for oral? There are some good ones that really don't work for vaginal or anal there, and it might be cool.

Apologies if this is listed/discussed.

Hi,

I'm getting weird behaviour with the latest 1.60 beta (6th July commit) downloaded from the github. Both my player and follower are female and only gay animations will play, unless I override the player gender setting in the MCM. Also, by forcing the player's gender to be male, surely the player should take the male role.

// snip

The papyrus log is showing the following error when the animination will not play (Oh and I did run FNIS after the install)

Do you have the "Filter Gay.Lesbian Animations" options checked in the SexLab MCM Animation Settings page?

I did not see it in the list, and you said perfect time to ask, so...

Would it be possible to make it so you could install separate orgasm sounds for oral? There are some good ones that really don't work for vaginal or anal there, and it might be cool.

Apologies if this is listed/discussed.

Possibly. The orgasm stuff is one of the main things I want improve before releasing 1.60 final, seeing as with the current beta I've been experimenting with separate orgasms and have added  stage independent cum settings. Also looking to possibly incorporate the new animation speed control plugin by h38fh2mf to add a speed up effect during orgasm.

More to the point, the orgasm sounds is one of the things I think need major work in that regard and I'm open to suggestions. If you or anybody else has some orgasm sound suggestions, I'm all ears, just send them to me and let me know where they came from, and I'll look to including them. If I get enough good oral specific sounds, I'll look into splitting oral and penetration orgasm sounds as well.

Hi,

// snip

Do you have the "Filter Gay.Lesbian Animations" options checked in the SexLab MCM Animation Settings page?

No, I thought this might effect the behaviour. I did try it both selected and unselected, no difference. Only changing the player gender in the MCM allowed heterosexual animations.

Hi,

// snip

No, I thought this might effect the behaviour. I did try it both selected and unselected, no difference. Only changing the player gender in the MCM allowed heterosexual animations.

Try once with it enabled and once with it disabled, then send me the resulting papyrus log.

Just to confirm, with my working/stable setup, 1.6b1 will report the sexlab idles not being registered at the start of a new game purely because of the way Skyrim Unbound (my alternate start mod of choice) operates. This is to do with Skyrim Unbound and not 1.6b1 itself; the moment you trigger Skyrim Unbound to proceed from its initial "holding cell" to actually starting the game, 1.6b1 recognizes the idles as registered and ready.

I'm not sure Live Another Life would do the same, as the last time I checked, it launches you strait into the racemenu on start and on completion of that, goes into regular third person for you to start the game by interaction with the statue.

The only lingering issues I seem to have is the toggle animations panel not letting me move from page 1 to page 2 half the time, but not all the time (even on the same save).