View File

These are replacements for the orgasm sound effects. They mix a cumshot sound with gagging, swallowing or moaning so it sounds like shooting your load always gets a response from the girl.

Sexlab only currently supports 2 orgasm sounds, named 01.wav and 02.wav, so you have to pick two and rename these to those names and copy them to the correct folder: Skyrim/data/sound/fx/sexlab/fxorgasm01

Remember to turn on orgasm sounds from the SexLab menu, or these sounds won't play at all. You sometimes get the same sound for a long time in a row, and sometimes they alternate all the time. I don't know why. It could be that the randomization of the sounds is just coded in a weird way, or the characters' arousal level or something affects which sound gets played. Sometimes it even triggers both of them at the same time or rapidly after each other, but that's quite rare, and I don't know what causes that.

You can try making two copies of the same or slightly different sound. That way then they sometimes trigger on top of each other they can combine to make a bit different effect.

The regular sex sounds also affect what happens, but if you pick one which works well with them, the result is great.

Currently you can't unfortunately distinguish between oral and normal cum sounds, but perhaps they'll add support for that at some point.

I highly recommend the new "Surprised1" sound...

Version 1.1. - I made a swallowing sound right away and it was so good I added it immediately.
Version 1.2. - Some new slurping sounds added.
Version 1.21. - New combo sound (VanillaSlurpSwallow) + generic sound (Spurts). The latter doesn't have any extra sounds, so it works for any kind of sex.
Version 1.22. - Some new generic sounds (Womb_Spurts). I think this is better than the previous one.
Version 1.40. New sounds: Denying 1 - 5, Pleasant 1, Surprised 1, ThroatCum 1 - 4

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

i'll go and give these a try I like them except for the ones taht have the "yes" integrated into them I would rather it be neutral as some mods add rape and i would rather that omitted.

What about using some of your files to replace fxOral01 folder contents?

My thoughts exactly.

JDecker - Great catch on the multiple files issue.  The sound replace puts one file in that directory and that seems to then be the only file that plays.  Ashal should make a way to select the sound based on the activity.

installed the mod followed every step. and after doing so the orgasm sound never played. so I removed the files and added the original sounds back, and now for some reason the original sounds are silent. -_- no idea why this is as I made sure the right ones were put back in.

I want to use the mod but need to fix what it broke first....

any ideas on why this is?

installed the mod followed every step. and after doing so the orgasm sound never played. so I removed the files and added the original sounds back, and now for some reason the original sounds are silent. -_- no idea why this is as I made sure the right ones were put back in.

I don't know, but there can't be that many reasons since this is barely a mod of any kind and just sound effect files... Are you sure you are looking at the right folder? Is your Skyrim or Sexlab installed in some unusal place? Are you sure you're looking at the orgasm folder and not the oral folder? I can guarantee these sounds work, since I use them myself all the time.

----

Other things as a response to other posters:

- I mostly made these for my own amusement, so they aren't the best stuff around, but I put them here just in case someone else might like them too. They are mostly edited from the vanilla sounds and a couple of sounds from other packs and some freely distributable files with occasional cut/pasting and changing the pitch and stuff like that, so they aren't really much of a mod to begin with. Just use them if you like them, if you don't, then skip them.

- I'm not so sure about the multiple files thing anymore, since I got the game to play different effects even when there were several files in the folder. It did that even without restarting the game. I alt/tabbed to windows and changed a couple of sounds and it still played them, although it only used the first one for 5 minutes in a row... As a conclusion I think the code is just weird and it sometimes get stuck on using one sound for a long time. Restarting the game may change it faster.

- However, I'm sure there's also a limit on how many normal and oral sex sounds you can use. Some of the sound packs have too many of them, so not all of them actually ever play. I'm not sure what the actual number is, but I'd bet it's only something like 5. You can try using these or any other sounds for those too, they should work.

• 2 weeks later...

I at first was having the same issue, none of these sounds would play. 

I found a " fix " you could say.  In sexlab MCM go to animation settings and click on the " Orgasim ending " ( I think thats what it was ? may have the wording wrong ).  It will be above the " allow female / female cum ".  After I selected that, I did a save in " coc qasmoke " then loaded the game back after fully exiting skyrim, I have the sounds from this one playing now. 

Sounds are great, just wish we had more configuration options for what sounds to play for what animation.  Being reduced to only 2 is a tad bad depressing now that I noticed it.

• 1 month later...

I repacked a couple for Mod Organizer for myself, so I could select and deselect them easier. They sound great, you should maybe think of having a couple of pre-packed zip files. For ease of use...

eg...

-Cumshot gags and moans 1 swallow,gag,gurgle.

-Cumshot gags and moans 2 multi squirt,moan.

Also... you mention that you can have it be set to play for 40 seconds, I tried setting the animation at the end to 40 seconds, but still got the same length of sound.

How do you set the sounds to play for 40 seconds, like you recommended...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for bumping a really old thread, but I like a lot of these sounds and it would be great to create a way to distinguish between oral and ordinarily cum sounds. Has there been any progress in this matter? Does anybody know where in the CK I need to go to try to change those conditions (including the 2 cum sound limit)?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Sexlab still has no orgasm voice trigger. And all the voice triggers are working in a mess. (Mild medium hot? Based on stage? Or others? Nobody can tell it clearly) That makes users impossible to modify voice with details. It makes me so disappointed.

You got a good idea here.

16 minutes ago, elzee said:

Sexlab still has no orgasm voice trigger. And all the voice triggers are working in a mess. (Mild medium hot? Based on stage? Or others? Nobody can tell it clearly) That makes users impossible to modify voice with details. It makes me so disappointed.

You got a good idea here.

mild - 0-75 enjoyment

med - when raped

hot - 75+ enjoyment, also during orgasm stage

enjoyment  = animation stage*10+~animation duration

orgasm stage also have erm... cum filling sound

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

mild - 0-75 enjoyment

med - when raped

hot - 75+ enjoyment, also during orgasm stage

enjoyment  = animation stage*10+~animation duration

orgasm stage also have erm... cum filling sound

Thank you. My character also play "hot" voices during raped.

Is that means med voices will replace mild voices during raped? And hot voices will be played regardless wether the female is raped or not and only triggered by enjoyment?

I'd like to look into the scripts to know if I can add orgasm voice and "after orgasm" voice triggers for sexlab. Hope they are not wrote in dll.

1 hour ago, elzee said:

Thank you. My character also play "hot" voices during raped.

Is that means med voices will replace mild voices during raped? And hot voices will be played regardless wether the female is raped or not and only triggered by enjoyment?

I'd like to look into the scripts to know if I can add orgasm voice and "after orgasm" voice triggers for sexlab. Hope they are not wrote in dll.

sslBaseVoice

Sound function GetSound(int Strength, bool IsVictim = false)
    if Strength > 75 && Hot
        return Hot
    elseIf IsVictim && Medium
        return Medium
    endIf
    return Mild
endFunction