SexLab Framework Development

Sidfu, as I wrote in previous page, I have also some suspects on zaz for my ctd on save. May I ask you which is the setting I have to look for so I can also test it?

Bye,JD

its on the page where u regester sexlab animations its the setting to let zaz override the animations if they have bondage stuff on. so if they have a chasity belt on they wont be able to do anal or vaginal and such. both zaz and DDi have that setting. before u could have both on but they just fight not crash your game.

Hi Ashal,

I try to set up a new game and bit by bit activate a few mods at a time, load, register, configure and save.

Now I constantly see in 1.60 Beta 1 in papyrus this:

SEXLAB -- sslUtility.StringArray -- DEVELOPMENT DEPRECATION, MOTHER FUCKER - Check PapyrusUtil.psc alternative.

over and over again.

Does that mean one of the mods is using this function and if so, how can I find out which on - apart from disabling the mods again, one by one?

The context does not seem to make sense (see papyrus log attached).

The last mods I activated were:

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

[EDIT] seems to be FillHerUp unfortunately. Removed it and the last few loads no new of the above entry appeared. Would this cause the game to become unstable at some point?

cheers

Papyrus.0.log

Hi Ashal,

I try to set up a new game and bit by bit activate a few mods at a time, load, register, configure and save.

SEXLAB -- sslUtility.StringArray -- DEVELOPMENT DEPRECATION, MOTHER FUCKER - Check PapyrusUtil.psc alternative.

over and over again.

Does that mean one of the mods is using this function and if so, how can I find out which on - apart from disabling the mods again, one by one?

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

Any hint would be appreciated

cheers

I don't remember, but i guess i had this too, i reinstalled the Beta again and let it overwrite all files.

BTW i use Schloongs of Skyrim, it uses old Papyrus Files, and i overwrite the Old files with the New Files fom the Sexblab Beta. Then it worked.

Ah and i still have to say i use now 180 Mods, and don't have Issues with Sexlab or the Mods. :)

Greetings,

Khajii =^..^=

Hi Ashal,

over and over again.

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

cheers

I don't remember, but i guess i had this too, i reinstalled the Beta again and let it overwrite all files.

BTW i use Schloongs of Skyrim, it uses old Papyrus Files, and i overwrite the Old files with the New Files fom the Sexblab Beta. Then it worked.

Ah and i still have to say i use now 180 Mods, and don't have Issues with Sexlab or the Mods. :)

Greetings,

Khajii =^..^=

thanks for the tip Khajii,

I checked but SL would load after FillerHerUp (and most other SL related mods; I use MO btw.). Typically I run between 230 and 253 esps. In my last play"through" it all of a sudden started to crap out on my (after about 30 or so hours with hardly any issues) where hdtSkyrimMemPatch created access violations whenever I met a crowd. Even older saves where I never had that issue.

So I decided to start over and I try to be careful (...in the beginning :) but it is so hard not to update mods with awsome new features even mid-game... I know.. I know...) to build a rather clean setup.

Hi Ashal,

over and over again.

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

cheers

Greetings,

Khajii =^..^=

this is why i love MO i can switch between the beta, alpha and 1.59 in 30sec and makes it easy for me to test. now if zazs mod will stop being so buggy since the 6.02 release i would truly be happy

Hi Ashal,

over and over again.

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

[EDIT] seems to be FillHerUp unfortunately. Removed it and the last few loads no new of the above entry appeared. Would this cause the game to become unstable at some point?

cheers

Ik Zaz Animation pack uses a few deprecated methods, so those might be from it. 

Anyways, you shouldn't worry about it. Deprecation in the programming world generally means the method still works, but there is a better method. So i'm sure it's Ashal's way of telling developers to re-compile, or update their methods.

Hi Ashal,

over and over again.

Apropos

Dialogs 2.0

FillHerUp 1.0

Hormones 2.0

cheers

Ik Zaz Animation pack uses a few deprecated methods, so those might be from it. 

Anyways, you shouldn't worry about it. Deprecation in the programming world generally means the method still works, but there is a better method. So i'm sure it's Ashal's way of telling developers to re-compile, or update their methods.

thanks for the clarification that it doesn't indicate a failure but is a mere hint of a superseded method.

Eroor Tracking:

My Charakter is flying in the air when animation stage is changing. >Edit Changed Key worked thanks sidfu

Skeever Race is not compatible shows up and blocks animations.

Several Runtime Errors with C++.

Thanks for the great work I can only imagine what time and work you spend in developing the SexLab mod!

Eroor Tracking:

My Charakter is flying in the air when animation stage is changing.

Skeever Race is not compatible shows up and blocks animations.

Several Runtime Errors with C++.

Thanks for the great work I can only imagine what time and work you spend in developing the SexLab mod!

rigth now there a issue with it blocking jump so just switch the key for advance animation will work for now

Thank you, Ashal, for your excellent work.

I have a problem with v1.60 beta1 of SL Framework that I did not have with v1.59c.

v1.60 beta1 does not respond to overrides from ZaZ Animation Pack v0607. Specifically, the ZaZ override to open the player's mouth when a gag is equipped does not affect v1.60 beta1 as it did with v1.v59c. Please see the attached papyrus logs in each situation.

I added the SL, ZaZ, and Sky UI mods just after exiting the Helgen cave with minimal other mods active. That's when I performed the tests reflected in the papyrus logs.

Thank you for your attention.

I had the same issue, and installing Mfg Console fixed it:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/

Sexlab 0.59c included the scripts from this mod, but they were removed in the 0.60 beta.

However, it looks like ZaZ and several other mods still depend on the code in the MfgConsoleFunc.psc script.

I have a problem with v1.60 beta1 of SL Framework that I did not have with v1.59c.

v1.60 beta1 does not respond to overrides from ZaZ Animation Pack v0607. Specifically, the ZaZ override to open the player's mouth when a gag is equipped does not affect v1.60 beta1 as it did with v1.v59c. Please see the attached papyrus logs in each situation.

I added the SL, ZaZ, and Sky UI mods just after exiting the Helgen cave with minimal other mods active. That's when I performed the tests reflected in the papyrus logs.

Sexlab 0.59c included the scripts from this mod, but they were removed in the 0.60 beta.

However, it looks like ZaZ and several other mods still depend on the code in the MfgConsoleFunc.psc script.

ok here whati found. for 1 zaz itself seems to love to mess up saves for 1.6beta. the zaz animations like mouth open and such will only work currently on the items directly from the zaz pack. items added from alot of others say the DDI and DDx mods will no get there animations for say bindings or anything.

Is there a way to implent a function to unregister some default animation in the futur, so if i reach the animation cap i can unregister some default one to replace them with other instead?

just go into the animation tab and uncheck it then it wont use it. rigth now there no way to unregester a animation

Is there a way to implent a function to unregister some default animation in the futur, so if i reach the animation cap i can unregister some default one to replace them with other instead?

just go into the animation tab and uncheck it then it wont use it. rigth now there no way to unregester a animation

That's why I ask if it could be implented, not using the animation still cout it as registered, I could use about 10 more animation from NSAP or other mod rather than the old default animation that I dislike

ok here whati found. for 1 zaz itself seems to love to mess up saves for 1.6beta. the zaz animations like mouth open and such will only work currently on the items directly from the zaz pack. items added from alot of others say the DDI and DDx mods will no get there animations for say bindings or anything.

So is it better to stay with Sexlab1.59c when using Zaz?

So is it better to stay with Sexlab1.59c when using Zaz?

This is a beta release so there are issues it does work fine with most mods afaik but as mentioned if you do use it go get mfg console off nexus and install it.

I've got the beta, Zaz and DD,DD+,DDM, and Deviously helpless all seem fine.  But it's with a brand new save.

Would STRONGLY recommend not using a 1.59c save with 1.60b1.  Export your characters in Racemenu and start over pretty much.

one of your sexlab mods is preventing the new sexlab framework from triggering.

I don't think so.I have the same issue.

I do test runs with cleaned saves.

I installed only sexlab beta(without creature pack)

Next try, i installed sexlab and creature pack.

Same issue. there were no other sexlab mods involved.

I am testing on weekend to get better information about this.

Moin

Oli

okay so updating from1.59c to 1.6b

before starting I save, clean using the mcm, save again then quit

I wipe all 1.59c files and install 1.6b files instead (except for ones present in the 1.59c zip but not 1.6b just in case).

load the save post clean and I get this in the mcm:

clicking the install button made it flash and change text then flash back again

so not working

try it on a brand new save and I get a similar problem

same style but with the "missing" parts now there

install button still does nothing and nothing happens on it's own as far as I'm aware (I've not waited that long though)

any ideas on what's gone wrong/how to fix?

Do I just need to wait for it to sort itself out?

or is it fucked?

here's the papyrus log from the last attempt

loaded a save right at start on new save, clicked install couple of times. Nothing happened, quit.

Looks and sounds the same as the ScocLB issues that have already been reported. Disable that mod and try again either a new save or a save you haven't used 1.60+ on before.

There is nothing I can do to fix ScocLB compatibility, it (needlessly) modifies the SexLab.esm quests preventing 1.60's changes to them from taking effect.

For some reason, with the latest beta, I cannot select male animations with two female actors, even though filter gay/lesbian animations is not enabled.

Does anyone know why this might be?

Need to see a papyrus log to know more. EDIT: Nevermind, I found the reason for this happening. Should be fixed in next release.

Is there any incompatibility with NSAP now or have animations from that been brought into SexLab by default? FNIS has been moaning about duplications 

Rydin is supposed to be doing a NSAP version for the 1.6 that removes the anis already incorporated into SL1.6.  The duplication reports from FNIS shouldn't affect anything, but I would make sure not to add the duplicated animations from NSAP to SL (don't check the duped ones in the NSAP MCM before re-registering the anis in SexLab).